Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 40962 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:03 - Aug 21 with 1959 viewsFireboy2

Wtf has the ref stopped giving yellow cards for yellow card offences
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:03 - Aug 21 with 1956 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Where are all the McBurnie baggers tonight. He's going to be a beast in this league,
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:04 - Aug 21 with 1935 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:02 - Aug 21 by Morganator100

The ref should have shown at least 3 more cards to Leeds.

I'm assuming one of those 3 instances was when the Leeds player pulled a shirt and stopped a breakaway. Always a yellow in the Premier League. Championship officiating will take some getting used to.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 1923 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:29 - Aug 21 by WAFU

Olsson at fault for the goal

Brilliant cross to make up for it!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 1899 viewsMorganator100

Celina has become my favourite player for The Swans. He seems to ooze class when on the ball.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 with 1892 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Leeds making their final change already.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 21 with 1854 viewsMorganator100

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Leeds making their final change already.

Big risk on 62 min
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 21 with 1841 viewsBanosswan

Leroy Fer, the difference.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1825 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Love this ESPN+ announcer. He is gushing over the Swans like we are Swanselona again.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1823 viewsMorganator100

Montero for McKay, good sub by Potter. Like for like but Montero is more direct.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1810 viewsdickythorpe

It's montero time!!! The tasmanian devil!!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1802 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

Agreed

Hes blowing out of his @rse though
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 with 1795 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 21 by Morganator100

Celina has become my favourite player for The Swans. He seems to ooze class when on the ball.

Doesn’t he just. Funny that he struggled to get starts last season at Ipswich. Obviously not a butch enough clogger for McCarthey, but he’s perfect for us. I’d have been happy with him as a PL signing let alone in the Championship. Contrast with Clucas for example...
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 21 with 1779 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 21 by Banosswan

The captain's armband.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 21 with 1750 viewsHugeEnkins

Fer is in absolute beast mode 💪👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 21 with 1745 viewsjack2jack

I'm really enjoying this😀
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 21 with 1731 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 21 by Morganator100

Montero for McKay, good sub by Potter. Like for like but Montero is more direct.

Like for like, except scarier as feck for a defender
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:11 - Aug 21 with 1724 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Guess this settles the question if Potter trusts Montero's defending.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:11 - Aug 21 with 1724 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 21 by HugeEnkins

Needs to conserve some energy.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:11 - Aug 21 with 1695 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:10 - Aug 21 by HugeEnkins

Has had an excellent game. Wonder if he'll last 90 minutes though?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:12 - Aug 21 with 1681 viewsMorganator100

I know he hasn't been mentioned on the thread Mulder has looked assured in goal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:13 - Aug 21 with 1653 viewsLeonWasGod

I bet the board are delighted to get him back in the shop window 10 days before it closes.

*crosses fingers nobody is interested*
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:13 - Aug 21 with 1650 viewslonglostjack

Bloody Naughton
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 21:13]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:14 - Aug 21 with 1609 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:11 - Aug 21 by Sheffieldjack

Has had an excellent game. Wonder if he'll last 90 minutes though?

Hope so. We need his presence out there 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 21:14 - Aug 21 with 1590 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Signs we are tiring.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024