Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2-1 win 22:24 - Aug 20 with 1467 viewsbuilthjack

For us tomorrow

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2-1 win on 22:35 - Aug 20 with 1444 viewsawayjack

Would be a huge boost for us and bust their bubble.
2-1 win on 22:58 - Aug 20 with 1388 viewsBloodyhills

I hope so.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

2-1 win on 23:05 - Aug 20 with 1370 viewsAlfieMooresSon

2-1 win on 22:35 - Aug 20 by awayjack

Would be a huge boost for us and bust their bubble.

I'd take a draw now !!!

a win would be brilliant.
2-1 win on 23:59 - Aug 20 with 1306 viewspembsjack

Unfortunately after watching Leeds so far I fear the worse, i think their intense pressing game might make a few of our younger ones really struggle. Think we will lose by at least 2!
2-1 win on 07:30 - Aug 21 with 1168 viewsbermudajack

2-1 win on 23:59 - Aug 20 by pembsjack

Unfortunately after watching Leeds so far I fear the worse, i think their intense pressing game might make a few of our younger ones really struggle. Think we will lose by at least 2!

I also not expecting anything tonight, so anything would be a bonus, even a good, well fought encouraging display would do me against this team - especially following the display at St Andrews.... this is a funny old league and it rarely goes to form, so fingers crossed for an upset 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

2-1 win on 10:03 - Aug 21 with 1009 viewsawayjack

2-1 win on 23:59 - Aug 20 by pembsjack

Shame GP doesn’t have deeper squad to call on to show his tactical abilities. Our midfield needs to step up and be interesting if Fer is fit. If not hope Carroll and Fulton have for the bottle and energy for Leeds style. Just got this horrible feeling Pablo will be on fire.
2-1 win on 11:08 - Aug 21 with 944 views34dfgdf54

2-1 win on 10:03 - Aug 21 by awayjack

Shame GP doesn’t have deeper squad to call on to show his tactical abilities. Our midfield needs to step up and be interesting if Fer is fit. If not hope Carroll and Fulton have for the bottle and energy for Leeds style. Just got this horrible feeling Pablo will be on fire.

I got a feeling he'll start Montero and Asoro tonight, and keep them high to try and pin them back to counter the high press they've been using.
2-1 win on 12:10 - Aug 21 with 882 viewsmajorraglan

2-1 win on 11:08 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

I got a feeling he'll start Montero and Asoro tonight, and keep them high to try and pin them back to counter the high press they've been using.

That could be a good tactic as Montero has genuine pace and he can very difficult to play against if the Swans can get the ball. I have a bad feeling about tonight, Leeds have an astute manager, they play a high tempo game and there is some quality in their squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024