Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 41170 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 21 with 2052 viewsWAFU

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:30 - Aug 21 by Sheffieldjack

We lost concentration at a vital time there. Olsson needed help - he backed off for too long.

Didn’t need help. Needs to learn how to defend.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 21 with 2036 viewsCrazedBison

It didn't help that Naughton gave up early, as he's been prone to doing. His man waltzed in for a tap.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 21 with 1981 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 21 by WAFU

Ollson looks miles off the pace to me. Definitely looks a weak link.

Other than that it’s been a good performance. Impressed.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 21 with 1939 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 21 by WAFU

Mc Kay not tracking back may as well use Montero.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 21 with 1933 viewsSwan91

Good half so far... should be ahead, lost focus for their goal and should have been on target with a couple of chances. Happy with what I have seen from the team though... the way people were talking about leeds.. they made it sound like we would get battered... but we have been the better team.

They have quite a few yellow cards already... wonder if there will be a red card in this game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 21 with 1912 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

Showed their player down the line and then failed to stop the cross. Poor.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 21 with 1903 viewsmagicdaps10

Olsson should have done better but a couple of times he has been isolated 2 on 1 a few times.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 21 with 1880 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 21 by Morganator100

43 min gone, we have dominated the game and deserved to be 1-0 up, good goal by McBurnie after excellent work by McKay and Celina. We have Fer bossing the midfield.

Then on their 1st attack Leeds scored.

They have also been very physical with 3 in the book.

Thanks. Sounds promising except for one lapse. Good to have Fer back - is he looking sharp?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 with 1846 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 21 by Swan91

Good half so far... should be ahead, lost focus for their goal and should have been on target with a couple of chances. Happy with what I have seen from the team though... the way people were talking about leeds.. they made it sound like we would get battered... but we have been the better team.

They have quite a few yellow cards already... wonder if there will be a red card in this game.

Not sure that we've been the better team. Leeds are very comfortable in possession.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 with 1839 viewsicecoldjack

Good half and 2 good teams. Olson has turned into Neil Taylor for some reason, run forward then turn back, his first thought is to keep it and pass it back also, we seem more solid on the right with Naugthon and Roberts together, it was a soft goal but sometimes you have to respect the opposition runner, he gambled and got on the end, why Olson gave the w/o get so much time and space nobody knows.

No matter the result tonight I've seen enough from this team to be positive about the season, Leeds is a huge test and we've made them look bang average and are much better on the ball.

If the board helped potter with some signings it could be a really good season for us. Early days but really happy with what I've seen from us tonight .
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 with 1830 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

Olsson was baba on friday and a bit better today but naughton switched off (again)

Tbf leeds have stsrted to play a bit in the last 10 mins just hope we can get into them early doors again

But im a bit worried they could do to us what they did to derby

Plus our bench is weak as p!ss which doesnt help

Anyway COYJB
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 with 1827 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 21 by LeonWasGod

Thanks. Sounds promising except for one lapse. Good to have Fer back - is he looking sharp?

If you know how mate, get mobdro on an android device and you can see for yourself 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 21 with 1819 viewslonglostjack

Game being played at a hell of a pace. Montero Dhanda and James needed second half.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 1759 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 by ploppy

Not sure that we've been the better team. Leeds are very comfortable in possession.

Disagree... seen leeds not find passes.. no space and kick it straight to Mulder... too many times. I think it shows by them only having 1 or 2 chances in this game so far.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 1753 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 21 by longlostjack

Game being played at a hell of a pace. Montero Dhanda and James needed second half.

bring all 3 on and we will be wide open.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 21 with 1746 viewsTom1912

Why are Leeds allowed to take free kicks with the ball moving (the goal) and blatantly stop us taking free kicks quickly without repercussion? Just ridiculously poor referring not to book Leeds players for something so blatant.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 20:48]
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 21 with 1737 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 by Fireboy2

Olsson was baba on friday and a bit better today but naughton switched off (again)

Tbf leeds have stsrted to play a bit in the last 10 mins just hope we can get into them early doors again

But im a bit worried they could do to us what they did to derby

Plus our bench is weak as p!ss which doesnt help

Anyway COYJB

If we play lo hero at some point Beilsa will know his danger and may go more solid so it may be an option for potter, I noticed beilsa talking to jeff before kick off so he obviously knows all about him, Montero on the field will make them think twice about pressing forward.

Wouldn't be surprised to see potter make this move .
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 1700 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:40 - Aug 21 by longlostjack

late second half.. I think the Leeds defence will be pretty tired as we are both playing pretty fast football.. so bring on montero and see if they can cope with him. Put him on the right (looks like that is their weakness so far).. and have him make the runs.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 1689 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

If we play lo hero at some point Beilsa will know his danger and may go more solid so it may be an option for potter, I noticed beilsa talking to jeff before kick off so he obviously knows all about him, Montero on the field will make them think twice about pressing forward.

Wouldn't be surprised to see potter make this move .

I'll vote for that!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 1688 viewsWAFU

Not James. Too powder puff for a tough physical game like this. Got outmuscled on Saturday.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 21 with 1678 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 21 by Tom1912

Why are Leeds allowed to take free kicks with the ball moving (the goal) and blatantly stop us taking free kicks quickly without repercussion? Just ridiculously poor referring not to book Leeds players for something so blatant.

Overall I think the ref has done well, he's given them 3 yellow cards too, so can't complain too much there, an improvement on what we get in the prem league !
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 21 with 1649 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 21 by Tom1912

We're being held to a PL standard, they're getting away with League One sht.

At least the cards have been coming out.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 21 with 1612 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 21 by WAFU

Not James. Too powder puff for a tough physical game like this. Got outmuscled on Saturday.

Dhanda and Montero aren't powderpuff?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 21 with 1609 viewsmagicdaps10

Expect Bamford on around the 60-70minute mark.

Bielsa is a wiley old fox and he will be happy with the way things went in the last 15 of that half.

I would look at Montero on for McKay, they need stretching.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 21 with 1605 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:39 - Aug 21 by HugeEnkins

If you know how mate, get mobdro on an android device and you can see for yourself 👍

Thanks but on an iPhone. BBC text updates it it 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024