Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. 12:06 - Aug 21 with 3336 viewsjackharris

With there being only roughly 50 sporadic tickets left for tonight on the Ticket Site, tonight will be a record crowd for us (at the Liberty) in the Championship. I think our biggest gate was in the play-off semi-final versus Forest (approximately 19,800). Which was prior to the segregation fencing being installed and the new seats scattered around the ground. Tonight will be close to the 21,000 mark. With just over 2,000 Leeds fans.

I’m quite excited for this match and Saturday’s Match v Bristol City. Last season felt stale and stagnant.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:00 - Aug 21 with 3149 viewsawayjack

Yup should be a cracker. The 5-1 (81) one of loudest crowds at Vetch and 3-2 (07) at Liberty not far off.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:06 - Aug 21 with 3121 viewsCatullus

I'm excited and worried too, if Leeds are any good (and they look it) and have the muscle too, they might swat us aside. It will take a strong performance tonight to get anything. Our youngsters deserve every credit for their application and effort, lets hope they can keep it going.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 3000 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:06 - Aug 21 by Catullus

I'm excited and worried too, if Leeds are any good (and they look it) and have the muscle too, they might swat us aside. It will take a strong performance tonight to get anything. Our youngsters deserve every credit for their application and effort, lets hope they can keep it going.

Looking forward to this one, me + 3 in the n/e corner, fer and Montero will have big parts to play tonight, wether they get on early or later in the game
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:52 - Aug 21 with 2945 viewsjackharris

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:39 - Aug 21 by blaenaugwentjack

Looking forward to this one, me + 3 in the n/e corner, fer and Montero will have big parts to play tonight, wether they get on early or later in the game

I’m thinking Fer may start tonight? Trouble being he will probably run out of steam by the 70th minute and we would need someone like Fer to replace Fer.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:59 - Aug 21 with 2895 viewssainthelens

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:52 - Aug 21 by jackharris

I’m thinking Fer may start tonight? Trouble being he will probably run out of steam by the 70th minute and we would need someone like Fer to replace Fer.

I've heard his sister is the spit of him .
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 14:04 - Aug 21 with 2878 viewscostalotta

Hopefull you’re not too many season ticket holders will have lost interest or belief in the club.

As an estimate, I’d say 17500 will be actual attendance.

Really looking forward to this one myself as I’ve been away since before start of season. So had to rely on not very good streams to watch the games. Credit to Potter and pups so far but, given the age, lack of experience and numbers could be a beating away from collapse.

Message to th board... get Potter what he needs and has requested before the inevitable injuries and loss of form.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 14:08 - Aug 21 with 2862 viewsbuilthjack

It would be good if every Swansea supporter sang their heart out. Not just the east.
Leeds will be loud.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 14:30 - Aug 21 with 2789 viewsJoshTheJack

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 14:04 - Aug 21 by costalotta

Hopefull you’re not too many season ticket holders will have lost interest or belief in the club.

Really looking forward to this one myself as I’ve been away since before start of season. So had to rely on not very good streams to watch the games. Credit to Potter and pups so far but, given the age, lack of experience and numbers could be a beating away from collapse.

Message to th board... get Potter what he needs and has requested before the inevitable injuries and loss of form.

There was a good turnout v Preston not a great deal of seats left in our end.The next two games are going to be bouncing can't wait!
Login to get fewer ads

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 14:46 - Aug 21 with 2721 viewsWhiterockin

Anything over 18,000 for the next 2 matches will be unbelievable considering the doom and gloom on here the last couple of months.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:15 - Aug 21 with 2592 viewsCroftyjack

The OP said theres only around 50 left..so why on earth would there be 17500 there????
I do question the intelligence of some fans...unless the OP is wrong of course which you are suggesting.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:21 - Aug 21 with 2568 viewsAl_Bundy

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:15 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

The OP said theres only around 50 left..so why on earth would there be 17500 there????
I do question the intelligence of some fans...unless the OP is wrong of course which you are suggesting.

Think he means ST holders who won't be there but there seat is accounted for
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:33 - Aug 21 with 2517 viewsjasper_T

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 13:52 - Aug 21 by jackharris

Fer runs out of steam before the 70th minute when he's fully fit.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:44 - Aug 21 with 2468 viewsCroftyjack

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:21 - Aug 21 by Al_Bundy

Think he means ST holders who won't be there but there seat is accounted for

Surely that is the case at many grounds, never heard the phrase actual crowd though!! bit silly if you ask me.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:54 - Aug 21 with 2423 viewsnantywatcher

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:33 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Fer runs out of steam before the 70th minute when he's fully fit.

Are you being negative just for the sake of being negative?
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 16:26 - Aug 21 with 2319 viewsJohnw102

Pembrokeshire Jacks we have had to go from a 36 to 53 seater coach for tonight's game, same as we were in the EPL no drop off in the wild west. COYS.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 16:36 - Aug 21 with 2279 viewsFireboy2

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 16:26 - Aug 21 by Johnw102

Pembrokeshire Jacks we have had to go from a 36 to 53 seater coach for tonight's game, same as we were in the EPL no drop off in the wild west. COYS.

Good on yer PJ's
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 16:44 - Aug 21 with 2251 viewsjackharris

No chance there being only 17,500. If that was the case there would have been lots of people trying to get rid of tickets on here. 3,000 under capacity? I would be very surprised if there were 300 season ticket holding seats empty tonight. There will be the odd few on holiday but a lot lend their tickets to friends and family.

As someone mentioned earlier Preston was rammed in the home ends. The only few spaces I could see were in West Upper Block 10 which is where there are hospitality seats and a lot Sponsors and Premier League Compamies, such as Barclays had free tickets.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:46]

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 17:08 - Aug 21 with 2198 viewsjasper_T

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 15:54 - Aug 21 by nantywatcher

Are you being negative just for the sake of being negative?

No, just reminding people of one of Fer's weaknesses so no one gets their hopes up too high.

Bloke wasn't even supposed to start playing again until September. He's doing well to be involved at all, an hour plus is a big ask and a big risk.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 18:49 - Aug 21 with 2013 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 17:08 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

No, just reminding people of one of Fer's weaknesses so no one gets their hopes up too high.

Bloke wasn't even supposed to start playing again until September. He's doing well to be involved at all, an hour plus is a big ask and a big risk.

In the railway atm, just met up with the ebbw vale lot.
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 18:53 - Aug 21 with 1996 viewsjasper_T

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 17:08 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Turns out he is starting, then. Let's see how long he lasts...
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 22:03 - Aug 21 with 1844 viewsfelixstowe_jack

20,850 tonight well done.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 06:50 - Aug 22 with 1525 viewspeenemunde

What a load of crap
Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 07:02 - Aug 22 with 1495 viewsLoyal

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 06:50 - Aug 22 by peenemunde

What a load of crap

I tend to agree, that's twice this month.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 10:00 - Aug 22 with 1303 viewsmonmouth

Record Liberty Championship Crowd Tonight. on 22:03 - Aug 21 by felixstowe_jack

20,850 tonight well done.

Not only that, but real people, not made up imaginary empty seats.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024