Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End 09:01 - Aug 20 with 16718 viewsjackharris

Any Leeds fans, If you are in the home ends tomorrow make sure you sit on your hands (for your own safety). Anyone who does notice a Leeds Supporter not keeping themselves to themselves in the wrong end, please report to the nearest Steward. There will be at least one incident tomorrow night, especially if Leeds score. There will be a big police presence tomorrow.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:22 - Aug 20 with 6772 viewsowainglyndwr

I was told last night Bristol City fans have posted on some sites that they are coming to take over pubs.
But one of the pubs apparently has been closed for years
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:54 - Aug 20 with 6635 viewsdickythorpe

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:58 - Aug 20 with 6615 viewssainthelens

I've also heard few rumours regarding the brizzels...plenty coming out of the woodwork for them. Will be a lively afternoon.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 10:11 - Aug 20 with 6556 viewsbuilthjack

There will be loads of local Leeds fans scattered around the ground.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 10:21 - Aug 20 with 6505 viewsjazzswan

Suggest they try the Antelope in Mumbles..
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 10:29 - Aug 20 with 6456 viewsbryncochjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 10:11 - Aug 20 by builthjack

There will be loads of local Leeds fans scattered around the ground.

As there were for the likes of Man Ure and Liverpool for the last seven years. People who celebrated away goals near me were usually made aware of the stupidity of their actions and didn't repeat it!
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 11:40 - Aug 20 with 6254 viewsJacket

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:22 - Aug 20 by owainglyndwr

I was told last night Bristol City fans have posted on some sites that they are coming to take over pubs.
But one of the pubs apparently has been closed for years

There you go lads, the New Mex is where you need to go to drink your Scrumpy Jack.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 12:50 - Aug 20 with 6083 viewsLoyal

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:58 - Aug 20 by sainthelens

I've also heard few rumours regarding the brizzels...plenty coming out of the woodwork for them. Will be a lively afternoon.

Again, don't have a go, I'm merely talking previous occurrences. Every season we have played them. Every year we hear it. Attacking a pub at 3 O clock in the afternoon is their style. Two people in it. They have smashed from pillar to post in Swansea for years and in there excuse for a city.
Jokers, complete and utter jokers.

There, said it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:27 - Aug 20 with 5927 viewsangryjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 12:50 - Aug 20 by Loyal

Again, don't have a go, I'm merely talking previous occurrences. Every season we have played them. Every year we hear it. Attacking a pub at 3 O clock in the afternoon is their style. Two people in it. They have smashed from pillar to post in Swansea for years and in there excuse for a city.
Jokers, complete and utter jokers.

There, said it.

They're far from jokers I had a couple run ins with them in past had my nose splattered all over my face outside their ground in an f.a.cup replay back in 1996...in fact I think they are a game lot
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:31 - Aug 20 with 5904 viewsLoyal

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:27 - Aug 20 by angryjack

They're far from jokers I had a couple run ins with them in past had my nose splattered all over my face outside their ground in an f.a.cup replay back in 1996...in fact I think they are a game lot

Personal experiences will differ.
They remain jokers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:32 - Aug 20 with 5892 viewsangryjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:31 - Aug 20 by Loyal

Personal experiences will differ.
They remain jokers.

Far from it and I've seen enough to say different have you
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:36 - Aug 20 with 5874 viewsBadlands

It is the one thing I've noticed outside the Premier League, League Cup ect, (it seems Leeds fans included) visiting fans showing small club mentality and thinking it's the 1970s.
Anyone aware of Preston fans mingling? I saw a few desperately trying to hide their colours and scuttling to the away end.
Advice to Leeds fan (and others) keep it low key outside of the away end.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:36 - Aug 20 with 5871 viewsLoyal

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:32 - Aug 20 by angryjack

Far from it and I've seen enough to say different have you

Many times mate. And over many years.
Not even close to Rovers who are IMO far more lively.

I'm not sure who you have travelled with and apart from 1996 when
as I said personal experiences differ, especially as I said who you used to travel with.

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:42 - Aug 20 with 5837 viewsangryjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:36 - Aug 20 by Loyal

as I said personal experiences differ, especially as I said who you used to travel with.

Went from the pantygwydr that night but have always travelled with the boys not mentioning names on here ,,,may I ask how old you are because Bristol city have always put on a good show rivers were on their toes everywhere down here in 1990
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:45 - Aug 20 with 5828 viewsowainglyndwr

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:42 - Aug 20 by angryjack

Went from the pantygwydr that night but have always travelled with the boys not mentioning names on here ,,,may I ask how old you are because Bristol city have always put on a good show rivers were on their toes everywhere down here in 1990

Rivers ?
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:47 - Aug 20 with 5814 viewsWarwickHunt

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:45 - Aug 20 by owainglyndwr

Rivers ?

Tony.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:57 - Aug 20 with 5757 viewspikeypaul

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:47 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

Tony.

No

Joan

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:10 - Aug 20 with 5702 viewssainthelens

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:45 - Aug 20 by owainglyndwr

Rivers ?

Of Babylon
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:14 - Aug 20 with 5691 viewsowainglyndwr

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:47 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

Tony.

Yep.
With you now
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:31 - Aug 20 with 5623 viewsLoyal

45 👍 always been with the usual names.

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:38 - Aug 20 with 5583 viewsLoyal

I've met and spoken to Tony on numerous occasions. Nice chap shit DJ 😁 Doesn't surprise me that they got fckd up, they used to have this belief that what Anus wrote was true and people would be scared of them. They came seriously unstuck at Darlington away, and when Barnsley popped in to the walkabout they were so tuned in they looked new digital radios.

Ive never rated them, and Rovers don't either, ask any Plymouth lad and they will say the same. Still, all in the past.

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:44 - Aug 20 with 5556 viewsBadlands

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:38 - Aug 20 by Loyal

I've met and spoken to Tony on numerous occasions. Nice chap shit DJ 😁 Doesn't surprise me that they got fckd up, they used to have this belief that what Anus wrote was true and people would be scared of them. They came seriously unstuck at Darlington away, and when Barnsley popped in to the walkabout they were so tuned in they looked new digital radios.

Ive never rated them, and Rovers don't either, ask any Plymouth lad and they will say the same. Still, all in the past.

Bristol? Horribl, chip on shoulder, racist dump.
I was asked to leave a cake shop in the centre after the woman behind the counter heard my Welsh accent.
The reason given was she couldn't understand what I was saying and thought I might have rude.
I was asking my wife, in English, what she wanted from the display.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 15:40 - Aug 20 with 5426 views1462jack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:36 - Aug 20 by Loyal

I completely agree with rovers being more lively
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 15:49 - Aug 20 with 5385 viewsnicky

the only time I've ever been concerned for my safety inside the Vetch was when we played Rovers back in (I think) 1985

they had a massive following, filling the underneath of the double decker and were very intimidating

loads of trouble in Sandfields after the game if I recall too
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 15:51 - Aug 20 with 5369 viewsbuilthjack

There could be more dogs than usual in Swansea tomorrow night

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024