Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show 16:38 - Aug 18 with 8072 viewsEbo

Anyone see this?

Erm, hold on.

The BBC‘s Victoria Derbyshire programme recently hosted a 15 minute slot in which a couple called Mark Lewis and Mandy Blumenthal were brought on to claim that Labour has produced such an atmosphere of threatening antisemitism in Britain that they are forced to leave for Israel.

What the BBC forgot to mention is that they are leading members of Likud-Herut UK, a far-right Zionist organisation that idolises the murderous leader of the Zionist Irgun terror gang, Menachem Begin. Indeed, Mandy Blumenthal is the National Director of Likud-Herut UK, but was instead introduced as a 'property company director‘, while her partner was described merely as a 'lawyer‘!

While Corbyn was lambasted for possibly having stood near to a grave of someone who knew someone who was involved in the Munich attacks, these people were given a free pass over their adulation of the man who oversaw the 1948 Deir Yassin massacre. Over 100 Palestinian villagers in Deir Yassin were brutally massacred by Begin’s Irgun during the ethnic cleansing of Palestine following the foundation of the State of Israel, during which 700,000 Arabs were driven out of their homeland.

Moreover, Derbyshire never asked her guests if they made these bizarre claims of open antisemitism against Britain‘s most well-known antiracist because they are, in fact, devoted supporters of the State of Israel and the racist Likud party that currently runs it.

Of course, that would be antisemitic. How could you possibly claim that people who describe themselves as 'proud Zionists‘ could have an ulterior motive for attacking Britain‘s most prominent pro-Palestinian figure...?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 17:09 - Aug 18 with 7209 viewsHighjack

To answer your question, of course nobody saw it, it’s the Victoria Derbyshire show.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 17:14 - Aug 18 with 7201 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ah those 2

They’ve been threatening to leave the UK for years mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 17:56 - Aug 18 with 7148 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 17:09 - Aug 18 by Highjack

To answer your question, of course nobody saw it, it’s the Victoria Derbyshire show.

Is the correct answer. It appears that this show is on at 9am anyone with a day time job will be at work, those working shifts will be asleep, at home parents will be on the school run, students will still be out drinking and the feckless will be asleep.
This programme seems to be designed for insomniacs and kids skipping school.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 18:00 - Aug 18 with 7145 viewsCatullus

OK, they are far right nut jobs........how does that prove Corbyn innocent? Besides, Corbyn didn't possibly stand near, he was right there, in the picture.......or maybe the picture was faked?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 18:30 - Aug 18 with 7117 viewssotonswan

Ebo, are you accusing the Jewish couple Mark Lewis and Mandy Blumenthal of being "more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nation"?
Because if you are, then you are guilty of anti-semitism since the UK signed up to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance's (IHRA) definition of the term.

It's a mess isn't it?

References
https://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/12/europe/uk-anti-semitism-definition/index.html
https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/sites/default/files/press_release_document_

For the record, much as I would hate Jeremy Corbyn to be PM, I don't believe he is anti-Jewish or racist in any way. And neither are you.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 19:48 - Aug 18 with 7073 viewsEbo

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 18:30 - Aug 18 by sotonswan

Ebo, are you accusing the Jewish couple Mark Lewis and Mandy Blumenthal of being "more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nation"?
Because if you are, then you are guilty of anti-semitism since the UK signed up to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance's (IHRA) definition of the term.

It's a mess isn't it?

References
https://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/12/europe/uk-anti-semitism-definition/index.html
https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/sites/default/files/press_release_document_

For the record, much as I would hate Jeremy Corbyn to be PM, I don't believe he is anti-Jewish or racist in any way. And neither are you.

These two specimens are to Jews what the likes of Yaxley-Lennon and Goulding are to Christians - an embarrassment and a stain.

I don’t think you understood my post. The point being them claiming something that isn’t true and yet look at the groups they belong to. They are trying to stir up hatred amongst Jews.

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:44 - Aug 18 with 7013 viewsCatullus

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 19:48 - Aug 18 by Ebo

These two specimens are to Jews what the likes of Yaxley-Lennon and Goulding are to Christians - an embarrassment and a stain.

I don’t think you understood my post. The point being them claiming something that isn’t true and yet look at the groups they belong to. They are trying to stir up hatred amongst Jews.

It's what they do, these lunatics at the far sides of politics.......come to that, all politicians do it, the left tell us to hate the ruch, the right tell us to hate those on welfare. Both sides tell us to hate the other.
They dress it up in nice words, apart from Boris of course, but politics these days is mostly about hate.
Remain hate leavers, leavers hate remainers........I hate politicians, whichever side because it's not our side they're on. By "our side" I mean the moral majority, anybody who isn't an extremist.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:52 - Aug 18 with 7006 viewsJack_Meoff

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:44 - Aug 18 by Catullus

It's what they do, these lunatics at the far sides of politics.......come to that, all politicians do it, the left tell us to hate the ruch, the right tell us to hate those on welfare. Both sides tell us to hate the other.
They dress it up in nice words, apart from Boris of course, but politics these days is mostly about hate.
Remain hate leavers, leavers hate remainers........I hate politicians, whichever side because it's not our side they're on. By "our side" I mean the moral majority, anybody who isn't an extremist.

It's almost like divide and conquer is an exact science that's been studied intensely for a few years on and off mate

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 22:07 - Aug 18 with 6995 viewsCatullus

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:52 - Aug 18 by Jack_Meoff

It's almost like divide and conquer is an exact science that's been studied intensely for a few years on and off mate

Almost like.......as in exactly like!! Y'know, I try to vote at every election but the truth is, the only politician guaranteed my vote si the one who promises to cut the number of politicians......so that's none of them.
The irony is, whichever politician I'm lambasting results in my being accused of supporting the oppo when there's none of them I believe in. I vote for who I think is the best choice, last time around it was voting for who I thought would do the least harm.........I was screwed either way on that one.

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 01:07 - Aug 19 with 6918 viewsLoyal

As we've discussed before Robinson has the same issues.

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 1:18]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 06:41 - Aug 19 with 6840 viewspeenemunde

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:44 - Aug 18 by Catullus

The lunatics are the established parties, Labour, cons, Lib Dem, snp, pc.
Their policies are leading to the destruction of this country.
I’d never vote for any of them.
Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 10:48 - Aug 19 with 6735 viewsCatullus

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 06:41 - Aug 19 by peenemunde

We keep voting them in expecting something different to happen......isn't that a definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 6710 viewssotonswan

>> I don’t think you understood my post. The point being them claiming something that isn’t true and yet look at the groups they belong to. They are trying to stir up hatred amongst Jews.

Ebo, I don't think you understood my post either. Whether I agree with your point above is irrelevant.

You have fallen into the trap set for you by the adoption of poorly scrutinised legislation, which now makes you technically guilty of anti-semitism for merely suggesting that someone may have pro-Jewish sympathies (whatever that may mean to them) which have precedence over national affiliation.

If you ever wish to have a political career in 15 years time (or even to become a social influencer of some sort) this post (and no doubt many others) will prove your anti-semitism and general 'poor character'. And if you don't take the hint a criminal prosecution can be arranged by TPTB.

Virtue signalling Internationalism and self censoring is the only way you can safely progress politically at the moment.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 11:19 - Aug 19 with 6689 viewsexiledclaseboy

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 11:12 - Aug 19 by sotonswan

>> I don’t think you understood my post. The point being them claiming something that isn’t true and yet look at the groups they belong to. They are trying to stir up hatred amongst Jews.

Ebo, I don't think you understood my post either. Whether I agree with your point above is irrelevant.

You have fallen into the trap set for you by the adoption of poorly scrutinised legislation, which now makes you technically guilty of anti-semitism for merely suggesting that someone may have pro-Jewish sympathies (whatever that may mean to them) which have precedence over national affiliation.

If you ever wish to have a political career in 15 years time (or even to become a social influencer of some sort) this post (and no doubt many others) will prove your anti-semitism and general 'poor character'. And if you don't take the hint a criminal prosecution can be arranged by TPTB.

Virtue signalling Internationalism and self censoring is the only way you can safely progress politically at the moment.

Nothing in the links you posted backs up anything you’ve said on this thread.

Also the definition is not in legislation and is not legally binding. That point is made a number of times in the links you posted.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 11:21]

Poll: Tory leader

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 15:42 - Aug 19 with 6581 viewsEbo

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 11:12 - Aug 19 by sotonswan

I think your another who does not understand the difference between anti-Zionism and anti-semitism. As Andrew pointed out, your life now are pretty much redundant.

As for the anti-Semite slur on my character well that’s crass but n the extreme.

I’ll re-iterate. The two people I posted about are dog whistling and it’s falling on deaf ears. If they want to leave the uk then fine as they’ll be more at home in Israel. We don’t need hateful trash like that here.

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 16:43 - Aug 19 with 6549 viewsItchySphincter

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 06:41 - Aug 19 by peenemunde

Go on then, tell us who you vote for.....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 18:24 - Aug 19 with 6511 viewssotonswan

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 11:19 - Aug 19 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing in the links you posted backs up anything you’ve said on this thread.

Also the definition is not in legislation and is not legally binding. That point is made a number of times in the links you posted.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 11:21]

Second link bullet point 6

* Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

Which I believe Ebo inadvertantly fell foul of in suggesting that the couple were trying to whip up hatred amongst Jews.

If I were to agree with Ebo on the above I'd be guilty as well.

You really think this definition won't be used to trigger existing legislation?
Or be used by social media companies to tag / shadow ban / ban people?

This is one of the very rare occassions where I'll defend J Corbyn and say well done for not allowing criticism of Israel to be conflated with anti-semitism. (Just as I don't conflate criticism of virulently anti-West strains of Islam with Islamophobia.)

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 18:41 - Aug 19 with 6498 viewssotonswan

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 15:42 - Aug 19 by Ebo

I think your another who does not understand the difference between anti-Zionism and anti-semitism. As Andrew pointed out, your life now are pretty much redundant.

As for the anti-Semite slur on my character well that’s crass but n the extreme.

I’ll re-iterate. The two people I posted about are dog whistling and it’s falling on deaf ears. If they want to leave the uk then fine as they’ll be more at home in Israel. We don’t need hateful trash like that here.

Ebo, I have no idea who Andrew is.

I repeat from my original post.

For the record, much as I would hate Jeremy Corbyn to be PM, I don't believe he is anti-Jewish or racist in any way. And neither are you. <<<===

Just pointing out that identity politics isn't working for anybody.

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 20:02 - Aug 19 with 6451 viewsEbo

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 18:41 - Aug 19 by sotonswan

Ebo, I have no idea who Andrew is.

I repeat from my original post.

For the record, much as I would hate Jeremy Corbyn to be PM, I don't believe he is anti-Jewish or racist in any way. And neither are you. <<<===

Just pointing out that identity politics isn't working for anybody.

You accused me of being an anti-semite. I’m far from that. I am totally against the state of Israel but does not mean I’m against Jews. I’m against the state not the religion. Same goes for America - I oppose their govt but doesn’t mean I am anti-Christian.

The point I made in the OP was to show the sheer hypocrisy of those two. They are crying anti-Semite when themselves are actually anti-Semite.

I saw a video this week where IDF soldiers were spraying objectors to conscription with dirty water. They were made to sit in a group on the ground and humiliated. These were Jews dressed in their traditional attire made to feel inhuman because they disagreed with what their govt wanted them to do.

That’s not a democracy that’s a dictatorship

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:16 - Aug 19 with 6419 viewspeenemunde

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 16:43 - Aug 19 by ItchySphincter

Go on then, tell us who you vote for.....

I believe in frontierism the type than America was built upon.
Government should be small and I don’t believe in helping people who don’t want to help themselves.

I dislike globalism as it will end in disaster for a country like the U.K. and lead to a much lower standard of living.

I’d like to see the U.K. withdraw from NATO and the U.K. adopt a policy of nuclear armed neutrality.

I’d like to see mass immigration to the U.K. stopped along with the madness of political correctness.

I’m happy to sit back and wait until the void is filled as it will be very shortly in my opinion.
Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:22 - Aug 19 with 6416 viewsCatullus

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 20:02 - Aug 19 by Ebo

You accused me of being an anti-semite. I’m far from that. I am totally against the state of Israel but does not mean I’m against Jews. I’m against the state not the religion. Same goes for America - I oppose their govt but doesn’t mean I am anti-Christian.

The point I made in the OP was to show the sheer hypocrisy of those two. They are crying anti-Semite when themselves are actually anti-Semite.

I saw a video this week where IDF soldiers were spraying objectors to conscription with dirty water. They were made to sit in a group on the ground and humiliated. These were Jews dressed in their traditional attire made to feel inhuman because they disagreed with what their govt wanted them to do.

That’s not a democracy that’s a dictatorship

Part of the problem is that some perceive being Israeli to be Jewish and that being Jewish makes you Israeli.
I don't disagree with the state of Israel though I disagree with their behaviour towards Palestine as much as I disagree with Hamas. I hear Corbyn preaching about the awful conditions, I hear Israel moaning they are under attack, does anyone have an answer to the problem?
Seems to me both sides are wrong but the only cure would be to move Israel and that doesn't cure anything really because wherever they went there'd be problems. The islamic extremists would only be happy if Israel ceased to exist, Jewish hardliners would happily nuke all Islamic states and on it goes until one day one of them does something really stupid. It's the politics of hate again and yet more proof of the problems religion brings.

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 22:51 - Aug 19 with 6385 viewscontroversial_jack

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:16 - Aug 19 by peenemunde

Government should be small and I don’t believe in helping people who don’t want to help themselves.

I dislike globalism as it will end in disaster for a country like the U.K. and lead to a much lower standard of living.

I’d like to see the U.K. withdraw from NATO and the U.K. adopt a policy of nuclear armed neutrality.

I’d like to see mass immigration to the U.K. stopped along with the madness of political correctness.

I’m happy to sit back and wait until the void is filled as it will be very shortly in my opinion.

America was built on grants and tariffs.The West was opened up with grants.
Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 23:07 - Aug 19 with 6381 viewsLeonWasGod

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 21:16 - Aug 19 by peenemunde

If you dislike globalism, I’m not sure why you’re getting such a hard on for Boris’ global Britain. More globalism is on the menu, not less (although we haven’t found a chef yet who can manage what’s on the menu so you may be ok).
Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 06:00 - Aug 20 with 6307 viewspeenemunde

Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 23:07 - Aug 19 by LeonWasGod

If you dislike globalism, I’m not sure why you’re getting such a hard on for Boris’ global Britain. More globalism is on the menu, not less (although we haven’t found a chef yet who can manage what’s on the menu so you may be ok).

Where have I even mentioned Boris ?
Are you making things up ?
Far right zionists on Victoria Derbyshire show on 10:24 - Aug 20 with 6254 viewsHobo_Rodin

Its lexical fascism. To criticise the Israeli governments policy towards Palestinians is no way anti-semitic. To criticise Robert Mugabe does not make someone a racist its freedom of speech in a democracy. The BBC is supposed to be impartial but its run by wealthy public schoolboys who see Corbyn as a threat to the status quo which at present works in their favour. There are lots of people inside Israel who dont agree with their governments policy. I think its called having an open mind. This is the beginning of a form of thought control... Why arent people marching to protect Corbyns right to freedom of speech in the same way they did for 'civil rights activist' Tommy Robinson?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024