Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 21:45 - Aug 17 with 6327 viewspencoedjack

Thoughts ?
Tom Carroll on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 4364 viewsploppy

Stop giving the damn ball away.
Tom Carroll on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 4357 viewsJonTheJack

Needs to become a backup option as soon as possible.
Tom Carroll on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 4308 viewsLeonWasGod

Disappointing. Thought he’d boss this league. Early days I suppose and tonight was hard as they bypassed the centre midfield out wide or by being direct. But when we eventually did get the ball he didn’t get his foot on it snd control the game from the little I could see.

Still think he could do well, but needs to find his mojo.
Tom Carroll on 21:50 - Aug 17 with 4280 viewsFlashberryjack

MOM in my opinion, lived up to his reputation with aplomb.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tom Carroll on 21:51 - Aug 17 with 4252 viewsomarjack

He's a good passer, that's it. No dribbling, no defending, no possession, barely any shooting accuracy. Poor player who might appear less poor because he's playing in a poor league.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Tom Carroll on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 4236 viewsjasper_T

Tom Carroll on 21:51 - Aug 17 by omarjack

He's a good passer, that's it. No dribbling, no defending, no possession, barely any shooting accuracy. Poor player who might appear less poor because he's playing in a poor league.

I must have missed his good passing tonight.
Tom Carroll on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 4231 viewsEasternJack

I think Sanchez left a curse of these guys... Carrol never used to be this poor

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Tom Carroll on 22:29 - Aug 17 with 4032 viewssherpajacob

Leon would still do a better job.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 22:31 - Aug 17 with 4002 viewsairedale

Is Tom the new Wayne?
Tom Carroll on 22:34 - Aug 17 with 3972 viewsoldcob

He's weak. Usually if he finds his own man he's passed backwards.
Tom Carroll on 22:37 - Aug 17 with 3934 viewsbermudajack

Tom Carroll on 22:31 - Aug 17 by airedale

Is Tom the new Wayne?

He was disappointed last year with his standards apparently...

Nothing’s changed... lightweight, sloppy, bottler who could have cost us 3 goals already thus season with sloppy, sloppy passes and failing to run back...

Needs dropping, put Grimes & Fulton in front of the back 4.., they can’t do any worse.. (or better still... sign a quality DM)

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tom Carroll on 22:37 - Aug 17 with 3933 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Taken off.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tom Carroll on 22:40 - Aug 17 with 3910 viewsSwansea83

Absolutely gash.

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

Tom Carroll on 22:42 - Aug 17 with 3875 viewsRancid

Too lightweight and not creative often enough which makes his role questionable even this early.I thought he would thrive in the championship and might still but he's not impressing at all just yet.
Tom Carroll on 22:48 - Aug 17 with 3813 viewslifelong

Lost the ball in a few crucial situations this evening, could have cost us the game, disappointing performance.
Tom Carroll on 22:55 - Aug 17 with 3777 viewsMagic_Michu

Probably would have done better playing with 10 men than having him on the pitch.

Awful, awful game

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Tom Carroll on 23:26 - Aug 17 with 3666 viewsicecoldjack

He failed to break into the team on his first stint at the club, so I was staggered that we later on signed him.

Not prem quality at all, thought champi9nship would be more his level but I'm starting to doubt that now, neat and tidy but only once in a blue moon will he do anything of note, I'm desperate for all the Ayers to do well, but it looks like Tom may have bit of a sulk on because it's finally dawning on him he isn't wanted by anyone and he is far away from being stand out in our worst midfield to take the field in over 10 yrs.

Gotta ho0e this boy can step up, but to me he lacks bottle .
Tom Carroll on 23:31 - Aug 17 with 3630 viewsraynor94

Tom Carroll on 21:49 - Aug 17 by LeonWasGod

Disappointing. Thought he’d boss this league. Early days I suppose and tonight was hard as they bypassed the centre midfield out wide or by being direct. But when we eventually did get the ball he didn’t get his foot on it snd control the game from the little I could see.

Still think he could do well, but needs to find his mojo.

What's this mojo you are talking about? He was gash tonight, an embarrassment, I feel sorry for Potter having to pick this waste of space

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom Carroll on 23:38 - Aug 17 with 3588 viewssideline

if the lightweight puts a swansea shirt on again ile be gutted,but proberbly will because the yanks wont sign anybody.
Tom Carroll on 23:42 - Aug 17 with 3560 viewsclloy2

Tom Carroll on 23:31 - Aug 17 by raynor94

What's this mojo you are talking about? He was gash tonight, an embarrassment, I feel sorry for Potter having to pick this waste of space

Unfortunately in this league you have to win the physical battle first, before you can play your football, and unfortunately TC doesn't have the physicality to survive in this league. I guess GP knew that all along which is why he tried to sign Woods.
Lightweights in this league wont stand a chance. Hopefully the yanks will listen now
Tom Carroll on 23:43 - Aug 17 with 3555 viewsNeathJack

As poor as Carroll was, Fulton had a 36% passing accuracy. We're going to have to ride an awful lot of luck to carry on anywhere a decent run of form relying on these two in midfield, and that's the fault of those in charge of the club, not the two players.
Tom Carroll on 23:44 - Aug 17 with 3549 viewsbermudajack

Tom Carroll on 23:38 - Aug 17 by sideline

if the lightweight puts a swansea shirt on again ile be gutted,but proberbly will because the yanks wont sign anybody.

He must be on PL wages so we must offload... maybe we can keep Montero if he leaves? I’m sure Reading will buy him 😳👍😉

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tom Carroll on 23:46 - Aug 17 with 3526 viewsclloy2

Tom Carroll on 23:42 - Aug 17 by clloy2

Unfortunately in this league you have to win the physical battle first, before you can play your football, and unfortunately TC doesn't have the physicality to survive in this league. I guess GP knew that all along which is why he tried to sign Woods.
Lightweights in this league wont stand a chance. Hopefully the yanks will listen now

Sorry i missed the point of the thread - yes absolute gash.
He lost his confidence last season, and hasn't got it back even stepping down a level
Tom Carroll on 23:47 - Aug 17 with 3519 viewsJacYJwc

Lightweight, needs a strong CM in middle with him to do the dirty work for him, allowing him to run the tempo when in posession.

Think he will come good once Fer is back in the mix. Some more competition needed though!
Tom Carroll on 00:00 - Aug 18 with 3483 viewsDJack

Tom Carroll on 23:43 - Aug 17 by NeathJack

As poor as Carroll was, Fulton had a 36% passing accuracy. We're going to have to ride an awful lot of luck to carry on anywhere a decent run of form relying on these two in midfield, and that's the fault of those in charge of the club, not the two players.

To be fair JT got stuck in to some difficult battles and therefore a good pass was limited (unavailable)...what the fck did TC do?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024