Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End 09:01 - Aug 20 with 16830 viewsjackharris

Any Leeds fans, If you are in the home ends tomorrow make sure you sit on your hands (for your own safety). Anyone who does notice a Leeds Supporter not keeping themselves to themselves in the wrong end, please report to the nearest Steward. There will be at least one incident tomorrow night, especially if Leeds score. There will be a big police presence tomorrow.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 16:19 - Aug 20 with 3867 viewspencoedjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 15:40 - Aug 20 by 1462jack

I completely agree with rovers being more lively

Both home & away I also agree
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 3794 viewscentrestandswan

Can't believe this conversation, it's 2018 not the 1970's. Yes there are still some nutters about but FFS .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 17:26 - Aug 20 with 3760 viewsKilkennyjack

Have a chat with Leeds fans about Sprake, Yorath, Flynn, Speedo, Charlo, Bessone (😂?), Pablo, etc.

Leave all the nonsense in the past.

Beware of the Risen People

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 17:51 - Aug 20 with 3698 viewsLoyal

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 17:01 - Aug 20 by centrestandswan

Can't believe this conversation, it's 2018 not the 1970's. Yes there are still some nutters about but FFS .

Which part of the centre stand? 😅

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 18:18 - Aug 20 with 3636 viewswindy_city_jack

Don't worry lads, Tank and the boys will sort them out.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 19:03 - Aug 20 with 3560 viewsangryjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:31 - Aug 20 by Loyal

45 👍 always been with the usual names.

I'm 47 probably know you well
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 19:23 - Aug 20 with 3523 viewsSmellyplumz

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 15:51 - Aug 20 by builthjack

There could be more dogs than usual in Swansea tomorrow night

Woof woof boom boom!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 19:24 - Aug 20 with 3517 viewsLoyal

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 19:03 - Aug 20 by angryjack

I'm 47 probably know you well

I would think so mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 19:24 - Aug 20 with 3516 viewsJackUlation

they wrecked the Sandfields and actually caused approx. 60 grands worth of improvements.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 21:01 - Aug 20 with 3363 viewsangryjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 19:24 - Aug 20 by Loyal

I would think so mate.

Think you would prob know me as well
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 21:04 - Aug 20 with 3353 viewsbuilthjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 21:01 - Aug 20 by angryjack

Think you would prob know me as well

Probably done the same ladies

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 23:42 - Aug 20 with 3150 viewsWarwickHunt

Bristol Rovers at the Vetch early 70s. Bovver by Chris Brown,

Read all about it. All true.🤫
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 23:51 - Aug 20 with 3133 viewsFireboy2

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 21:04 - Aug 20 by builthjack

Probably done the same ladies

Its lucky your lovely wife doesnt peruse this site eh ken
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 01:27 - Aug 21 with 3071 viewsBluebird

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 13:42 - Aug 20 by angryjack

Went from the pantygwydr that night but have always travelled with the boys not mentioning names on here ,,,may I ask how old you are because Bristol city have always put on a good show rivers were on their toes everywhere down here in 1990

When and where was this? I cant remember Bristol City running Cardiff everywhere down here in 1990 or any other time for that matter..
As for Darlo they had decent numbers up there but nothing happened worth mentioning just a stand off and few punches thrown before old bill came.
Barnsley cane off worse all day but brought a good firm and were game but did not have a result.
Boro were the best to come to Cardiff the last thirty years Brum were decent and Newport in some shitty cup game brought good numbers.
Loyal don't let your hatred for Cardiff make you drift off to the land of make believe all the time it honestly makes you sound clueless and your avatar is cringeworthy for a 45 year old .
I have known quite a few good uns that have followed you over the years and also know you were a decent lot on your day..
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 01:54 - Aug 21 with 3057 viewsBluebird

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 23:42 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

Good read if i remember right. Thanks for the reminder i'll dig it out
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 07:27 - Aug 21 with 2962 viewsScottishEddie

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 14:31 - Aug 20 by Loyal

45 👍 always been with the usual names.

You’re 45 ?!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 08:07 - Aug 21 with 2902 viewspencoedjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 23:42 - Aug 20 by WarwickHunt

Excellent read about music football fashion in 70's & 80's
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 08:12 - Aug 21 with 2892 viewsPhil_S

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 01:27 - Aug 21 by Bluebird

When and where was this? I cant remember Bristol City running Cardiff everywhere down here in 1990 or any other time for that matter..
As for Darlo they had decent numbers up there but nothing happened worth mentioning just a stand off and few punches thrown before old bill came.
Barnsley cane off worse all day but brought a good firm and were game but did not have a result.
Boro were the best to come to Cardiff the last thirty years Brum were decent and Newport in some shitty cup game brought good numbers.
Loyal don't let your hatred for Cardiff make you drift off to the land of make believe all the time it honestly makes you sound clueless and your avatar is cringeworthy for a 45 year old .
I have known quite a few good uns that have followed you over the years and also know you were a decent lot on your day..

Dear Bluebird

1978 just called they want you back
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 08:17 - Aug 21 with 2874 viewsWarwickHunt

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 08:07 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Excellent read about music football fashion in 70's & 80's

Yep - a cut above the usual bollocks. Well written, honest and great on the music and fashion too.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 08:22 - Aug 21 with 2844 viewsepaul

So is there going to be trouble with Leeds 1981 style tonight?, I'll be ok got the missus with me she'll look after me

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:56 - Aug 21 with 2720 viewsawayjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 08:12 - Aug 21 by Phil_S

Dear Bluebird

1978 just called they want you back

I know. Just sad need to argue on another clubs forum in some odd hoolie slang about ‘who done who’ 30 years ago. Time warp.
Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 17:26 - Aug 21 with 2494 views1983

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 09:56 - Aug 21 by awayjack

I know. Just sad need to argue on another clubs forum in some odd hoolie slang about ‘who done who’ 30 years ago. Time warp.

Free country chaps if you don’t want to read it then you don’t have to.
Whether you like it or not it was a big part in some of our lives and all part of growing up being young free and stupid myself included,personally I would rather take the dog for a walk and have a quiet few pints now.....

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 18:34 - Aug 21 with 2381 viewsEasternJack

Used to have a girlfriend who was a Leeds United fan and she also liked it in the wrong end too

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 18:56 - Aug 21 with 2342 viewsbonymine

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 18:34 - Aug 21 by EasternJack

Used to have a girlfriend who was a Leeds United fan and she also liked it in the wrong end too

😂😂😂👏👏👏

That’s why they’re known as Dirty Leeds 😉
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 18:57]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 2197 viewsawayjack

Leeds United Fans in the Wrong End on 17:26 - Aug 21 by 1983

Free country chaps if you don’t want to read it then you don’t have to.
Whether you like it or not it was a big part in some of our lives and all part of growing up being young free and stupid myself included,personally I would rather take the dog for a walk and have a quiet few pints now.....

I enjoyed many 70/80’s away trip so no problem with Jacks reminicing. Sad is that Cardiff fans need to come here with their irrelevant stories in some cockney hoolie slang. Anyway back to thread, our support tonight and didn’t see any Leeds fans in the East.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024