Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 40955 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 18 with 12471 viewsgolly47

This is gonna be a toughie

Poll: What was worse?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 18 with 12452 viewsbluey_the_blue

That image claims 3 wins? Thought it was 2 and a draw?

i smell cheating...
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 12448 viewsairedale

Still, good to see we’re on 9 points now after last nights draw.

And if Leeds had won today’s game they’d have been on 9 too.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:05]
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:24 - Aug 18 with 12387 viewsHeadmaster

I reckon a 2-2 draw, or a 2-1 win to the Swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 18 with 12371 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:24 - Aug 18 by Headmaster

I reckon a 2-2 draw, or a 2-1 win to the Swans.

Out of interest, did you watch last nights game ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:32 - Aug 18 with 12377 viewsmonmouth

A One Hola to Nil win for the yorkshire puddings has already been chalked up.

This has come too early for our young team probably, but hope springs eternal and all that malarky.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:44 - Aug 18 with 12361 viewsrossshaw

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:32 - Aug 18 by monmouth

A One Hola to Nil win for the yorkshire puddings has already been chalked up.

This has come too early for our young team probably, but hope springs eternal and all that malarky.

I can see a thumping incoming, which should hopefully wake up the board to start bringing in some quality loan players.

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:17 - Aug 18 with 12299 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 18 by Flashberryjack

Out of interest, did you watch last nights game ?

Yes I did. I think we'll be better on Tuesday.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:41 - Aug 18 with 12245 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:17 - Aug 18 by Headmaster

Yes I did. I think we'll be better on Tuesday.

I sincerely hope you're right, because if you're wrong, we're in for a right good pasting or we need to get very, very lucky again.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 18 with 12212 viewsomarjack

I'm afraid we're going to be stuffed. No new incomings in midfield only means we'll have to rely again on Carroll and Fulton. We might have survived an @rse beating from Birmingham being inept and all, But Leeds will be far more clinical. I really hope I'm wrong and the home support will make a huge difference and send the bastards home with 0 pts.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:32 - Aug 18 with 12190 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:01 - Aug 18 by omarjack

I'm afraid we're going to be stuffed. No new incomings in midfield only means we'll have to rely again on Carroll and Fulton. We might have survived an @rse beating from Birmingham being inept and all, But Leeds will be far more clinical. I really hope I'm wrong and the home support will make a huge difference and send the bastards home with 0 pts.

I'll take a draw now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 18 with 12181 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 18 by airedale

Still, good to see we’re on 9 points now after last nights draw.

And if Leeds had won today’s game they’d have been on 9 too.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:05]

Stub the spliff out! We're on 7 and.Leeds did win and are on 9!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:36 - Aug 18 with 12052 viewsOldjack

i'm saying nowt but expected a serious beating after yesterdays mess

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 00:07 - Aug 19 with 11893 viewslifelong

Beat them and we’ll go above them in the league....just saying.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 07:04 - Aug 19 with 11709 viewssainthelens

I've massive respect and pride for our pups that are giving everything they have....a lesson the older pros should heed. Cos of the way the powers that be have treated the fans I was gonna boycott going this year for first time in 40 yrs. However cos of the pride and hope that the kids have put in me and my lad will be shouting loud there and am going for a 2-2.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 09:56 - Aug 19 with 11531 viewsepaul

Can't wait for this my first home game this season, in fact for about 3 seasons, gonna be howlling like a f*cking banshee, and got my tics for next 4 home games woohoo, can't wait, boy have I missed watching us at home over the last 23 years...........should have got a season ticket, ah well will next season..........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 10:09 - Aug 19 with 11494 viewsAl_Bundy

Hopefully Fer will start this one and give us a base in the middle

At least Leeds play football and not physicality of Birmingham.

Will have to match them for fitness and create something up top.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 11:36 - Aug 19 with 11342 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 07:04 - Aug 19 by sainthelens

I've massive respect and pride for our pups that are giving everything they have....a lesson the older pros should heed. Cos of the way the powers that be have treated the fans I was gonna boycott going this year for first time in 40 yrs. However cos of the pride and hope that the kids have put in me and my lad will be shouting loud there and am going for a 2-2.

Agree with this.

The boys are leaving everything out there every time they play. Great to see.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 13:21 - Aug 19 with 11191 viewsGeoffThom

Massive game so early in the season, after Fri we could get a whooping which stupidly might get these fecking yanks to allow a number of loans if not even though were unbeaten I fear for the season as a whole ,hope I'm
wrong 🤔🤔🤔😐😐👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 13:56 - Aug 19 with 11136 viewsTheKirkyLife

My heart says 1-4 Leeds. My head says 0-3 Leeds.

Really don't have much hope for this one Leeds look absolutely mighty.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 19 with 10948 viewsBadlands

Can see us getting tanked TBH.
A minor op in the afternoon means I'll miss this one ... I know, plastic.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:30 - Aug 19 with 10862 viewsjasper_T

We won't be as poor as were were against Birmingham.

Leeds will probably be better than Monk's lot as well, mind.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:30 - Aug 19 with 10732 views1964white

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:30 - Aug 19 by jasper_T

We won't be as poor as were were against Birmingham.

Leeds will probably be better than Monk's lot as well, mind.

Should be a decent game Jasper
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 19 with 10722 views1964white

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 13:56 - Aug 19 by TheKirkyLife

My heart says 1-4 Leeds. My head says 0-3 Leeds.

Really don't have much hope for this one Leeds look absolutely mighty.

We are looking very good but football has a habit of biting you on the ar*e when expectations are high,
we'll come a cropper at some time. Fifteen years of rubbish has taught this Leeds fan not to be too cocky or complacent. I'd take a draw now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:28 - Aug 19 with 10654 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 19 by 1964white

We are looking very good but football has a habit of biting you on the ar*e when expectations are high,
we'll come a cropper at some time. Fifteen years of rubbish has taught this Leeds fan not to be too cocky or complacent. I'd take a draw now.

You should have a bit too much for us in our current incarnations, but it’s a funny old game. A draw would do me nicely. We had a better team both when we beat you at the lib in league 1 and the championship, that’s for sure. We never win at your place, although we incredibly nearly done Revies amazing team in 1970.

You coming down?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024