Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awakening of a giant 18:37 - Aug 18 with 5740 viewsraynor94

Bielsa, has lit the fuse, massive test of our capabilities Tuesday, Potter is the man to slay him!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Awakening of a giant on 19:04 - Aug 18 with 3674 viewspeenemunde

Ffs it’s earl days.
Anyone who is making predictions on the championship obviously knows very little about the championship.
Awakening of a giant on 19:14 - Aug 18 with 3653 viewsNeath_Jack

I watched their first two games live, and they look head and shoulders above anything I've seen in this league for a long time. He's got them flying fair play.

Hopefully we can put one over on them though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Awakening of a giant on 19:15 - Aug 18 with 3650 viewsLoyal

Awakening of a giant on 19:14 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

I watched their first two games live, and they look head and shoulders above anything I've seen in this league for a long time. He's got them flying fair play.

They look head and shoulders above half the Premier league.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Awakening of a giant on 19:17 - Aug 18 with 3632 viewsCooperman

Awakening of a giant on 19:15 - Aug 18 by Loyal

I was thinking the same.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Awakening of a giant on 19:18 - Aug 18 with 3623 viewsNeath_Jack

They do indeed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Awakening of a giant on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 3571 viewsMagic_Michu

I fear for us if Carroll and Fulton play centre midfield on Tuesday. Desperately need Fer and new additions.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Awakening of a giant on 19:36 - Aug 18 with 3551 viewsLoyal

Awakening of a giant on 19:34 - Aug 18 by Magic_Michu

I fear for us if Carroll and Fulton play centre midfield on Tuesday. Desperately need Fer and new additions.

It's actually now becoming criminal the way they are leaving Potter in the shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Awakening of a giant on 19:41 - Aug 18 with 3516 viewsWarwickHunt

Bielsa, eh?

Who knew?
Login to get fewer ads

Awakening of a giant on 19:47 - Aug 18 with 3486 viewsNeath_Jack

Awakening of a giant on 19:41 - Aug 18 by WarwickHunt

Bielsa, eh?

Who knew?

I'll save waynekerr the trouble of logging in to write...

Hola!

Awakening of a giant on 20:03 - Aug 18 with 3382 viewsHeadmaster

Awakening of a giant on 20:10 - Aug 18 with 3331 viewsbyron

They are shiiiiiiiiiiiite. You will see

Ps
Loyal, what do you make of hipsters?

Benny

Awakening of a giant on 20:14 - Aug 18 with 3305 viewsBloodyhills

They've looked pretty sharp so far. Time will tell whether they are shite or not but I doubt it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Awakening of a giant on 20:14 - Aug 18 with 3301 viewsLoyal

Awakening of a giant on 19:41 - Aug 18 by WarwickHunt

Bielsa, eh?

Who knew?

Hola 😃

Awakening of a giant on 21:07 - Aug 18 with 3145 viewsbarry_island

Given the inexperience of our team my major concern is that one stuffing could affect confidence for a few months. And yet our American wizards main aim still seems to be offloading not recruiting.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Awakening of a giant on 21:27 - Aug 18 with 3069 viewsploppy

Bielsa's a fiery character and doesn't suffer fools. They're flying at the moment but given their Italian owners history of sacking managers, if Bielsa kicks off it could turn sour really quickly.
Awakening of a giant on 21:29 - Aug 18 with 3062 viewsDr_Winston

Bielsa has them charging around the pitch like loonies as Bielsa often does.

Time will tell if they'll all be knackered by Christmas or he f*cks off in a huff because he doesn't like the Hob Nobs in the staff canteen as Bielsa often does.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Awakening of a giant on 21:35 - Aug 18 with 3033 viewsthornabyswan

Awakening of a giant on 19:14 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

2 points ahead of us do you think they would be bricking it if the rolls were reversed.
Boro are top of the league

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Awakening of a giant on 21:38 - Aug 18 with 3011 viewsploppy

Just watched their highlights on Quest. Good to see them faffing about at the back. Rotherham could have been 2-0 up in the first half.
Awakening of a giant on 21:40 - Aug 18 with 2998 viewsNeath_Jack

Awakening of a giant on 21:35 - Aug 18 by thornabyswan

2 points ahead of us do you think they would be bricking it if the rolls were reversed.

I don't understand why you quoted me, then asked me that question.

Boro have also played a game more than Leeds, what's your point wuss? Leeds are looking a class act, that's all I've said.

Awakening of a giant on 21:42 - Aug 18 with 2983 viewsDarran

Awakening of a giant on 21:35 - Aug 18 by thornabyswan

LIke an open sandwich like?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Awakening of a giant on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 2977 viewsthornabyswan

Awakening of a giant on 21:40 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

I don't understand why you quoted me, then asked me that question.

Boro have also played a game more than Leeds, what's your point wuss? Leeds are looking a class act, that's all I've said.

No need to get touchy was a response to the thread in general and the crap on it bulling them up running us down with 3 games gone.
Don't get our fans sometimes.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Awakening of a giant on 21:45 - Aug 18 with 2965 viewsNeath_Jack

Awakening of a giant on 21:43 - Aug 18 by thornabyswan

No need to get touchy was a response to the thread in general and the crap on it bulling them up running us down with 3 games gone.
Don't get our fans sometimes.

Eh? I was nothing but polite in my reply to you.

Well if it was in response to the thread in general, don't quote me, then confusion will be avoided.

Anyway, some fans are grown ups and can appreciate good football being played, without it affecting our support of Swansea.

Awakening of a giant on 21:49 - Aug 18 with 2931 viewsploppy

Awakening of a giant on 21:42 - Aug 18 by Darran

LIke an open sandwich like?

Awakening of a giant on 21:50 - Aug 18 with 2928 viewsthornabyswan

Awakening of a giant on 21:45 - Aug 18 by Neath_Jack

Eh? I was nothing but polite in my reply to you.

Well if it was in response to the thread in general, don't quote me, then confusion will be avoided.

Anyway, some fans are grown ups and can appreciate good football being played, without it affecting our support of Swansea.

Where do you suggest I put the response then on a different thread.
Was not aimed at anyone in particular awakening of a giant and better than half the prem is shite though after 3 games and a 2.0 drubbing of Rotherham.
Our fans love to talk other teams up whilst slagging our team off who are still unbeaten.

Awakening of a giant on 21:53 - Aug 18 with 2910 viewsNeath_Jack

Awakening of a giant on 21:50 - Aug 18 by thornabyswan

Where do you suggest I put the response then on a different thread.
Was not aimed at anyone in particular awakening of a giant and better than half the prem is shite though after 3 games and a 2.0 drubbing of Rotherham.
Our fans love to talk other teams up whilst slagging our team off who are still unbeaten.

You're in the correct thread for the subject of your grizzle, but just post your opinion instead of quoting me.

When you quote someone, expect that person to reply to you, it's kind of how it works.

Anyway, I'll let you get on with it now, as i can see you have a bee in your bonnet about something.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024