Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum v Newcastle 12:29 - Aug 18 with 16525 viewsMrSwerve

Why aye pet, hope the Geordies put 5 past them. Live on sky sports.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Scum v Newcastle on 09:25 - Aug 19 with 2738 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 07:23 - Aug 19 by jackal

I saw your post after I posted the above.

There's an old saying, " Liars need good memories ".

Ok so going to Pembrokeshire is not a holiday? My kids won’t agree.

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 09:57 - Aug 19 with 2706 viewsjackal

Scum v Newcastle on 09:25 - Aug 19 by byron

Ok so going to Pembrokeshire is not a holiday? My kids won’t agree.

If it was team playing the first game in the Prem, I'd have driven from Pembrokeshire to see it.

Not the other side of the moon, exactly.
Scum v Newcastle on 10:24 - Aug 19 with 2675 viewsMo_Wives

Scum v Newcastle on 18:53 - Aug 18 by byron

Got got a Thai curry in from a lovely place in Whitchurch, I’ll fill u in on the details later, the misses is frisky

The misses? Why do you call her that? Is it because the sloppy old cow misses her mouth when she eats?

"Look, mother, you got Thai curry all down your best cardigan"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scum v Newcastle on 11:09 - Aug 19 with 2616 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 09:57 - Aug 19 by jackal

If it was team playing the first game in the Prem, I'd have driven from Pembrokeshire to see it.

Not the other side of the moon, exactly.

I wouldn’t, what’s the big deal? Football isn’t a big part of my life. Family is far far far more important

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 12:06 - Aug 19 with 2574 viewsjackal

Scum v Newcastle on 11:09 - Aug 19 by byron

I wouldn’t, what’s the big deal? Football isn’t a big part of my life. Family is far far far more important

Judging by the amount of time you spend on our forum, it seems to be quite a big part of your life.
Scum v Newcastle on 12:37 - Aug 19 with 2546 viewsmonmouth

Scum v Newcastle on 12:06 - Aug 19 by jackal

Judging by the amount of time you spend on our forum, it seems to be quite a big part of your life.

click bait ffs

Probably just wigan4eva, swansearanger, lisaleeds all over again.

F**k, I’ve just clicked. Doh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scum v Newcastle on 13:04 - Aug 19 with 2511 viewsBlue_Blood

We'll do ok. One thing that did strike me being at the game was how the hell did Warnock manage to get us over 90 points last season with the midfield we had!

Today Arter was a breath of fresh air and the lad Camarasa will be a massive asset once he gets used to the pace of the game here.

I watched you lot on Friday and I thought there were pros and cons about your performance.

Pros

Connor Roberts and Joe Rodon making your academy funding worthwhile

The team are clearly fighting for the badge and the manager and you saw where team spirit got us last season.

Your manager is flexible and I thought his post match thoughts were excellent.

Cons

It's frightening how weak you are throughout your team physically.

I fear for you going to places like Millwall.

Your squad is far too thin and without some additions those kids could sink under the physical and mental demands.

I know these things are not revelations from above but I thought I'd mention them anyway
Scum v Newcastle on 13:47 - Aug 19 with 2470 viewsjackal

Scum v Newcastle on 13:04 - Aug 19 by Blue_Blood

We'll do ok. One thing that did strike me being at the game was how the hell did Warnock manage to get us over 90 points last season with the midfield we had!

Today Arter was a breath of fresh air and the lad Camarasa will be a massive asset once he gets used to the pace of the game here.

I watched you lot on Friday and I thought there were pros and cons about your performance.

Pros

The team are clearly fighting for the badge and the manager and you saw where team spirit got us last season.

Cons

Your squad is far too thin and without some additions those kids could sink under the physical and mental demands.

I know these things are not revelations from above but I thought I'd mention them anyway

Spot on assessment.

The squad certainly needs toughening up. But with our owners I'm not holding my breath.
Login to get fewer ads

Scum v Newcastle on 13:51 - Aug 19 with 2449 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 12:06 - Aug 19 by jackal

Feel the need to educate the needy

Benny

Scum v Newcastle on 18:08 - Aug 19 with 2370 viewsymaohyd

Scum v Newcastle on 13:04 - Aug 19 by Blue_Blood

Pros

Cons

I'm not sure on what planet 'you will do ok'.

Look through the table and i can only see Huddersfield as a team you might finish above.

I think you will be one of the lowest ever scorers and points tally.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Scum v Newcastle on 18:38 - Aug 19 with 2338 viewsBlue_Blood

Scum v Newcastle on 18:08 - Aug 19 by ymaohyd

I'm not sure on what planet 'you will do ok'.

Look through the table and i can only see Huddersfield as a team you might finish above.

I think you will be one of the lowest ever scorers and points tally.

We'll see about that. I think a huge strength of ours last season was our set piece threat. It was the one thing Newcastle were good at yesterday and our delivery was off which is rare for us.

Our midfield was a massive improvement with Arter and Camarasa compared to last season and we have pace to burn.

Our biggest problem is that we haven't got a true goal scorer but as i said the other day if we go down we go down. We'll be in good position as a club. We have assets in Bobby Reid, Murphy, Hoilett and others.

If I was Warnock I would attempt to cherry pick some more young players from the football league in January. Players like Bayliss from Coventry and if possible someone like Ollie Watkins, though he would probably cost a lot.

We are nowhere near as bad as the lazy sheep journalists make out. We are by no means a free flowing football team but there won't be any team with a better team spirit than us and that I will guarantee. Whether that will be enough time will tell.
Scum v Newcastle on 18:51 - Aug 19 with 2312 viewspencoedjack

Scum v Newcastle on 18:38 - Aug 19 by Blue_Blood

We'll see about that. I think a huge strength of ours last season was our set piece threat. It was the one thing Newcastle were good at yesterday and our delivery was off which is rare for us.

Our midfield was a massive improvement with Arter and Camarasa compared to last season and we have pace to burn.

Our biggest problem is that we haven't got a true goal scorer but as i said the other day if we go down we go down. We'll be in good position as a club. We have assets in Bobby Reid, Murphy, Hoilett and others.

If I was Warnock I would attempt to cherry pick some more young players from the football league in January. Players like Bayliss from Coventry and if possible someone like Ollie Watkins, though he would probably cost a lot.

We are nowhere near as bad as the lazy sheep journalists make out. We are by no means a free flowing football team but there won't be any team with a better team spirit than us and that I will guarantee. Whether that will be enough time will tell.

Team spirit
Set pieces
& assets like Junior Hoilett

Those rose tinted specs will be gone in a month or 2
Scum v Newcastle on 19:19 - Aug 19 with 2283 viewsplasjack

Scum v Newcastle on 18:38 - Aug 19 by Blue_Blood

Most teams have team spirit, you don't hold a monopoly on that, once you start shipping goals, heads will drop and team spirit will worsen as the season goes on.
Scum v Newcastle on 20:04 - Aug 19 with 2241 viewsBlue_Blood

Scum v Newcastle on 19:19 - Aug 19 by plasjack

Most teams have team spirit, you don't hold a monopoly on that, once you start shipping goals, heads will drop and team spirit will worsen as the season goes on.

So to sum up then, we are totally shit at football, one of the worst teams in the English pyramid, our team spirit is the same as everyone else's yet we got 91 points and finished above the media darlings Fulham and beat Wolves deservedly at Molineux.

We must have something going for us!
Scum v Newcastle on 20:17 - Aug 19 with 2229 viewsspiderboy

Scum v Newcastle on 20:04 - Aug 19 by Blue_Blood

So to sum up then, we are totally shit at football, one of the worst teams in the English pyramid, our team spirit is the same as everyone else's yet we got 91 points and finished above the media darlings Fulham and beat Wolves deservedly at Molineux.

Yep
You got a nice castle!
Scum v Newcastle on 20:18 - Aug 19 with 2227 viewsplasjack

Its not going to work in the P/l. Swansea on the other hand played football, your lot make a mockery of the beautiful game.
Scum v Newcastle on 20:19 - Aug 19 with 2226 viewsymaohyd

You did superbly....Warnock did a fantastic job.

A few factors though

Warnock isn't good enough at PL level

You won't score anywhere near enough goals, possibly one of the lowest ever

Look at the table, i just don't see who you are going to finish above apart from Hudds and the only other possibility is Southampton.

Just my opinion.

That said well run squads with everone pulling in the same direction will always have a chance.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Scum v Newcastle on 20:28 - Aug 19 with 2207 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pay no attention. Thanks for not being an oh so predictable WUM. I don't know how you'll fare but at least you have a good team spirit. Our mercenaries gave up and collected 2 points from 27. All they needed was 4 FFS. If the bottling pr*cks had an ounce of backbone we'd have stayed up with something to spare.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum v Newcastle on 23:01 - Aug 19 with 2152 viewsswanforthemoney

Scum v Newcastle on 13:51 - Aug 19 by byron

Feel the need to educate the needy

No mistaking the needy one here. Pot. Kettle. Black.

I stand in the North Stand

Scum v Newcastle on 00:48 - Aug 20 with 2103 viewsFireboy2

Wtf are people STILL replying to that pr!ck
Scum v Newcastle on 16:32 - Sep 7 with 1851 viewsMo_Wives

Scum v Newcastle on 14:56 - Aug 18 by byron

I saw you play last night, that first half was league 2 standard. We’d destroy you if played you now.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-just-beat-cardiff-1512

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scum v Newcastle on 06:37 - Sep 10 with 1704 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scum v Newcastle on 16:32 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-just-beat-cardiff-1512

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scum v Newcastle on 12:44 - Sep 10 with 1576 viewsMo_Wives

Scum v Newcastle on 06:37 - Sep 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Isn't the internet wonderful?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scum v Newcastle on 12:45 - Sep 10 with 1570 viewsLeonWasGod

Scum v Newcastle on 16:32 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Reality often destroys the biggest delusions.
Scum v Newcastle on 13:24 - Sep 10 with 1537 viewsbyron

Scum v Newcastle on 12:45 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

Reality often destroys the biggest delusions.

If only it wasn’t our reserves and trialists. Can’t risk losing our good players to be injured by lower league cloggers, can’t you remember what it’s like being a PL club? Keep up.....🤩

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024