Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Senior Players 22:15 - Aug 19 with 2554 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge
Dyer
Narsingh
Montero

So are we not playing them or are we looking to loan them out to cut the wage bill down?

Surely an outlay to get players in would offset keeping and playing the above 4 to some extent?
Senior Players on 22:17 - Aug 19 with 2532 viewsbuilthjack

Isn't Dyer off to Reading?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Senior Players on 22:20 - Aug 19 with 2500 viewsjasper_T

Them and Naughton. None of them worth a fraction what we're paying them. Get rid.

Except Montero depending on how his fitness is/remains.
Senior Players on 22:27 - Aug 19 with 2454 viewsomarjack

Dyer to Reading

Routledge to QPR?

Narsingh to Fenerbahce?

As for Montero, he's with us, it's just Potter will only use him as a "super sub" because it's a known fact that he's not a 90 mins player. He wouldn't have done us good if he played against Birmingham for example

We have enough wingers without Routs, Dyer and Narsingh..so we can easily offload them. And I hope we do so we won't have to pay their wages doing f*ck all.

Asoro, Montero, McKay, James..and also Celina and Dhanda can play on the wings..we're covered with better quality.

As for Naughton, this one is tricky, He doesn't have any suitors, Potter doesn't want him, and if he goes we're short of a cover if Roberts gets injured or suspended. We'll see how this goes.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 22:29]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Senior Players on 23:18 - Aug 19 with 2333 viewsAl_Bundy

Senior Players on 22:27 - Aug 19 by omarjack

Dyer to Reading

Routledge to QPR?

Narsingh to Fenerbahce?

As for Montero, he's with us, it's just Potter will only use him as a "super sub" because it's a known fact that he's not a 90 mins player. He wouldn't have done us good if he played against Birmingham for example

We have enough wingers without Routs, Dyer and Narsingh..so we can easily offload them. And I hope we do so we won't have to pay their wages doing f*ck all.

Asoro, Montero, McKay, James..and also Celina and Dhanda can play on the wings..we're covered with better quality.

As for Naughton, this one is tricky, He doesn't have any suitors, Potter doesn't want him, and if he goes we're short of a cover if Roberts gets injured or suspended. We'll see how this goes.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 22:29]

Isn't Aaron Belerin Lewis a FB?
Senior Players on 00:22 - Aug 20 with 2237 viewsCroftyjack

Yes they are all off..Naughton possibly too.
Americans want them all moved to anybody
Anyone earning over 10k won't be coming on loan understand where were at guys...we are looking at players at championship clubs and not in their first teams.
We soon won't resemble an ex PL team whatsoever...but it's the new wave to reinvent the Swansea way.
It's really getting unbearable...and according to reports Potter happy with it all??@WTF
Senior Players on 06:10 - Aug 20 with 2073 views34dfgdf54

Senior Players on 00:22 - Aug 20 by Croftyjack

Anyone earning over 10k won't be coming on loan understand where were at guys...we are looking at players at championship clubs and not in their first teams.
We soon won't resemble an ex PL team whatsoever...but it's the new wave to reinvent the Swansea way.
It's really getting unbearable...and according to reports Potter happy with it all??@WTF

I disagree Potter is happy with what’s happening. He gives the standard answers in his press conferences etc, but behind the scenes it’s different.
Senior Players on 07:54 - Aug 20 with 1958 viewsAguycalledJack

Senior Players on 06:10 - Aug 20 by 34dfgdf54

I disagree Potter is happy with what’s happening. He gives the standard answers in his press conferences etc, but behind the scenes it’s different.

How do you know he’s not happy with it?
Senior Players on 18:53 - Aug 20 with 1655 viewsCroftyjack

Senior Players on 07:54 - Aug 20 by AguycalledJack

Riscas right I was saying what potter has said to press....anybody really think Potter moved his family here for what's unfolding it's crazy.
Worst case scenario would be he has enough and leaves...I think he could be the guy to me be us forward again but not without support from the owners.
Login to get fewer ads

Senior Players on 19:01 - Aug 20 with 1627 viewsAguycalledJack

Senior Players on 18:53 - Aug 20 by Croftyjack

Riscas right I was saying what potter has said to press....anybody really think Potter moved his family here for what's unfolding it's crazy.
Worst case scenario would be he has enough and leaves...I think he could be the guy to me be us forward again but not without support from the owners.

Ok. Apart from Fernandez, who has left that we didn’t think would be going? Personally I always though Fernandez would be going.

The difficulty is the lack players coming in.

From what I’ve seen of Potters interviews he only wants players here who want to play for us. I think it’s clear that the ones that have gone didn’t want to be here.
Senior Players on 19:03 - Aug 20 with 1618 viewswestwalesed

Senior Players on 18:53 - Aug 20 by Croftyjack

As many have said, I wouldn't blame him at all.

But if the fire-sale does continue and we end up with a poor Championship squad, I'd back him to keep us up! He's got something about him.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:24 - Aug 20 with 1570 viewsJacket

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:27 - Aug 20 with 1561 viewsLoyal

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:24 - Aug 20 by Jacket

This.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Senior Players on 19:41 - Aug 20 with 1508 viewsawayjack

Senior Players on 00:22 - Aug 20 by Croftyjack

Sadly seems to be true. I’m still trying to work out what the yanks / board benfit from this. Their best chance to get a return is to get back into the PL whilst parachute monies cover sensible player wages. Cutting players to the bone but keeping Board, consultants and non playing staff costs high makes zero sense. If club is really that broke then surely they start to cut other costs as aggressively?
Senior Players on 19:48 - Aug 20 with 1481 views34dfgdf54

Senior Players on 07:54 - Aug 20 by AguycalledJack

Curtis is on the coaching staff, I’ve said it before there’s no way he would have allowed his boy to publicly slag off the board on social media unless he told him he could.

I don’t think players leaving is what he will be unhappy with, it’s the lack of incomings, especially on deadline day when it come to a head. Just speculating but I’d assume it’s because we didn’t get the Woods deal done.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 19:49]
Senior Players on 19:55 - Aug 20 with 1459 viewsmagicdaps10

Senior Players on 19:01 - Aug 20 by AguycalledJack

Ok. Apart from Fernandez, who has left that we didn’t think would be going? Personally I always though Fernandez would be going.

The difficulty is the lack players coming in.

From what I’ve seen of Potters interviews he only wants players here who want to play for us. I think it’s clear that the ones that have gone didn’t want to be here.

I will answer your question.

Kyle Bartley
Sam Clucas

2 players, so that is 2 players we need replacing on top of another 2/3 that we need to strengthen the squad.

With just under 2wks to go, things are not looking good.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Senior Players on 20:02 - Aug 20 with 1416 viewsAguycalledJack

Senior Players on 19:55 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

I will answer your question.

Kyle Bartley
Sam Clucas

2 players, so that is 2 players we need replacing on top of another 2/3 that we need to strengthen the squad.

With just under 2wks to go, things are not looking good.

To be honest I didn’t think either of them would stay.

I agree with what you say about the lack of players coming in.

The issue I have got is that it has been stated more than once that Potter isn’t happy behind the scenes. This is stated on the basis that it’s a fact. I’m just wondering how people know this?
Senior Players on 20:02 - Aug 20 with 1414 viewsawayjack

Senior Players on 22:20 - Aug 19 by jasper_T

Them and Naughton. None of them worth a fraction what we're paying them. Get rid.

Except Montero depending on how his fitness is/remains.

Yes get rid - that’ll be 21 players out and 5 in - so we need to replace some. Also why didn’t we do this earlier? Usual shite planning.
Senior Players on 20:04 - Aug 20 with 1399 viewsjasper_T

Senior Players on 20:02 - Aug 20 by awayjack

Yes get rid - that’ll be 21 players out and 5 in - so we need to replace some. Also why didn’t we do this earlier? Usual shite planning.

You think we haven't been trying to shift them for months?

No one wanted to buy and the loan market doesn't really get moving until the transfer window closes. We're relying on the desperation of sides like Reading and QPR that know they're fcked without a gamble or two.
Senior Players on 20:08 - Aug 20 with 1382 viewsFlashberryjack

It's strange that when we were in the premiere league we had a lot of championship level players.

Now we are in the championship we're getting rid of our championship level players.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Senior Players on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 1375 viewsmagicdaps10

Senior Players on 20:02 - Aug 20 by AguycalledJack

To be honest I didn’t think either of them would stay.

I agree with what you say about the lack of players coming in.

The issue I have got is that it has been stated more than once that Potter isn’t happy behind the scenes. This is stated on the basis that it’s a fact. I’m just wondering how people know this?

I cant confirm, if he would be happy or not

But

If I was in his position, I don't think I would be unhappy.........I would be fuming!!

I dont think it takes a bright person to work out that there is unhappiness withing the camp with regards to incoming players. We need 5 in my eyes, do I expect to see that amount? No, 3 at the very max.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Senior Players on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 1322 viewsawayjack

Senior Players on 20:04 - Aug 20 by jasper_T

You think we haven't been trying to shift them for months?

No one wanted to buy and the loan market doesn't really get moving until the transfer window closes. We're relying on the desperation of sides like Reading and QPR that know they're fcked without a gamble or two.

I was told there was no real plan for relegation. The way we’ve behaved since May supports this. Lots of long holidays for the Board and excuse that we were waiting for the new manager. We could have shifted plenty of players on sooner IMO.
Senior Players on 21:49 - Aug 20 with 1216 viewsmajorraglan

We have seen similar situations in the past, players being sold on late in the day, some being replaced some not, poor activity in the market and managers seemingly happy with their lot. If Potter is unhappy, I think it’s pretty unlikely to come out and critisce his employer publicly, how many of us would go out in to the national media and critisce our bosses or employer, not many if you want to keep your job.Even if he doesn’t want to keep his job, opening his mouth and getting sacked could open up a whole can of worms.

It’s not just Potter, other people have moved with him and I am sure he feels obligated to them.
Senior Players on 01:04 - Aug 21 with 1083 viewsBarryTownSwam

Senior Players on 21:49 - Aug 20 by majorraglan

We have seen similar situations in the past, players being sold on late in the day, some being replaced some not, poor activity in the market and managers seemingly happy with their lot. If Potter is unhappy, I think it’s pretty unlikely to come out and critisce his employer publicly, how many of us would go out in to the national media and critisce our bosses or employer, not many if you want to keep your job.Even if he doesn’t want to keep his job, opening his mouth and getting sacked could open up a whole can of worms.

It’s not just Potter, other people have moved with him and I am sure he feels obligated to them.

My opinion is that Potter must be privately thinking that he is on to a winner whatever j
happens ....

Firesale & squad weakened = Board takes the flak (no one blames Potter)
Potter works his magic = He wins
Potter doesn't work his magic = its all down to the Board (no one blames Potter)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024