Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Vincent Tan, 12:35 - Aug 18 with 3914 viewsdickythorpe

What chest size are those trousers?
Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:33 - Aug 18 with 2620 viewsUplandsJack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:36 - Aug 18 with 2596 viewsCooperman

CCFC will never reach the heights of those trousers.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 15:39]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:27 - Aug 18 with 2526 viewsSwanseajill

Can you imagine the depths of his pockets from there?
Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:50 - Aug 18 with 2479 viewsMo_Wives

Cardiff city discover the world wide appeal of the premier league as their newest fan, Mbeke from Senegal, dons the uniform of his newest hero...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:53 - Aug 18 with 2454 viewsbyron

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:50 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

Cardiff city discover the world wide appeal of the premier league as their newest fan, Mbeke from Senegal, dons the uniform of his newest hero...

That’s superb, don’t write it off yet, probably be all the rage in London in a few years a la hipster guff

Benny

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:56 - Aug 18 with 2453 viewsMo_Wives

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:53 - Aug 18 by byron

That’s superb, don’t write it off yet, probably be all the rage in London in a few years a la hipster guff

Tbf, you may have a point. That kettle is something a hipster would pay 3 grand for. Christ, I hate hipsters.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dear Vincent Tan, on 16:19 - Aug 18 with 2385 viewsbyron

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:56 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

Tbf, you may have a point. That kettle is something a hipster would pay 3 grand for. Christ, I hate hipsters.

Yeah, what a bunch of f in kents they are, no decent pubs or clubs or new bands so they have to think up someth8ng and it’s a hipster ffs.....rehash of many styles of late

Benny

Dear Vincent Tan, on 12:08 - Aug 19 with 2032 viewsjackal

Sorry about the down arrow Dicky. Pushed the wrong button.
Login to get fewer ads

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:52 - Aug 19 with 1896 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:53 - Aug 18 by byron

I watched the game in a club rammed full of Newcastle fans the whole place erupted with spontaneous laughter when the camera zoomed in on Vincent.
One Geordie said fukc me I promise never to complain about that cnt Ashley again.
Made me laugh anyway.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dear Vincent Tan, on 17:11 - Aug 19 with 1826 viewsBluebird

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:52 - Aug 19 by thornabyswan

I watched the game in a club rammed full of Newcastle fans the whole place erupted with spontaneous laughter when the camera zoomed in on Vincent.
One Geordie said fukc me I promise never to complain about that cnt Ashley again.
Made me laugh anyway.

Liar
Dear Vincent Tan, on 17:13 - Aug 19 with 1816 viewsBluebird

That joke is as old as the Huw Jenkins is one of our own
Dear Vincent Tan, on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 1813 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 17:11 - Aug 19 by Bluebird

Liar

No lie watched the game in Amble near Blyth.
Why would I make it up you daft tw@t..

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:12 - Aug 19 with 1699 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 17:11 - Aug 19 by Bluebird

Liar

In an effort to avoid posting stuff that makes you look stupid try googling Thornaby...………………….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:23 - Aug 19 with 1672 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:36 - Aug 18 by Cooperman

This thread is embarrassing.
Vincent Tan has done something that Huw Jenkins will never do. Return his club to the Premier league. He had restructuring to do but never threw the club to the wolves. A shrewd man who made mistakes and learned from them, something that Huw Jenkins has failed miserably to do.
And he's hardly "one of their own" either! I bet the Cardiff fans could give a sh*t how high his waistband is...………….

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:41 - Aug 19 with 1630 viewsFlashberryjack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:23 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Vincent Tan has done something that Huw Jenkins will never do. Return his club to the Premier league. He had restructuring to do but never threw the club to the wolves. A shrewd man who made mistakes and learned from them, something that Huw Jenkins has failed miserably to do.
And he's hardly "one of their own" either! I bet the Cardiff fans could give a sh*t how high his waistband is...………….

Good post.
I can't understand why swans fans make fun of Tan, when we've got a far bigger and slimy tw*t in running things down here, give me Vinnie before sneaky beaky any day.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 1624 views34dfgdf54

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:23 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

He made one hell of a balls up with the rebrand, and will probably always be remembered for that more than the good he’s done for them. But, on other hand, when he leaves they’ll be in a lot better shape than when he came in.
Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:51 - Aug 19 with 1604 viewsmonmouth

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:45 - Aug 19 by 34dfgdf54

He made one hell of a balls up with the rebrand, and will probably always be remembered for that more than the good he’s done for them. But, on other hand, when he leaves they’ll be in a lot better shape than when he came in.

They were bankrupt and finished when he took them over. They could not have survived. Compared to yanko w*nko he has been true to his word.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:00 - Aug 19 with 1593 viewsBluebird

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:41 - Aug 19 by Flashberryjack

Good post.
I can't understand why swans fans make fun of Tan, when we've got a far bigger and slimy tw*t in running things down here, give me Vinnie before sneaky beaky any day.

Sneaky Beaky
Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:02 - Aug 19 with 1589 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:00 - Aug 19 by Bluebird

Sneaky Beaky

Thornaby is in the North East dopey

Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:03 - Aug 19 with 1586 viewsmajorraglan

Three sensible and in my opinion accurate consecutive posts, what is going on?

Love him or loath him, Tan was the subject of much critiscm and mirth on this board, on balance he has made mistakes but he has learned from them and taken Cardiff back to the PL. I thought some of their transfer dealings last time were shocking, but some of HJ’s business over the last year has been terrible and much money appears to have been wasted.

I think Cardiff will get smashed this year, but I also think that this season in the PL could set them up on an even keel for a long time and if Tan manages it well and sticks with Warnock they could bounce back after relegation. Warnock is an experienced manager who knows his way around the block, he isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but he knows his onions.

I would like to see HJ and the new owners (I can’t bring myself to use the term investors) back GP as it’s the best shot the Swans have of going back up.
Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:48 - Aug 19 with 1548 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:41 - Aug 19 by Flashberryjack

Good post.

Lovely thread Jack's and Scummers agreeing what a wonderful owner Vincent is and slating our club again.
You honestly couldn't make it up where is the Res when you need him.

Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:55 - Aug 19 with 1535 viewsjack2jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:36 - Aug 18 by Cooperman

Yep their seasons going to be a balls up!
Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:02 - Aug 19 with 1526 viewsLeonWasGod

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:51 - Aug 19 by monmouth

They were bankrupt and finished when he took them over. They could not have survived. Compared to yanko w*nko he has been true to his word.

True. He rescued them, over-achieved, got excited and fecked up, but importantly learnt his lesson and is doing better this time round. Nothing against what he’s achieved, the bloke’s done well and seems far more genuine than our bunch.

But if you can’t laught at the owner of our rivals when he wears his trousers under his armpits, well what’s the point of PS or the Internet?
Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:09 - Aug 19 with 1518 viewsswanforthemoney

Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:48 - Aug 19 by thornabyswan

Lovely thread Jack's and Scummers agreeing what a wonderful owner Vincent is and slating our club again.
You honestly couldn't make it up where is the Res when you need him.

The point being that HJ doesn’t have 10% of the decency of Tan. The high waistbanded one has been a naive prat, but appears to possess a shred of common decency that has deserted those who own and run our club; or Newcastle for that matter. Just saying.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 23:10]

I stand in the North Stand

Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:11 - Aug 19 with 1513 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:02 - Aug 19 by LeonWasGod

True. He rescued them, over-achieved, got excited and fecked up, but importantly learnt his lesson and is doing better this time round. Nothing against what he’s achieved, the bloke’s done well and seems far more genuine than our bunch.

But if you can’t laught at the owner of our rivals when he wears his trousers under his armpits, well what’s the point of PS or the Internet?

Nah some on here would rather praise him than take the pi$$
7 seasons we had in the prem they are into there 2nd and I am pretty confident it will end the same as the first one.
By all means lay into the board and Yanks if that's how you feel but doing it on a scum thread turns my stomach.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024