Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? 13:35 - Aug 18 with 3452 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 17:48 - Aug 18 with 807 viewsQJumpingJack

They struggled to hold a press conference when they had done the deal (think it was originally delayed).

Everything they have done in terms of PR has been abysmal.
I still cannot believe Levien admitted at the Trust forum that the previous shareholders told the Americans to keep the Trust out of the deal when it was being recorded! Biggest own goal ever.
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 17:50 - Aug 18 with 805 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 17:34 - Aug 18 by Whiterockin

Got rid of the scouting team?

Probably, but much too late in my opinion. Only after we get relegated do they act.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 18:00]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:22 - Aug 18 with 777 viewsKrisP

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 14:33 - Aug 18 by awayjack

Funny. So they’ve got us relegated, ramped up our costs, halved our income, sold off most of our players and changed our reputation from a respected football club to relative laughing stock. Oh and not put a penny into the club.

They didn't get us relegated.
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:25 - Aug 18 with 774 viewsdobjack2

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:22 - Aug 18 by KrisP

But their decisions did
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:28 - Aug 18 with 766 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:22 - Aug 18 by KrisP

Who was calling the shots then and who is now?

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:39 - Aug 18 with 747 viewsKrisP

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:25 - Aug 18 by dobjack2

But their decisions did

I'm pretty confident that if they had never shown up, Huw would have still been in charge and made the same poor decisions that he did when running things for the Americans.
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:40 - Aug 18 with 740 viewsawayjack

Really? They appoint our hopeless Board, sign the players and managers, sold the players who kept us up the previous year and replaced them with expensive shit. Why in your world isn’t that their responsibility?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 18:41]
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:42 - Aug 18 with 730 viewsKrisP

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:40 - Aug 18 by awayjack

Really? They appoint our hopeless Board, sign the players and managers, sold the players who kept us up the previous year and replaced them with expensive shit. Why in your world isn’t that their responsibility?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 18:41]

See my post above.
Login to get fewer ads

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:42 - Aug 18 with 730 viewsdobjack2

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:39 - Aug 18 by KrisP

I'm pretty confident that if they had never shown up, Huw would have still been in charge and made the same poor decisions that he did when running things for the Americans.

Bob Bradley
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:43 - Aug 18 with 729 viewsDJack

We were relegated under their stewardship so yes they are responsible.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:48 - Aug 18 with 719 viewsKrisP

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:42 - Aug 18 by dobjack2

Bob Bradley

Yeah he's the one thing you can categorically point to as being them, not Huw. That two month period didn't get us relegated though, luckily we survived that season.
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:53 - Aug 18 with 706 viewsdobjack2

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:48 - Aug 18 by KrisP

Yeah he's the one thing you can categorically point to as being them, not Huw. That two month period didn't get us relegated though, luckily we survived that season.

The Sigurdsson transfer saga.

I have no time for Jenkins but he is not in charge of the purse strings anymore.
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 19:10 - Aug 18 with 673 viewsomarjack

We spent 5 years in the PL before they came.

After only 2 years in under their reign and here we are in the 2nd tier..and it could have been 1 season if it wasn't from some individual effort from Siggy and Llorente.

Are you seriously asking this question?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 19:21 - Aug 18 with 660 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 18:39 - Aug 18 by KrisP

Perhaps Huw would not get 28 people to chuck in some cash and promise them a return on investment even if we got relegated.

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 19:48 - Aug 18 with 632 viewsMattG

Where's the "F*CK NO!!!" option?
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 20:43 - Aug 18 with 578 viewswaynekerr55

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 15:44 - Aug 18 by Phil_S

Badlands but then again probably has to...

Do tell more Phil you scamp!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 14:08 - Aug 19 with 433 viewsCroftyjack

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 16:04 - Aug 18 by Groo

They are not making mistake's, they are making themselves richer.

Anyone who thinks they are not milking the club are delusional.

They will leave once there is nothing left.

I should add they are nothing more than Petty on a bigger scale. By the time the fans react it will be too late.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 16:05]

This is what I mean...anyone who listens to the us propoganda machine is delusional.
It's nothing but asset stripping...the PR machine is using the words on here to their advantage. They know we blame Huw and co and that's the reason they keep them at the helm.
Yes support the team but anybody that thinks we are findinging ourselves again are in for a suprise.
It's all propoganda don't take it in please
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 14:11 - Aug 19 with 428 viewsCroftyjack

Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 16:18 - Aug 18 by byron

Our ground holds 35000, it’s not rusting apart like yours either, are they just going to knock a few of your stands down? You’d be alright with say, 2, for a few years whilst you cruise the lower leagues again 😂😂
Like I said, I know a good few away with family and I don’t really know so many these days, do the maths

Maybe...much cheaper to pop down B&Q to get some more sheeting when yours comes off, perhaps a DIY job is the way forward for stadia.
Have our US owners improved Swansea City Football Club? on 14:23 - Aug 19 with 413 viewsoldcob

I know next to nothing about baseball. They've improved us just as much as I would improve a baseball side. i.e not at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024