Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea 23:29 - Aug 19 with 6117 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No doubt Swansea didn't look like world beaters Friday, but this sure is looking ahead a bit. Dude, Shaun, Millwall has 3 other opponents before we come visit.

Sounds like the fan base rubs off a bit on the players over there?

I watched them on TV last night and I don’t think they should be looking to overachieve and get back to Premier League because they weren’t any great shakes last night.

It’ll be a different game for them when they come down to the Den, and they have a lot of young boys who haven’t played here before.

It’ll be an eye-opener for them.

Should be a fun one, September 1.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/16585654.millwalls-shaun-williams-fires-warni
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 23:31]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:34 - Aug 19 with 6073 viewsmonmouth

Sounds accurate to me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:35 - Aug 19 with 6068 viewsjackrabbit

Can't disagree with any of that. Lampard's Derby were done over there yesterday. We need a couple of thugs in the loan market.
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:40 - Aug 19 with 6037 viewshobo

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:34 - Aug 19 by monmouth

Sounds accurate to me.

It's not accurate. He said our right back was making his debut. He wasn't

Edit, he was talking about the Derby right back.

You are correct, it's an accurate appraisal
[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 23:41]
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 06:28 - Aug 20 with 5752 viewspeenemunde

Ffs. If we were going to the Nou camp to play Barcelona I’d say he may have a point, but we ain’t we are playing an average (at best) championship side with probably around 12,000 watching.
I’ve been to the New Den and it’s absolutely nothing to fear.
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 07:25 - Aug 20 with 5629 viewsPhil_S

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 06:28 - Aug 20 by peenemunde

Ffs. If we were going to the Nou camp to play Barcelona I’d say he may have a point, but we ain’t we are playing an average (at best) championship side with probably around 12,000 watching.
I’ve been to the New Den and it’s absolutely nothing to fear.

Possibly the most sense you’ve ever spoken
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 07:53 - Aug 20 with 5516 viewsdickythorpe

Our players aren't on £7.45 an hour, they've got their professional pride to put in better performances than Friday. Some if not most will want to prove their worth to a exciting new manager and die hard fans.
I love the fact that we seem to be written off so early.
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 10:19 - Aug 20 with 5244 viewsCatullus

I won't write us off but we know it'll be a hard, physical game, just like Birmingham was. The difference may only be that Millwall's shootingl will probably be a lot better because Brum's was utter rubbish. In which case I think we'll need to play much better to get anything from it.
Hopefully by then we'll have signed someone to give our midfield a boost!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 11:48 - Aug 20 with 5085 viewsJacket

Sign this guy up. His football knowledge is next level. If it wasn't for his comments I'd have thought we were World beaters on Friday!
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 4635 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bumpity bump bump bump.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:41 - Sep 1 with 4591 viewsFireboy2

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:39 - Sep 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Bumpity bump bump bump.

Brilliant tummer just brilliant
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:48 - Sep 1 with 4492 viewsdickythorpe

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 07:53 - Aug 20 by dickythorpe

Our players aren't on £7.45 an hour, they've got their professional pride to put in better performances than Friday. Some if not most will want to prove their worth to a exciting new manager and die hard fans.
I love the fact that we seem to be written off so early.

Bump. But we can't expect opposition to be as poor as what we faced today.

Glad to prove people wrong who write us off.
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:57 - Sep 1 with 4351 viewsBloodyhills

He may not be impressed with us. Fair enough. But where does that leave his lot. failing to beat a team down to 10 men for 95 minutes?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 4248 viewsawayjack

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:57 - Sep 1 by Bloodyhills

He may not be impressed with us. Fair enough. But where does that leave his lot. failing to beat a team down to 10 men for 95 minutes?

Let’s not take anything away from our team. Guts and bold enough to go for it to win a game. Millwall will be hard to beat at home. We just showed them how to play football not good ball. C
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 4180 viewsLeonWasGod

They were sh*te. Long ball anti-football merchants.
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 20:39 - Sep 1 with 4095 viewsThrasher6

Tummer...went to the US tour To Denver and San Jose (from Gibraltar...actually spent money ... surprising how many didn't....so not sure if I met you, but a good post

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 20:45 - Sep 1 with 4030 viewsEvanski

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 20:25 - Sep 1 by LeonWasGod

They were sh*te. Long ball anti-football merchants.

They really were shite...very, very shite. Not to detract from our boys' performance though. For a young team to go to a hostile stadium, play for virtually the 90 with 10 men against a bunch of bruisers and come from behind to win is outstanding. Under previous managers we'd have sat back and defended the point, but not Potter. We were the better team throughout and got what we deserved.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 21:36 - Sep 1 with 3860 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 20:39 - Sep 1 by Thrasher6

Tummer...went to the US tour To Denver and San Jose (from Gibraltar...actually spent money ... surprising how many didn't....so not sure if I met you, but a good post

Thanks, no I wasn't there.

I visited Swansea/London/Manchester over the 2015/2016 holidays and was at the USA tour (Virginia) in Summer 2016. Those are the only times I've seen SCFC live (so far).
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 21:37]

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:35 - Sep 1 with 3688 viewsAguycalledJack

Is this Shaun Williams on Twitter? If so, has anybody tweeted him?
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:42 - Sep 1 with 3646 viewsTheResurrection

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 07:25 - Aug 20 by Phil_S

Possibly the most sense you’ve ever spoken

Truly, TRULY embarrassing post from Phil who clearly has lost touch with all sense of perspective.

Every single thing has an affect on SCFC, you shouldn't need a philosophical piece of shit to realise that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:42 - Sep 1 with 3643 viewsLoyal

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:35 - Sep 1 by AguycalledJack

Deluded cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:43 - Sep 1 with 3644 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:35 - Sep 1 by AguycalledJack

@shaunywilliams6

Here he is on the Naughton goal.

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:44 - Sep 1 with 3632 viewsTheResurrection

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 19:48 - Sep 1 by dickythorpe

Bump. But we can't expect opposition to be as poor as what we faced today.

Glad to prove people wrong who write us off.

It's always the opposition that's poor when we win.

Facking embarrassment Dickie. Pm when you want.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:53 - Sep 1 with 3582 views3N16M4

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:44 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

It's always the opposition that's poor when we win.

Facking embarrassment Dickie. Pm when you want.

New fans like Builth and Fireboy.
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:32 - Sep 1 with 3485 viewsFireboy2

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 22:53 - Sep 1 by 3N16M4

New fans like Builth and Fireboy.

Now then another multiple username

You fvcking sad tvvat
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 23:33]
Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:42 - Sep 1 with 3420 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Millwall MFer Shaun Williams: not all that impressed with Swansea on 23:32 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

Now then another multiple username

You fvcking sad tvvat
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 23:33]

W*nkers all

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024