Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another decent performance 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1966 viewsJackfath

Whilst not imposing and looking dodgy at times giving the ball away easily, one cannot argue that the young Swans battled and kept going for the whole match.

Celina looks quality and Mulder had another fine match. Roberts will become a great player.

Hopefully with a few loans to bolster the squad we will see us progress nicely this season.

Keep on keeping on young Swans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another decent performance on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 1931 viewsdickythorpe

A point away from home. I'll accept that.
Another decent performance on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 1861 viewsgolly47

I thought it was a fantastic performance. Considering majority of the team are all youngsters, no capitulation at all from them. Even at a tough ground like St Andrews, I thought they handled it pretty well. Celina was amazing, as were Roberts and Mulder. People slagging off McBurnie's performance, you could have Diego Costa this evening and even he would struggle due to the lack of assistance. Our centre midfield isn't strong enough, we need more experience.

Other than that, 3 games, 7 points Unbeaten... Uppa Swans.

Poll: What was worse?

Another decent performance on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 1773 viewsBadlands

Too hasty to get forward.
Under Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup we would spend a long time passing between mid-field and defence before launching attacks.
Unfortunately the boo boys and girls started moaning when we kept possession against Preston.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Another decent performance on 22:47 - Aug 17 with 1678 viewsDJack

A good assessment from you Fathy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Another decent performance on 01:15 - Aug 18 with 1564 viewsChief

Another decent performance on 22:10 - Aug 17 by Badlands

Too hasty to get forward.
Under Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup we would spend a long time passing between mid-field and defence before launching attacks.
Unfortunately the boo boys and girls started moaning when we kept possession against Preston.

Did they!? Or is this a sarcastic post?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Another decent performance on 01:16 - Aug 18 with 1562 viewsbuilthjack

To be honest, if we play like that against Leeds, we will be murdered.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another decent performance on 01:22 - Aug 18 with 1555 viewsJack123

Another decent performance on 01:16 - Aug 18 by builthjack

I was thinking the same myself earlier, We will get twa^ted by them, my main concern is we look so short!

libera nos a malo

Another decent performance on 03:50 - Aug 18 with 1488 viewswobbly

Good to see Dan James get on as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Another decent performance on 05:37 - Aug 18 with 1442 viewsTownhill_Hilton

While perhaps the football quality wasn't the highest, the effort and fighting spirit was top drawer, none more so than the lads who have come through the club's development system. I must admit I am enjoying the football far more than past two seasons, and I am over spending millions speculating on how much desire mercenary players have when they come here. The fact is we never got the ones we really want, because of our isolation or whatever, so we had had to pay over the odds for bottom of the barrel journeymen in what became a vicious circle of ever-diminishing returns. Surely going back to how we used to do it, with clever scouting of players who fit our mould, and fit our team and community, is the way to go. Moneyball only works when you have unlimited funds and I am in no hurry to get back into the Premiership only to go back into that spiral.
Another decent performance on 06:13 - Aug 18 with 1394 viewsjackal

This.

Leeds play a high tempo, pressing game. They do it better than B'ham and can finish better.

The young lads have got skill but we desperately need a couple of solid, experienced players to steady the ship.
Another decent performance on 07:15 - Aug 18 with 1295 viewskarnataka

Or maybe Leeds will be muldered?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 7:16]
Another decent performance on 07:53 - Aug 18 with 1223 viewsawayjack

Let’s be honest if Brum had won 3-0 we couldn’t really complain. Not a good performance and a lucky point but we’ll have games like that where we play badly and nick a point. Learn and move on. Obvious to anyone we need to strengthen squad in 3 to 4 areas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024