Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea The Least popular City in Wales 21:06 - Aug 20 with 1935 viewsSTID2017

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/britains-popular-least-popular-cities-revealed-1157477
I know there aren't many to choose from, but surely not ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 21:15 - Aug 20 with 1895 viewsCatullus

Hey, 53% liked us!! That's more liked than not, besides which, it's hardly something to worry about. I mean, I don't like Lomdon or Liverpool, I'm none too keen on Birmingham either but will it matter to anyone who lives there?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 21:26 - Aug 20 with 1853 viewslifelong

I wish they’d make their mind up.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-been-named-most-beautiful-
Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 21:58 - Aug 20 with 1771 viewsLeonWasGod

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 21:15 - Aug 20 by Catullus

Hey, 53% liked us!! That's more liked than not, besides which, it's hardly something to worry about. I mean, I don't like Lomdon or Liverpool, I'm none too keen on Birmingham either but will it matter to anyone who lives there?

Quite. A load of bollox. Half the people who voted have probably never been to the places they voted for or against anyway. Meaningless drivel (whether we were voted top or bottom).
Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 00:15 - Aug 21 with 1618 viewsphact0rri

strange that St. David's is the most popular of the three mentioned. maybe people just couldn't remember enough to lodge any complaints, probably blinked and missed it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 00:23 - Aug 21 with 1602 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where’s Bangor?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 00:29 - Aug 21 with 1597 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What's Perch got to say?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 12:19 - Aug 21 with 1372 viewsLord_Bony

Unavailable for comment at this time.

St David's? They're avin a laff ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 12:34 - Aug 21 with 1346 viewslifelong

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 12:19 - Aug 21 by Lord_Bony

Unavailable for comment at this time.

St David's? They're avin a laff ffs.

St David’s is a lovely place, heaving this time of the year, very popular with the anorak and green wellie brigade.
No John Lewis or large concert arena, just one pub, a number of hotels and bed an breakfasts and a couple of nice restaurants.
The surrounding area is simply stunning, if you like coast and country pursuits, I love it there from September on when most of the crowds have fecked off.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea The Least popular City in Wales on 13:23 - Aug 21 with 1296 viewsdickythorpe

Nearby Trefin and Porthgain are worth a visit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024