Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money 10:33 - Aug 18 with 7153 viewsharryhpalmer

Hi Lisa,

There's a post on the SCFC Site which details how the Trust's "accountants" will never find money being squirrelled off the books and into the pockets of the Americans.

I'd be interested in your reaction to this.

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/forums/discussion/2223/how-to-shift-money

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 10:36 - Aug 18 with 7125 viewsclloy2

If theres any credibility in any of that, that's one for Phil and the trust surely ?
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 11:02 - Aug 18 with 7022 viewsawayjack

I don’t trust these guys and there are ways to pay fees through a myriad of companies.
Three things should mitigate amounts:

- Dividends have to be fully disclosed and paid to shareholders. They can’t hide these and if they pay dividends the Trust get their 21% share.
- Related Transactions. Any fees paid to companies owned or associates with Directors need to be disclosed. This is complicated as Club/Company transacts with various building and vending companies. Are these at inflated terms and did they go through proper tender process? One for the Trust.
- Trust. As Board members the Trust have ability to get detailed anaylisis of any costs. If they are on the ball then any attempts to get money out via inflated greed and services should be spotted.

I don’t know details but my guess is whilst here may be inflated fees and salaries it’ll be disclosed tonTrust. Our extraordinary high cost base is more likely down to hopeless cost control, woeful player recruitment and poor management than anything untoward.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 12:26 - Aug 18 with 6828 viewsGowerjack

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 11:02 - Aug 18 by awayjack

I don’t trust these guys and there are ways to pay fees through a myriad of companies.
Three things should mitigate amounts:

- Dividends have to be fully disclosed and paid to shareholders. They can’t hide these and if they pay dividends the Trust get their 21% share.
- Related Transactions. Any fees paid to companies owned or associates with Directors need to be disclosed. This is complicated as Club/Company transacts with various building and vending companies. Are these at inflated terms and did they go through proper tender process? One for the Trust.
- Trust. As Board members the Trust have ability to get detailed anaylisis of any costs. If they are on the ball then any attempts to get money out via inflated greed and services should be spotted.

I don’t know details but my guess is whilst here may be inflated fees and salaries it’ll be disclosed tonTrust. Our extraordinary high cost base is more likely down to hopeless cost control, woeful player recruitment and poor management than anything untoward.

Your point on related transactions is relevant after all how many sachets of HP sauce does a football club really need...

And as for building academies and training grounds without going out for competitive tender.

It's almost like a licence to print your own money.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 12:40 - Aug 18 with 6779 viewsKrisP

Reaction to what? I was expecting an expose on transactions showing funds leaving the club. This is just a list of companies that Huw is a director of. Hardly the smoking gun.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 12:51 - Aug 18 with 6759 viewsTom1912

Their example makes no sense.

First of all, Jenkins didn’t receive £60m for his shares. I believe he owned 10-15% (I’m sure someone else can confirm) so would have received £10-£15m.

Also, why would the money Jenkins’ received for a personal sale affect the liabilities of companies he is a director of?

I would hope the auditors would identify any wrongdoing when the accounts are audited.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 13:00 - Aug 18 with 6726 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust should be asking how much Chris Pearlman is earning and if it is in line with other COOs of clubs in the Championship.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:03 - Aug 18 with 6608 viewsBadlands

They are taking undisclosed and untraceable sums of money that we will never know how, how much or where.

Bullshine.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:31 - Aug 18 with 6535 viewsBillyChong

Of course they will. So long as no one takes them to task on it they’ll do what they want.
Login to get fewer ads

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:32 - Aug 18 with 6522 viewsHighjack

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 13:00 - Aug 18 by QJumpingJack

The Trust should be asking how much Chris Pearlman is earning and if it is in line with other COOs of clubs in the Championship.

And also what the likes of big nose is doing to justify his massive salary

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:36 - Aug 18 with 6500 viewsUplandsJack

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:32 - Aug 18 by Highjack

Exactly. As others have no doubt previously stated on other threads, I hope, no expect, Jenkins to have taken at least a 40 - 50% pay cut.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:49 - Aug 18 with 6447 viewsawayjack

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:03 - Aug 18 by Badlands

They are taking undisclosed and untraceable sums of money that we will never know how, how much or where.

Bullshine.

If they are the Trust as shareholders should insist on full disclose of every material payment , appoint auditors to do a full investigatin and report it to HMRC, who’ll be all over the accounts and directors. IMO the Yanks are too smart to risk anything so obviously illegal.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 15:18 - Aug 18 with 6370 viewsWhiterockin

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:36 - Aug 18 by UplandsJack

Exactly. As others have no doubt previously stated on other threads, I hope, no expect, Jenkins to have taken at least a 40 - 50% pay cut.

Or moved out on loan before the window closes. Like others, who the club can not justify paying Premier League wages in the Championship.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 15:28 - Aug 18 with 6336 viewsmonmouth

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 15:18 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

Or moved out on loan before the window closes. Like others, who the club can not justify paying Premier League wages in the Championship.

LoL. Can we charge a loan fee?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:20 - Aug 18 with 6062 viewsQJumpingJack

In terms of the finances, the Trust should request info on the role of agents at the club.
How much has Jordan and Andre's agent made from the club in the last 2-3 years?
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:21 - Aug 18 with 6057 viewsWingstandwood

There are dates there going back to the early years post Petty departure onwards..... Yep, Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Co were at SCFC solely for the love of the club and without any intent for personal greed or financial gain?....... Pull the other one!

And what a fine honest, trustworthy, upstanding bunch to entrust upon to oversee the 'financial returns' from a football club.... Bag upon bag stuffed full of (most accommodating and preferable to some) cash from August to May game after game, month after month, year after year....The takings from the Harry Griffiths Bar, The Riverside Lounge, The Vetch/Liberty Catering/fast food outlet(s) takings, matchday half-time draws, program sales, club shop sales, etc, etc, etc,

What luck it was for the supporters/club to have an honest, trustworthy and upstanding bunch overseeing huge amounts of money like that? Selfless volunteering that you often see shown by Workingman Club Committee Members????????????????????

Argus!

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:24 - Aug 18 with 6049 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 14:32 - Aug 18 by Highjack

And WTF Leigh Dineen could possibly be 'consulted' about at a cost of about a quarter of a million pounds a year.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:36 - Aug 18 with 6008 viewsFlashberryjack

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:24 - Aug 18 by OhRobbieRobbie

And WTF Leigh Dineen could possibly be 'consulted' about at a cost of about a quarter of a million pounds a year.

Is he really on £250,000 a year ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 21:01 - Aug 18 with 5855 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:36 - Aug 18 by Flashberryjack

Is he really on £250,000 a year ?

I believe so. As a consultant. But what on earth would anyone want to consult him for .... absolutely nothing. Jobs for the boys - must have been part of the takeover deal - there's absolutely zero other explanation.
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 21:31 - Aug 18 with 5796 viewsdameedna

The use of the word Consultant is misleading. That is a remuneration to a Director with a change of circumstances. What monthly deliverables are expected for 250 000 pounds? What Advisory services are delivered? Attendance at weekly meetings? Commercial duties reporting to Pearlman? Negotiating new deals?
LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:08 - Aug 18 with 5722 viewsWingstandwood

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 21:31 - Aug 18 by dameedna

The use of the word Consultant is misleading. That is a remuneration to a Director with a change of circumstances. What monthly deliverables are expected for 250 000 pounds? What Advisory services are delivered? Attendance at weekly meetings? Commercial duties reporting to Pearlman? Negotiating new deals?

Now that would be a real farce if the commercial dept costs more in wages and running costs e.g. Dineen's and Pearlman's exorbitant salaries etc than the actual profits it makes?

There is indeed a "value-for-money" question here? There are many who also think (rightly or wrongly) that Dineen's 'advisory' role and vice chairman role was some form of sale precondition, negotiation stipulation or cosy arrangement based more upon Dineen's greed than the future of SCFC commercial dept/interests.

Many think likewise regarding Jenkins chairman role (ruinous with relegation but still allowed to stay!) and other stuff like Van Zweden's/Morgans travel club initiative complete with ticketing arrangements and out of bounds guided tour access for that travel club?

Argus!

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:18 - Aug 18 with 5690 viewsTheResurrection

What a thick arse thread, and the one on the other site who are now only discovering the American owned Company of the Swans FFS.

This HarryPalmer is one desperate wannabe, I'll give him that. You see him on twitter following Leon and Trundle around hoping for a reply or some kind of recognition.

Someone give the lonely tvvat a cwtch FFS so we can be shot of Bullshit like this.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:22 - Aug 18 with 5678 viewsharryhpalmer

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:18 - Aug 18 by TheResurrection

What a thick arse thread, and the one on the other site who are now only discovering the American owned Company of the Swans FFS.

This HarryPalmer is one desperate wannabe, I'll give him that. You see him on twitter following Leon and Trundle around hoping for a reply or some kind of recognition.

Someone give the lonely tvvat a cwtch FFS so we can be shot of Bullshit like this.

fcuk off you knobhead.

following me are you? how the fcuk would you know what I have tweeted to any player? you obviously dont, you bellend.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:23 - Aug 18 with 5670 viewsbuilthjack

Ricky George (Hereford superhero) shifted money.... and got caught... he's now eating porridge.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:24 - Aug 18 with 5666 viewsTheResurrection

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:22 - Aug 18 by harryhpalmer

fcuk off you knobhead.

following me are you? how the fcuk would you know what I have tweeted to any player? you obviously dont, you bellend.

Fack me he's replied within minutes....

You see what I mean

Complete freak. Someone chuck him a photo of Leon so he can get his fix for the night.

Ych a fi

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 22:54 - Aug 18 with 5588 viewsBrynmill_Jack

LondonLisa - how to Shift Money on 18:20 - Aug 18 by QJumpingJack

In terms of the finances, the Trust should request info on the role of agents at the club.
How much has Jordan and Andre's agent made from the club in the last 2-3 years?

From two permanent transfers and two loans? Between Between £3 million and £5 million surely. Makes Tutumulu look like an altar boy in comparison .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024