Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds 16:45 - Aug 21 with 14613 viewsBlasterJack

Captain Beaky finally speaks....

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-leeds-united

"The last few years were no fun for anyone connected to Swansea City".
Since you sold us for 30 pieces of silver you mean?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:48]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:33 - Aug 21 with 2400 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:26 - Aug 21 by Landore_Jack

Serious question. How can Jenkins steady the ship when he is not in control?

He's not in total control that's for facking sure but he had his way with Potter so that's a start.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:35 - Aug 21 with 2394 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:33 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

He's not in total control that's for facking sure but he had his way with Potter so that's a start.

Well he was in control when he sold his shares to the club!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:37 - Aug 21 with 2383 viewsthornabyswan

Out of interest if you had a choice the old board back or stick with the Yanks which would you go for.
It would not surprise me a jot if they buy the club back on the cheap.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:40 - Aug 21 with 2373 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:37 - Aug 21 by thornabyswan

Out of interest if you had a choice the old board back or stick with the Yanks which would you go for.

I guarantee you that Jenkins will not buy the club vack using any if his money.......he might be involved with others but no way will he use his money.

Bookmark this please.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:40 - Aug 21 with 2373 viewsicecoldjack

He's not in control but he gets paid 500k a year to be the buffer zone and fall guy for the yanks.

Dirty money guilty as sin big nose fooker needs to remember he had a hand in signing some of the biggest flops in premier league history !

There is no excusing the man I'm afraid.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:46 - Aug 21 with 2357 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:40 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

He's not in control but he gets paid 500k a year to be the buffer zone and fall guy for the yanks.

Dirty money guilty as sin big nose fooker needs to remember he had a hand in signing some of the biggest flops in premier league history !

No arguing with that.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:54 - Aug 21 with 2335 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:40 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

I guarantee you that Jenkins will not buy the club vack using any if his money.......he might be involved with others but no way will he use his money.

Bookmark this please.

I was thinking Martin Morgan but who knows

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:03 - Aug 21 with 2313 viewsYossarian

Just get a he feck out of our club you Judas Kent. No one’s listening to you. You will NEVER win back the respect you once had...unless you’re the retarded idiot that calls himself the Realerection.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:21 - Aug 21 with 2283 viewsCroftyjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:26 - Aug 21 by Landore_Jack

Serious question. How can Jenkins steady the ship when he is not in control?

You cant talk to this guy wheres he been the last few years....must be Huws cousin or brother..maybe same thing!
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:24 - Aug 21 with 2269 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:37 - Aug 21 by thornabyswan

The old Board without a question of doubt

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:29 - Aug 21 with 2254 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:40 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

Why the fack is it dirty money you retard?

They had something valuable that they'd built up themselves.

They sold to make themselves some proper money.

It was their choice you snidey jealous kunt.

You've not put a penny into the Swans for ten, twenty years and yet you bitch from your arctic circle igloo.

Dear me boy, f#ck off....

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:39 - Aug 21 with 2222 viewsLoyal

Jenkins is a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:46 - Aug 21 with 2211 viewsbonymine

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:29 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

Why the fack is it dirty money you retard?

They had something valuable that they'd built up themselves.

They sold to make themselves some proper money.

It was their choice you snidey jealous kunt.

You've not put a penny into the Swans for ten, twenty years and yet you bitch from your arctic circle igloo.

Dear me boy, f#ck off....

You are an incredible brown nose Jenkins Rent Boy Chrissy..

You have your own Agenda which you stick to which I can understand but you (and your lover Huw) are so far removed from the true feelings and emotions of the fans that quite simply HJ should step down and do the decent thing as per his ‘position untenable’ statement last Christmas.

However, I guess that once a Greedy (BIG) nose eventually moves on to either Spain or Saundersfoot then he can leave a legacy.............oh wait a minute who’s got that copy of JTAK (aka US Selling Brochure ....)

Jenkins’ legacy will NOT be that of saving OUR Club but more appropriately selling out to the ‘highest bidder’ with NO CONCERN for the outcome .....

You Greedy B@stards Get OUT of OIR Club 👍👍

STID ....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:53 - Aug 21 with 2189 viewsscruffyjack

Res boy, I can’t read anymore of your banal bollocks, you’re out.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:55 - Aug 21 with 2186 viewsDarran

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:53 - Aug 21 by scruffyjack

Res boy, I can’t read anymore of your banal bollocks, you’re out.

Brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:07 - Aug 22 with 2112 viewsomarjack

I don't really understand someone who calls others "retarded" just because they're not fans of a guy who just decimated their football club with his greed and incompetence.

I said it before, But I'll repeat it..This "mystery poster" is either Huw Jenkins's stepson or nephew, or he's on the payroll in the PR department. Sorry, but no other options.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:27 - Aug 22 with 2093 viewsScottishEddie

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 23:46 - Aug 21 by bonymine

You are an incredible brown nose Jenkins Rent Boy Chrissy..

You have your own Agenda which you stick to which I can understand but you (and your lover Huw) are so far removed from the true feelings and emotions of the fans that quite simply HJ should step down and do the decent thing as per his ‘position untenable’ statement last Christmas.

However, I guess that once a Greedy (BIG) nose eventually moves on to either Spain or Saundersfoot then he can leave a legacy.............oh wait a minute who’s got that copy of JTAK (aka US Selling Brochure ....)

Jenkins’ legacy will NOT be that of saving OUR Club but more appropriately selling out to the ‘highest bidder’ with NO CONCERN for the outcome .....

You Greedy B@stards Get OUT of OIR Club 👍👍

STID ....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Such a bitter ridden soul.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:28 - Aug 22 with 2088 viewsScottishEddie

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:07 - Aug 22 by omarjack

I don't really understand someone who calls others "retarded" just because they're not fans of a guy who just decimated their football club with his greed and incompetence.

I said it before, But I'll repeat it..This "mystery poster" is either Huw Jenkins's stepson or nephew, or he's on the payroll in the PR department. Sorry, but no other options.

But you admit he created what he “decimated”?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:49 - Aug 22 with 2072 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:27 - Aug 22 by ScottishEddie

He is mate, he's borderline freak.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:58 - Aug 22 with 2066 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:28 - Aug 22 by ScottishEddie

But you admit he created what he “decimated”?

Was about to post on that one myself.

Decimated??

There was no SCFC that any facker gave a shit about back then. All these angry, clueless fools were nowhere to be seen.

Yet they'll say they were. Love to actually prove these idiots were nowhere to be seen though. How can everyone have been around when the Old Board started building our football club when we only had 3 to 5 thousand crowds??

And as far as the 'every Swans fan feels the same' bollocks goes, that's a pile of Shite as well. Most of the fans I know just want the Club to get back on its feet and don't feel that burning desire to get the sort of revenge they crave.

They want to man up and realise how life works and put themselves in other peoples shoes.

No one in their right mind would turn down millions of pounds. Get out of our Club my facking cock. You fack off with your simple facking slogan. FFS like, grow up.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 02:18 - Aug 22 with 2047 viewsLoyal

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 01:27 - Aug 22 by ScottishEddie

Where in Eddie do you live?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 03:46 - Aug 22 with 2013 viewsirishswan546

Genuine & civil question Res, you seem to relate any good decision the club has made like the Potter appointment as a Jenkins decision, but any bad decisions was because of the Americans. How do you know this for a fact or is it just your opinion. If it's fact please provide evidence as I can't see anything online to state who has made these decisions.
I respect Jenkins for what he did getting us promoted before and his managerial appointments(for most part) but he has made mistakes over the years too as have the Americans which have hurt the club.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 04:57 - Aug 22 with 1982 viewsE20Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 16:49 - Aug 21 by SgorioFruit

Just a load of garbage from the man that built the club up to something spectacular and then decided to destroy everything.

Destroyed it?

People are wetting themselves over us at the moment, that after an incredible 7 years in the Premier League.

Nothing like a good hyperbole.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 05:16 - Aug 22 with 1978 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 04:57 - Aug 22 by E20Jack

Destroyed it?

People are wetting themselves over us at the moment, that after an incredible 7 years in the Premier League.

Nothing like a good hyperbole.

Yes and that's despite the likes of Jenkins nd the yanks doing their best to throw a spanner into the works yet again.

Incompetent fools are not even backing the manager when it's clear to see for all the team needs some help. 16 players out and half a youth team in is part of Jenkins grand design is it ?
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 06:20 - Aug 22 with 1953 viewsWhiterockin

"Changes - both on and off the field - will continue over the next few months as we work hard to rediscover our belief and fight to restore pride and passion to our football club."

One easy way to do that. Just walk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024