Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Vincent Tan, 12:35 - Aug 18 with 3903 viewsdickythorpe

What chest size are those trousers?
Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:36 - Aug 19 with 1217 viewsTNT

Yeah, let's get back on track...

Dear Vincent Tan,

That's not a belt... it's a collar.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:48 - Aug 19 with 1195 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:11 - Aug 19 by thornabyswan

Nah some on here would rather praise him than take the pi$$
7 seasons we had in the prem they are into there 2nd and I am pretty confident it will end the same as the first one.
By all means lay into the board and Yanks if that's how you feel but doing it on a scum thread turns my stomach.

If it hadn't been for Huw meddling in our transfers we'd have still comfortably been up there. Irrefutable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dear Vincent Tan, on 01:42 - Aug 20 with 1159 viewsDJack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:48 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

If it hadn't been for Huw meddling in our transfers we'd have still comfortably been up there. Irrefutable.

Brynie, Thornaby likes a bit of deflection. Huw is fine in his eyes.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 05:20 - Aug 20 with 1137 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 01:42 - Aug 20 by DJack

No wrong there mate can't stand the tw@t Jenkins.
But praising Tan in what started off as a pi$$ taking thread about the Scum is not right.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:01 - Aug 20 with 1045 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 05:20 - Aug 20 by thornabyswan

No wrong there mate can't stand the tw@t Jenkins.
But praising Tan in what started off as a pi$$ taking thread about the Scum is not right.

It's more laughing at Jenkins than praising Tan. Jenkins had the audacity to crow how much better he was running Swansea than Tan was running Cardiff.
That went well didn't it?

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:07 - Aug 20 with 1038 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:23 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

This thread is embarrassing.
Vincent Tan has done something that Huw Jenkins will never do. Return his club to the Premier league. He had restructuring to do but never threw the club to the wolves. A shrewd man who made mistakes and learned from them, something that Huw Jenkins has failed miserably to do.
And he's hardly "one of their own" either! I bet the Cardiff fans could give a sh*t how high his waistband is...………….

Agreed he looks like a complete tool and spouts loads of shit, but financially he has stopped them going bust many times over.

Without him, they would have been right in the shit, and he seems to be learning, they have spent feck all, IF and it's a big IF they will be in a strong position, more than likely they will go down, but should still have a reasonable Championship team.
Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:26 - Aug 20 with 1023 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:01 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

It's more laughing at Jenkins than praising Tan. Jenkins had the audacity to crow how much better he was running Swansea than Tan was running Cardiff.
That went well didn't it?

I am all for having a pop at Jenkins the devious tw@t deserves all he gets.
But not on a scum thread with the likes of Beyron and Bluebird chirping in.
This place is swarming with them lately fukc knows where they were for the last 10 years though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:29 - Aug 20 with 1022 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 01:42 - Aug 20 by DJack

Just wondered if you wanted to retract that one now I have cleared it up for you.

Login to get fewer ads

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:41 - Aug 20 with 1010 viewswaynekerr55

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:23 - Aug 19 by Brynmill_Jack

This thread is embarrassing.
Vincent Tan has done something that Huw Jenkins will never do. Return his club to the Premier league. He had restructuring to do but never threw the club to the wolves. A shrewd man who made mistakes and learned from them, something that Huw Jenkins has failed miserably to do.
And he's hardly "one of their own" either! I bet the Cardiff fans could give a sh*t how high his waistband is...………….

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dear Vincent Tan, on 15:02 - Aug 20 with 984 viewsMo_Wives

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:41 - Aug 20 by waynekerr55

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Dear Vincent Tan, on 20:52 - Aug 20 with 920 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 14:26 - Aug 20 by thornabyswan

I am all for having a pop at Jenkins the devious tw@t deserves all he gets.
But not on a scum thread with the likes of Beyron and Bluebird chirping in.
This place is swarming with them lately fukc knows where they were for the last 10 years though.

I don't give a damn what Byron thinks. It's not his fault that Huw has f*cked up our premier league status and made himself look ridiculous in the process (due to his condescending remarks about Tan).
You can't blame me for telling the truth. Why protect him anyway???

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:10 - Aug 20 with 904 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 20:52 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't give a damn what Byron thinks. It's not his fault that Huw has f*cked up our premier league status and made himself look ridiculous in the process (due to his condescending remarks about Tan).
You can't blame me for telling the truth. Why protect him anyway???

Not saying protect him already stated that earlier in the thread.
If Swans fans think Tan is that great then they know what to do.
I am sure a few have shifted allegiance already without crap threads like this one that started off as a scum pi$$take.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 21:12]

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:27 - Aug 20 with 875 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:10 - Aug 20 by thornabyswan

Not saying protect him already stated that earlier in the thread.
If Swans fans think Tan is that great then they know what to do.
I am sure a few have shifted allegiance already without crap threads like this one that started off as a scum pi$$take.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 21:12]

I don't think I could ever have brought myself to watch them - even if we went bust .
I suppose the point I'm trying to make is we are in no position to take the p*ss. Laughing at Tans trousers is a bit lame don't you think? And if the thread had never been created Byron a Co could have commented .

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:35 - Aug 20 with 869 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:27 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't think I could ever have brought myself to watch them - even if we went bust .
I suppose the point I'm trying to make is we are in no position to take the p*ss. Laughing at Tans trousers is a bit lame don't you think? And if the thread had never been created Byron a Co could have commented .

No but there are plenty who won't be there next season if we carry on as we are and I can't see the policy changing anytime soon.
If the scum manage to stay up plenty will start moving across not the die hards but you know what I mean.

Jenkins really needs to fukc off though I agree on that one.

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:51 - Aug 20 with 844 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:35 - Aug 20 by thornabyswan

No but there are plenty who won't be there next season if we carry on as we are and I can't see the policy changing anytime soon.
If the scum manage to stay up plenty will start moving across not the die hards but you know what I mean.

Jenkins really needs to fukc off though I agree on that one.

I don't agree , we were a league behind them when we went to the liberty but our home crowds grew. When we went up ahead of them 50 or so came over to us just to watch PL football.

If you live in port Talbot, the valleys or bridgend I suppose there are a few who may flip flop but I'd be surprised if it were more than a few hundred. I don't know if you originate from here but loyalties are quite deeply entrenched, even from towns in between.

Dear Vincent Tan, on 22:08 - Aug 20 with 838 viewsthornabyswan

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:51 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't agree , we were a league behind them when we went to the liberty but our home crowds grew. When we went up ahead of them 50 or so came over to us just to watch PL football.

If you live in port Talbot, the valleys or bridgend I suppose there are a few who may flip flop but I'd be surprised if it were more than a few hundred. I don't know if you originate from here but loyalties are quite deeply entrenched, even from towns in between.

Yes I was born in Swansea the difference back then though was we were a club on the up and they had stagnated and found there level.
Fans need to see commitment from players but also some ambition from the owners.
There is no evidence of that since the relegation.

Dear Vincent Tan, on 23:13 - Aug 20 with 796 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Dear Vincent Tan, on 21:51 - Aug 20 by Brynmill_Jack

I would say whichever team is higher, will be 1000's better off, we have gained many neutral supporters over the last six or seven seasons.

They would gaIn 1000s if the positions were reversed long term, not proper fans, just the floaters and potential fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024