Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds 16:45 - Aug 21 with 14572 viewsBlasterJack

Captain Beaky finally speaks....

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/chairmans-column-leeds-united

"The last few years were no fun for anyone connected to Swansea City".
Since you sold us for 30 pieces of silver you mean?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 16:48]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 16:49 - Aug 21 with 6587 viewsSgorioFruit

Just a load of garbage from the man that built the club up to something spectacular and then decided to destroy everything.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 16:51 - Aug 21 with 6566 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 16:49 - Aug 21 by SgorioFruit

Just a load of garbage from the man that built the club up to something spectacular and then decided to destroy everything.

The yanks won't be here forever keep the faith.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 16:53 - Aug 21 with 6544 viewsJoshTheJack

Not many give shit what he has to say anyway.I hope at a Trust forum they can clarify if him and pearlman have taken a wage cut and if not,then why not.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:05 - Aug 21 with 6453 viewsBillyChong

So they wept the day they personally made millions by selling the club down the river? Bullshite
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:05 - Aug 21 with 6445 viewsangryjack

Don't buy the poxy rag,,don't put no money whatsoever into the club,,don't buy no food pints or merchandise of the starving kants
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:06 - Aug 21 with 6442 viewsTheResurrection

I'm sure he's a big fan of The Res.

It's a good statement and one we should try our best to get behind. We had many a good year and now times are tougher. There's literally no point in fans trying to make it tougher.

Some big decisions have been made this Summer to correct the biggest criticism the fans had, and that's getting back to good football, or at least a better way of trying to play. Also with players who want to be here and are desperate to make their way in the game.

There's still lots more work to be done and it was a very interesting point he made about changes still to happen, on and off the pitch, let's see what he means by that.

Come on SCFC, it's time to follow our football team again instead of waiting in the shadows taking sniper shots.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:08 - Aug 21 with 6430 viewsDarran

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:06 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

It's a good statement and one we should try our best to get behind. We had many a good year and now times are tougher. There's literally no point in fans trying to make it tougher.

Some big decisions have been made this Summer to correct the biggest criticism the fans had, and that's getting back to good football, or at least a better way of trying to play. Also with players who want to be here and are desperate to make their way in the game.

There's still lots more work to be done and it was a very interesting point he made about changes still to happen, on and off the pitch, let's see what he means by that.

Come on SCFC, it's time to follow our football team again instead of waiting in the shadows taking sniper shots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:13 - Aug 21 with 6389 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:08 - Aug 21 by Darran

Can I have this as my avatar?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:22 - Aug 21 with 6309 viewsJoshTheJack

Surely he goes deeper than that.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:37 - Aug 21 with 6204 viewsangryjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:22 - Aug 21 by JoshTheJack

Surely he goes deeper than that.

That's just the start,,it's only foreplay....he bangs f uk out of him in the uncensored version
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:46 - Aug 21 with 6130 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:37 - Aug 21 by angryjack

That's just the start,,it's only foreplay....he bangs f uk out of him in the uncensored version

Where's the uncensored version?

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:48 - Aug 21 with 6116 viewsangryjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:46 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

Where's the uncensored version?

Lol...in Jenkins safe he probably blackmails you because no one can stick up for him as much as you without something on you...
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:50 - Aug 21 with 6091 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:48 - Aug 21 by angryjack

Lol...in Jenkins safe he probably blackmails you because no one can stick up for him as much as you without something on you...

That's alright, I thought it was in your vvank bank.

Not sticking up for him, sticking up for SCFC. Big difference.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:07 - Aug 21 with 5966 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

How much did he bank for no fun?

Usual misleading rhetoric.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 18:11]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:09 - Aug 21 with 5952 viewsCroftyjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:06 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

How old are you?..you believe all the propaganda from the sellouts and the yanks!!...they saying get behind the team, we need to start again...they are words hiding behind we will strip the club back to barebones and feast on the remains like a vulture.
There is no long term project...haven't you realised we cant plan long term that's why we are here!!
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:21 - Aug 21 with 5875 viewsangryjack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 17:50 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

That's alright, I thought it was in your vvank bank.

Not sticking up for him, sticking up for SCFC. Big difference.

We all stick up for scfc..but that tw@t and the Yanks have made terrible decisions to fleece us and if Jenkins cared for club and says he's a supporter he should step down as he's made enough off the clubs back and still robbing a living off it,..the tw@t should step down or do the job for at the most 50 grand a year
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:24 - Aug 21 with 5850 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:21 - Aug 21 by angryjack

We all stick up for scfc..but that tw@t and the Yanks have made terrible decisions to fleece us and if Jenkins cared for club and says he's a supporter he should step down as he's made enough off the clubs back and still robbing a living off it,..the tw@t should step down or do the job for at the most 50 grand a year

If the recruitment team was moved on for underperforming.........it is what Jenkins knows that keeps him on £600K.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:44 - Aug 21 with 5775 viewsswan65split

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 16:51 - Aug 21 by thornabyswan

The yanks won't be here forever keep the faith.

yeah and i my age i wont either, just hope they go before me.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:46 - Aug 21 with 5769 viewsswan65split

just waiting for Gods gift to turn around and say he was wrong about HJ......
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:48 - Aug 21 with 5762 viewsswan65split

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:09 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

How old are you?..you believe all the propaganda from the sellouts and the yanks!!...they saying get behind the team, we need to start again...they are words hiding behind we will strip the club back to barebones and feast on the remains like a vulture.
There is no long term project...haven't you realised we cant plan long term that's why we are here!!

True.
Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 19:24 - Aug 21 with 5642 viewswaynekerr55

Shock horror - 3 games unbeaten then he speaks.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:20 - Aug 21 with 5386 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:09 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

No I haven't you simple kunt now fack off and watch us play, and grow, and grow.

Tvvat

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:22 - Aug 21 with 5358 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 18:21 - Aug 21 by angryjack

I don't give two facks about Jenkins, apart from the fact I think he can steady the ship back up to promotion. That's all that matters to me.

I couldn't give a fack about childish precedents and agendas. It's all about SCFC and we seem very much to be back on the right track. That will do for me.

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:26 - Aug 21 with 5332 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:22 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

I don't give two facks about Jenkins, apart from the fact I think he can steady the ship back up to promotion. That's all that matters to me.

I couldn't give a fack about childish precedents and agendas. It's all about SCFC and we seem very much to be back on the right track. That will do for me.

Serious question. How can Jenkins steady the ship when he is not in control?

#backtojack

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:32 - Aug 21 with 5296 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins' Programme Notes v Leeds on 22:26 - Aug 21 by Landore_Jack

Serious question. How can Jenkins steady the ship when he is not in control?

He can't if Martin Morgan and Jenkins were calling the shots our squad would have had the squad depth by now.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024