Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? 16:41 - Aug 20 with 2047 viewsChief

And any idea how far ahead they have picked to so far?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 16:42]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 19:14 - Aug 20 with 1939 viewsTenbySwan

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship
When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:30 - Aug 20 with 1869 viewsChief

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 19:14 - Aug 20 by TenbySwan

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

Cheers mate, there seems to be a suspiciously low amount of TV games in October on that list though. Can it still be added to? Can Villa away on the 20th be moved?

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:36 - Aug 20 with 1857 viewsstevethejack

If you thought announcement of PL games on TV were given at short notice for trains etc. Championship fixtures are even worse.
When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:45 - Aug 20 with 1845 viewspencoedjack

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:30 - Aug 20 by Chief

Cheers mate, there seems to be a suspiciously low amount of TV games in October on that list though. Can it still be added to? Can Villa away on the 20th be moved?

Hope Villa remains 3 o clock on Saturday jolly boys outing booked 👍
When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:51 - Aug 20 with 1830 viewsChief

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:45 - Aug 20 by pencoedjack

Hope Villa remains 3 o clock on Saturday jolly boys outing booked 👍

Well im hoping to book it too. I've seen a list of televised championship games that don't show that game on the 20th (but no others either), but the 6th of October only had an asterisk saying further picks possible. I've also seen a list of dates showing what dates the TV pick their games and Octobers aren't due until the 24th of this month.

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 21:00 - Aug 20 with 1803 viewsABERSWAN

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 20:51 - Aug 20 by Chief

Well im hoping to book it too. I've seen a list of televised championship games that don't show that game on the 20th (but no others either), but the 6th of October only had an asterisk saying further picks possible. I've also seen a list of dates showing what dates the TV pick their games and Octobers aren't due until the 24th of this month.

It's the nations league that week, so no mid week fixtures for prem/championship teams.
When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 21:34 - Aug 20 with 1757 viewsChief

When do sky / BT pick their games for the upcoming months? on 21:00 - Aug 20 by ABERSWAN

It's the nations league that week, so no mid week fixtures for prem/championship teams.

Yea I know there's international games around that time.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:08 - Aug 24 with 1521 viewsChief

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024