Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely fantastic 21:41 - Aug 21 with 2774 viewsHugeEnkins

What a game, what a performance. Unlucky not to take all 3 points, but please ffs get us some loan signings and we can do some real damage. Bravo YJB
Absolutely fantastic on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2660 viewsPozuelosSideys

It would be absolutely criminal for those who hold the purse strings to not supplement the current squad with 2 or 3 quality loans. Come on ffs, speculate to accumulate.. there is an awful lot to be positive about now..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Absolutely fantastic on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 2655 views34dfgdf54

Agreed.

Proud of the players, we were the better team
Absolutely fantastic on 21:45 - Aug 21 with 2632 viewsSwan91

Great game overall I think.. played some good football by both teams.. leeds were dirty though which kind of ruined the game a little for me.. because both were playing decent.

many people made it sound like were were going to lose heavily to them.. and it was the opposite.. we are unfortunate we didn't win, both their goals coming from sloppy defending.

If we keep this up in the season.. I think this will be a very exciting season for us!
Absolutely fantastic on 21:46 - Aug 21 with 2600 viewsicecoldjack

Agree. Sometimes the result isn't everything and tonight was one of those, could have won it could have lost it, Leeds stepped it up 2 nd half but we still dug in and tried to play.

Fantastic game and 2 good teams, we should only get better from this. First starts for naughton s and fer means we are getting stronger as we grow into the league.

A word on Pablo. He's a class player and after him scoring it felt his respect in not celebrating was genuine, he left because the board thought he wasn't worth a contract extension, what a bunch of mugs .

Great effort, I'm loving the championship and falling back in love with the game once again after the tedious boring drudge of prem football.
Absolutely fantastic on 21:49 - Aug 21 with 2524 viewsmagicdaps10

There is a spirit in the team and Potter I believe has a good head on him.

Not getting a minimum of 3 players in to help the aim would be criminal.

It doesnt have to be a lot but I would call for an experienced centre half.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Absolutely fantastic on 21:53 - Aug 21 with 2454 viewsLeonWasGod

Make the most of it, as we always do well when I can’t go. I’m missing one more match, but when I get back off holiday we’ll turn crap again. Almost guaranteed! .
Absolutely fantastic on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 2435 viewsBlue_Blood

Very good game and there were huge positives for you.

Ironically your worst players were some of the ones that remained from last season. Olsson, Naughton and Carroll were all very poor.

Rodon was excellent for 70 minutes but blew out. Same for McBurnie. Celina is a class act. I thought it was a big mistake taking off Fer.
Absolutely fantastic on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 2423 viewsicecoldjack

Absolutely fantastic on 21:44 - Aug 21 by PozuelosSideys

It would be absolutely criminal for those who hold the purse strings to not supplement the current squad with 2 or 3 quality loans. Come on ffs, speculate to accumulate.. there is an awful lot to be positive about now..

Quite frankly 8ts a disgrace if they don't.

It's not like potter is asking for the world, if they don't back him the fans really need to get into Jenkins an co.
Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely fantastic on 21:56 - Aug 21 with 2404 views34dfgdf54

Absolutely fantastic on 21:49 - Aug 21 by magicdaps10

There is a spirit in the team and Potter I believe has a good head on him.

Not getting a minimum of 3 players in to help the aim would be criminal.

It doesnt have to be a lot but I would call for an experienced centre half.

I thought Rodon was outstanding again. It’s his place to lose.

Need a midfielder and striker to take some heat off Ollie and Fer.
Absolutely fantastic on 21:56 - Aug 21 with 2394 viewsSmellyplumz

Absolutely fantastic on 21:54 - Aug 21 by Blue_Blood

Very good game and there were huge positives for you.

Ironically your worst players were some of the ones that remained from last season. Olsson, Naughton and Carroll were all very poor.

Rodon was excellent for 70 minutes but blew out. Same for McBurnie. Celina is a class act. I thought it was a big mistake taking off Fer.

Have to agree with all of that.... Fer still coming back from injury but if he was still in the field I doubt they would of scored a second.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Absolutely fantastic on 22:01 - Aug 21 with 2271 viewsmagicdaps10

Absolutely fantastic on 21:56 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

He had a good game but if VDH is our only experienced centre half, if we lose him for any length of time, we could have 2 kids at centre half......in this league that would be dangerous.

Rodon has a big future for sure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Absolutely fantastic on 22:04 - Aug 21 with 2206 viewslegoman

One of the best Swans games I've seen in ages. Leroy Fer was outstanding.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Absolutely fantastic on 22:16 - Aug 21 with 2081 viewsawayjack

Absolutely fantastic on 21:56 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

Agree Rodon was excellent. Good partnership with VDH, but still need CB cover. It can’t be Naughton. We looked much weaker with Carrol and Osoro. Plenty of wide options so a CB, DM and CF are key.
Absolutely fantastic on 22:19 - Aug 21 with 2028 viewsswan65split

Absolutely fantastic on 22:04 - Aug 21 by legoman

One of the best Swans games I've seen in ages. Leroy Fer was outstanding.

weve not had a lot to shout about have we? but fair doos, the kids did well, deffo need 3 at least players in though.
Absolutely fantastic on 22:20 - Aug 21 with 2011 viewsMJC

Leroy Fer is the difference, outstanding performance from him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024