Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carvalhal on Sky Sports 22:14 - Aug 17 with 2121 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anyone see this? Saw on Twitter that they invited him on to talk about Swansea, and he seemed really bitter.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 22:15 - Aug 17 with 2108 viewsBadlands

Thought he was honest.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 2060 viewsJackfath

In this moment

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 22:16 - Aug 17 with 2048 viewsDarran

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 22:15 - Aug 17 by Badlands

Thought he was honest.

Honest?

What a load of nonsense. He made out he was a tactical genius and knew how to win the game.

Like he fuçking didn’t last season the negative cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 22:45 - Aug 17 with 1809 viewsFireboy2

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 22:16 - Aug 17 by Darran

Honest?

What a load of nonsense. He made out he was a tactical genius and knew how to win the game.

Aye fvck off you bottling cvnt
Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 23:56 - Aug 17 with 1584 viewsmonmouth

Honest?

That was my interpretation too. Very disrespectful to Potter standing next to him. Did he keep calling him “Potter” too?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 08:27 - Aug 18 with 1301 viewsMrSwerve

It looks like everything that the Sheff Wed fans told us in Jan was true. Came across as a bit of a bumbling idiot.

God knows how we managed to 1) get out of the shît last year and 2) managed to throw it away again after being in a safe-ish position.

I don't want to even think about it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 09:56 - Aug 18 with 1095 viewsE20Jack

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 23:56 - Aug 17 by monmouth

That was my interpretation too. Very disrespectful to Potter standing next to him. Did he keep calling him “Potter” too?

Like you just did you mean?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 10:31 - Aug 18 with 1000 viewsABERSWAN

Honest?

I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me on this, but I thought the moment his fellow countryman Jose Mourinho, called him up to sit with him at the post match press conference and be called, manager of the year,for keeping Swansea up, was the beginning of the end for Carlos. It felt like he believed his own hype. No shame losing at Old Trafford, but be angry and upset, and ram home the importance of the next game,and to get to safety as quickly as possible. I just felt after that game,he saw the games coming up and thought we will be fine, until we landed in the bottom 3, and suddenly it was all panic.
Login to get fewer ads

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 11:17 - Aug 18 with 895 viewsdobjack2

Carvalhal on Sky Sports on 10:31 - Aug 18 by ABERSWAN

I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me on this, but I thought the moment his fellow countryman Jose Mourinho, called him up to sit with him at the post match press conference and be called, manager of the year,for keeping Swansea up, was the beginning of the end for Carlos. It felt like he believed his own hype. No shame losing at Old Trafford, but be angry and upset, and ram home the importance of the next game,and to get to safety as quickly as possible. I just felt after that game,he saw the games coming up and thought we will be fine, until we landed in the bottom 3, and suddenly it was all panic.

Carlton Palmer called him right in February.

If he carries on with us playing as if we have nothing to lose we will be ok. If at the end of the season he reverts to the negative stuff he played at the end with Sheffield Wednesday we will go down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024