Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 23:08 - Aug 17 with 3832 viewsSgorioFruit

Any reason why he hasnt played since his heroic performance against Sheff Utd?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Montero on 10:34 - Aug 18 with 697 viewsSwansea93

Who will take the number 7 shirt if Montero leaves

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Montero on 10:54 - Aug 18 with 657 viewsbuilthjack

I think Potter threw him on against Sheffield Utd to try and get the ball in the box, which he did, and we won.
Against Preston, he couldnt put him on. 1-0 up, hard hats on to salvage the points.
Last night I think Potter thought , after the first half mullering, let's get a point, and if we have half a chance, we might get 3. Montero not the best at defending.
So in my opinion, that's why he wasn't used the last 2 games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Montero on 11:58 - Aug 18 with 600 views34dfgdf54

I hope we aren’t shipping him out.
Montero on 12:11 - Aug 18 with 572 viewsawayjack

Montero on 10:54 - Aug 18 by builthjack

I think Potter threw him on against Sheffield Utd to try and get the ball in the box, which he did, and we won.
Against Preston, he couldnt put him on. 1-0 up, hard hats on to salvage the points.
Last night I think Potter thought , after the first half mullering, let's get a point, and if we have half a chance, we might get 3. Montero not the best at defending.
So in my opinion, that's why he wasn't used the last 2 games.

Agree likely as GP said, smart use of Montero. The yanks would loan him out of they could but if he proves fitness more likely to get a few £m for him in Jan.
Montero on 13:15 - Aug 18 with 524 viewsMagic_Michu

There was little point in Montero last night. The midfield was already lost and the wingers were seeing hardly any of the ball.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Montero on 13:19 - Aug 18 with 512 viewsSwansea93

I'd start him against Leeds

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024