Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The excitement is back! 21:44 - Aug 21 with 1088 viewsdickythorpe

Raw, enthusiastic, willing to try things, entertaining!! We've not associated these things with us for some time.
Another confidence booster.
The excitement is back! on 21:49 - Aug 21 with 1011 viewsthornabyswan

Yes never thought I would say it but this is what football is all about knocks spots off the last 3 seasons.
Roll on Saturday

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The excitement is back! on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 1006 viewsicecoldjack

Agree 100% superb effort from our young team and fair play to Leeds they played some great football too, there were 2 good sides out there tonight playing the game the right way, hard but fair, the championship is like a shot in the arm for my love of the game, it's so refreshing to see young players trying to play the right way and to see both teams almost refuse to punt it long .

If the fookin board back potter we can have a great season, early days though I know .
The excitement is back! on 21:51 - Aug 21 with 976 viewsmagicdaps10

Watching that tonight beats the shit we have seen in the last few seasons.

I felt excited once again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The excitement is back! on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 965 viewsawayjack

Good to see decent football, great support and players that give a shit.
The excitement is back! on 21:53 - Aug 21 with 936 viewsjack2jack

This^
I'm full of optimism, which I haven't been for a while.
COYS💪
The excitement is back! on 21:54 - Aug 21 with 931 views34dfgdf54

The excitement is back! on 21:50 - Aug 21 by icecoldjack

Agree 100% superb effort from our young team and fair play to Leeds they played some great football too, there were 2 good sides out there tonight playing the game the right way, hard but fair, the championship is like a shot in the arm for my love of the game, it's so refreshing to see young players trying to play the right way and to see both teams almost refuse to punt it long .

If the fookin board back potter we can have a great season, early days though I know .

Two very good sides I thought.

Fulton and Fer worked their bo11ocks off, Ollie was a handful, Roberts outstanding, Celina quality. Mistake by big Mike for the goal, but it happens. Bring on Bristol City
The excitement is back! on 21:59 - Aug 21 with 880 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see a sell out crowd

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024