Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 12:42 - Aug 18 with 3000 viewsLoyal

2,500 of them all in the home end.
I wonder where I'm talking about.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 12:44 - Aug 18 with 2986 viewsjack2jack

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 12:45 - Aug 18 with 2982 viewspencoedjack

1st time in top flight playing in blue for 50 odd years & can’t fill their stadium

Your grounds to big for you without doubt

& there’s more than 2500 empty for sure
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 12:46]
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 12:51 - Aug 18 with 2941 viewsLoyal

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 12:45 - Aug 18 by pencoedjack

1st time in top flight playing in blue for 50 odd years & can’t fill their stadium

Your grounds to big for you without doubt

& there’s more than 2500 empty for sure
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 12:46]

Quoting Anus so your probably right.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 12:53 - Aug 18 with 2928 viewsawayjack

Also no excuses about other events like rugby etc..
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 12:53 - Aug 18 with 2928 viewsowainglyndwr

Maybe they just didn't want to watch Ken Dodds/ Neil W
Team play
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 13:11 - Aug 18 with 2820 viewssainthelens

Kids go free by Xmas.
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 13:17 - Aug 18 with 2770 viewspencoedjack

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 13:11 - Aug 18 by sainthelens

Kids go free by Xmas.

Fuk kids would have to be very naughty to take them to legoland
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 14:32 - Aug 18 with 2548 viewsBillyChong

Sleeping giant, bigger than Barca etc
Login to get fewer ads

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 14:56 - Aug 18 with 2467 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How much do they charge?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 18:54 - Aug 18 with 2119 viewsawayjack

Newcastle fans embarrassed them today. Hilarious they think by shifting their ‘end’ to where the Wales fans make such noise they’ll somehow recreate any atmosphere. It was so quiet you could hear individual fans shout throughout the match. Nice to see other fans taking the piss of how poor their support has become. After a dozen games in it’ll be more morgue than library.
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:02 - Aug 18 with 2086 viewsThe_undecided

Why the concern about how they are getting on, are we really in such a great position ourselves? For feck sake we have just dropped out of the top flight sold all of our players in what seemed like a jumble sale, we got no direction from the board and our club is a mess from the stadium to the investment. Who cares they can't fill their stadium, especially on here anyway...my view for what it's worth, midday kick off live on Sky.
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:13 - Aug 18 with 2057 viewsLoyal

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:02 - Aug 18 by The_undecided

Why the concern about how they are getting on, are we really in such a great position ourselves? For feck sake we have just dropped out of the top flight sold all of our players in what seemed like a jumble sale, we got no direction from the board and our club is a mess from the stadium to the investment. Who cares they can't fill their stadium, especially on here anyway...my view for what it's worth, midday kick off live on Sky.

Bit of fun mate, have a fcking jar of tomos wadkin and strip down to your underpants, it's Saturday mun.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:15 - Aug 18 with 2048 viewsbyron

Good to see a non bitter poster, it’s lost on them, over 30,000, have the swans ever even had a crowd that big ever? We ain’t fussed though, no biggy, we are wales premier club. Safe

Benny

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:17 - Aug 18 with 2038 viewsLoyal

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:15 - Aug 18 by byron

Good to see a non bitter poster, it’s lost on them, over 30,000, have the swans ever even had a crowd that big ever? We ain’t fussed though, no biggy, we are wales premier club. Safe

The answer is of course yes, and in your city.
However, hopefully taff mate those missing thousands will be back off their holidays soon as eh? Lighten up.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 20:12 - Aug 18 with 1925 viewsbyron

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:17 - Aug 18 by Loyal

However, hopefully taff mate those missing thousands will be back off their holidays soon as eh? Lighten up.

I like you loyal, reckon we’d get on you know 👌🤪 you think different

Benny

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 20:19 - Aug 18 with 1894 viewsTWGL

The attendance was 30,720.

Away support 2,000,leaving 1,000 empty away seats plus 3/500 segregation

Pretty much a home sell out really , not that bad considering it’s on Sky.

It’s 10,000 less than our last home game ?
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 20:26 - Aug 18 with 1854 viewsKilkennyjack

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:17 - Aug 18 by Loyal

Twice in 6 weeks.

And each game was 5 times the support Cardiff City have ever taken to Swansea. Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 23:06 - Aug 18 with 1637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 19:15 - Aug 18 by byron

Ah but you took 36-37 thousand to Wembley for the play off final in 2010 and less than a year later we too 43,500.
Looks like you aren't the biggest club in Wales after all then, according to your criteria.

Never mind , no biggie eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 07:39 - Aug 19 with 1401 viewspeenemunde

I agree with that more or less.
Let’s sort our own house out before criticising Cardiff.
The wheel has turned, it’s their to laugh at us.
EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 08:14 - Aug 19 with 1328 viewsDewi1jack

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 07:39 - Aug 19 by peenemunde

I agree with that more or less.
Let’s sort our own house out before criticising Cardiff.
The wheel has turned, it’s their to laugh at us.

No matter how bad we become. (Or really hopefully don't)

I'll always take the chance to laugh at Cardalona (or does Barcadiff sound better?) purely and simply because they're priks
And really couldn't care less if it upsets some of our fanbase.
Some of whom really need a quick injection of laughter and lightenup juice.

We were sh1t for many, many years before Judas, Sousa and Brenda took us to the promised land.
So don't take away our silver lining

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 08:50 - Aug 19 with 1267 viewsjackharris

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 20:19 - Aug 18 by TWGL

The attendance was 30,720.

Away support 2,000,leaving 1,000 empty away seats plus 3/500 segregation

Pretty much a home sell out really , not that bad considering it’s on Sky.

It’s 10,000 less than our last home game ?

The ground holds over 33,000. No seats are given over for segregation because they use the permanent moveable fencing like Arsenal and we do. Newcastle had around 2,000 fans. So there were 1,000 Away fans missing and 2,000 home fans.

If Cardiff were a massive club the 1,000 seats not sold by Newcastle could have had the segregation moved so they were available for their own fans, like we do.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 09:15 - Aug 19 with 1227 viewsbyron

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 23:06 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah but you took 36-37 thousand to Wembley for the play off final in 2010 and less than a year later we too 43,500.
Looks like you aren't the biggest club in Wales after all then, according to your criteria.

Never mind , no biggie eh?

We sold all the tickets we were given, jesus how many times do you need to hear it? Blackpool also managed to sell out by Leeds, Everton and the like all following them for a day. I spoke to a few and none of them ever watched Blackpool. You only had more as reading didn’t sell out, and it was your first visit to the dump. Heard there was plenty of empty seats at the library v Preston, ST no shows, get used to it eh

Benny

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 09:28 - Aug 19 with 1199 viewstaffpunk

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 18:54 - Aug 18 by awayjack

Newcastle fans embarrassed them today. Hilarious they think by shifting their ‘end’ to where the Wales fans make such noise they’ll somehow recreate any atmosphere. It was so quiet you could hear individual fans shout throughout the match. Nice to see other fans taking the piss of how poor their support has become. After a dozen games in it’ll be more morgue than library.

I was up the opposite end of the ground to them, heard them about 3/4 times throughout the whole game. The 'end' hasn't been shifted, don't know where you got that from? As for the 30,000 crowd, it was what I and most others expected.
Don't listen to the dozen or so supporters of ours who talk/shout the most about how 'big' we are, the vast majority of us know the score. Unfortunately, the loudest most high profile fans are nearly always the dullest...
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 9:28]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 09:37 - Aug 19 with 1155 viewsLoyal

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 09:28 - Aug 19 by taffpunk

I was up the opposite end of the ground to them, heard them about 3/4 times throughout the whole game. The 'end' hasn't been shifted, don't know where you got that from? As for the 30,000 crowd, it was what I and most others expected.
Don't listen to the dozen or so supporters of ours who talk/shout the most about how 'big' we are, the vast majority of us know the score. Unfortunately, the loudest most high profile fans are nearly always the dullest...
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 9:28]

Always the voice of reason.
Should have been a Jack.

EMPTY SEATS BARMY ARMY 😂😂😂😂😂 on 10:06 - Aug 19 with 1085 viewsAl_Bundy

Good banter not.. we are a league below less home fans and run by the circus clowns
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024