Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack to a King vol.2 13:05 - Aug 21 with 2189 viewsCroftyjack

I've got a sneaky feeling the Americans who loved the first version have told Huw that we need another blockbuster made so we can sell to some other investors.
Sell off all the quality and look for the 20k bargains out there so it'll make the film appealing.
Something in me believe they think that it can be done again...just hope they don't wanna do it from the lower leagues though.
Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 2171 viewsCatullus

I don't think so, if we get relegated again they'll never make a profit!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2129 viewsCroftyjack

Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:08 - Aug 21 by Catullus

I don't think so, if we get relegated again they'll never make a profit!!

They have already made it mate...anything now is a bonus just leave the boat run with no engine and wherever it ends up so what...hard to take in but true.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 13:14]
Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:16 - Aug 21 with 2114 viewsSwan91

If you think they have made a profit on their investment.. you are pretty far off I am sure...
Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:17 - Aug 21 with 2109 viewsJoshTheJack

There's no market for it really Swans fans won't buy it,other fans couldn't give a shit.The Trust are better off doing one to highlight what's happened.
Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 2013 viewsCroftyjack

Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:16 - Aug 21 by Swan91

If you think they have made a profit on their investment.. you are pretty far off I am sure...

You don't think they have their 68m back yet! Oh cmon don't be so naive...we sold too cheaply to start with..some championship clubs are now selling for figures around that...all this was tongue in cheek by the way..I am just pointing out how little about football the Americans have.
Jack to a King vol.2 on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 1936 viewsTom1912

Jack to a King vol.2 on 13:42 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

You don't think they have their 68m back yet! Oh cmon don't be so naive...we sold too cheaply to start with..some championship clubs are now selling for figures around that...all this was tongue in cheek by the way..I am just pointing out how little about football the Americans have.

There is absolutely no way they have had their £68m back.

I don’t even think they could take that out the club if they wanted to this season because of how the parachute payments work and the rules surrounding them.
Jack to a King vol.2 on 14:35 - Aug 21 with 1871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jack to a King vol.2 on 14:02 - Aug 21 by Tom1912

I don’t even think they could take that out the club if they wanted to this season because of how the parachute payments work and the rules surrounding them.

"There is absolutely no way they have had their £68m back"

At least not legally, but there have been some serious questions being asked about our wage bill though.
Also how many people we employee compared to bigger clubs, so who knows?
Jack to a King vol.2 on 15:20 - Aug 21 with 1756 viewsCroftyjack

Jack to a King vol.2 on 14:02 - Aug 21 by Tom1912

who mentioned parachute payments....they have sold the silver down so the wages will get eaten by the parachute payments....where do you honestly think all the sales of assets have gone and we can now borrow against our stadia lease.
Believe me over the 2 seasons they have had the investment and are now on a freebie..the way they are acting suggests this........ive seen it with many PLC's.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack to a King vol.2 on 15:20 - Aug 21 with 1756 viewsSmellyplumz

Jack to a King vol.2 on 14:35 - Aug 21 by A_Fans_Dad

"There is absolutely no way they have had their £68m back"

At least not legally, but there have been some serious questions being asked about our wage bill though.
Also how many people we employee compared to bigger clubs, so who knows?

Imo it's nieve to think the owners haven't made money back in the club, it's what they do.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jack to a King vol.2 on 19:16 - Aug 21 with 1567 viewsTom1912

Jack to a King vol.2 on 15:20 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

who mentioned parachute payments....they have sold the silver down so the wages will get eaten by the parachute payments....where do you honestly think all the sales of assets have gone and we can now borrow against our stadia lease.
Believe me over the 2 seasons they have had the investment and are now on a freebie..the way they are acting suggests this........ive seen it with many PLC's.

Because if the owners withdraw a huge amount of money they don’t get the parachute payments. Sale of players is irrelevant to that and isn’t a way round it.

You’re 100% wrong. The sale of assets has gone on covering money owed and holes in the balance sheet.
Jack to a King vol.2 on 19:34 - Aug 21 with 1548 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not another Titanic remake? Maybe Oceans 28?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 19:35]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024