Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another great performance... 22:34 - Aug 21 with 2535 viewsJackfath

Confidence building in the squad. Good to see a change of personnel and good to see the ball being passed quickly.

Potter can only be applauded with what he's managed to do in such a short space of time, clearly he's got the players belief and the desire to succeed and never give up is there for all to see.

We really need the owners to back him now with a few loan signings to bolster things.

Another great atmosphere, the likes of which we've been missing for a few seasons.

Onwards and upwards, lets go for the 3 points against The Robins on Saturday.
Something to really look forward to, it's great to be able to say that again!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another great performance... on 22:38 - Aug 21 with 2490 viewsRancid

Great read and exactly how I'm feeling.
Another great performance... on 22:39 - Aug 21 with 2489 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Great game gutted now that they came back from behind twice but a good result against a decent team.
Another great performance... on 22:42 - Aug 21 with 2445 viewsburty

Was well impressed by Leroy fer, ran through midfield with pace, good overall performace. hats off to striker 2 great goals.
Another great performance... on 22:52 - Aug 21 with 2383 viewsSTID2017

I feared the worst, especially after Friday.
I expected us to be resolute, but that Leeds would be too good for us.
In fairness we were excellent, could have won but I think a draw was a fair result.
Well done Graham Potter and all the players, you did us proud.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Another great performance... on 23:05 - Aug 21 with 2312 viewsbonymine

A thoroughly refreshing team performance with the players playing with total confidence and self belief, the like of which I haven’t seen for a long time. Potter must surely take a huge amount of credit for this transformation as the two previous Managers were so defensively orientated and negative that it stifled the players’ natural ability and prevented them expressing themselves.

To see Joe Rodon dribbling the ball out of defence into midfield with total confidence and with NO FEAR then the same happened with VdH it was a sight to behold ...Yes ok we are going to make mistakes and give the ball away for sure but to see the likes of Olsson charging down the line and BEATING two defenders to get the cross in for Ollie’s goal I had to pinch myself not seen that for some time if at all ?? !!!

PROUD OF YOU LADS ....You ARE FIT to wear the shirt.... YJB

STID.......Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Another great performance... on 23:18 - Aug 21 with 2211 viewsBluebird

From what i saw you deserved to win? Play like that against Bristol and i think you will put three or four on them because their defence is shite
Another great performance... on 23:24 - Aug 21 with 2147 viewsChief

Another great performance... on 23:18 - Aug 21 by Bluebird

From what i saw you deserved to win? Play like that against Bristol and i think you will put three or four on them because their defence is shite

They've sold their best players like flint and Bryan. They had a good result tonight so won't be easy. Although QPR are a mess

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Another great performance... on 23:24 - Aug 21 with 2146 viewsCroftyjack

after watching that surely the board will give Potter the 3 or 4 players needed to maintain this.
the difference when Fer went off for Carrol is one example....for me strength down the spine is required,,CB..CM AND striker and a utiity forward if possible.

Make it happen don't let Potter the team and us fans down.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 23:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Another great performance... on 23:28 - Aug 21 with 2115 viewsbonymine

Cheers for an honest opinion with no childish abuse Bluebird ......

‘Now phuck off back to Scumland you Six fingered inbred Kunt .....’

That would be a typical response from a brain dead Jack with zero intelligence but they are indeed not my words at all but I can confirm .....

In fact, I have witnessed occasions where you actually have 7 fingers per hand you inbred freaks ....so Phuk Off is it ????

STD. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Another great performance... on 07:18 - Aug 22 with 1916 viewsMagic_Michu

Another great performance... on 23:24 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

after watching that surely the board will give Potter the 3 or 4 players needed to maintain this.
the difference when Fer went off for Carrol is one example....for me strength down the spine is required,,CB..CM AND striker and a utiity forward if possible.

The Americans are more likely to realise that we have some value in Fer and McBurnie and loan them out to our closest rivals 😂
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 7:19]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Another great performance... on 07:36 - Aug 22 with 1874 viewssainthelens

Another great performance... on 23:24 - Aug 21 by Croftyjack

This.
The yanks want to make money?. Then surely Huw has to try and convince them that with just a little investment to add to what we have, then there is a real chance of going back up...and therefore they can have their fckn profit. It's not brain surgery, this league is do able for us. C mon board, just give us a fckn chance !!
Another great performance... on 08:22 - Aug 22 with 1766 viewsItchySphincter

Another great performance... on 07:36 - Aug 22 by sainthelens

This.
The yanks want to make money?. Then surely Huw has to try and convince them that with just a little investment to add to what we have, then there is a real chance of going back up...and therefore they can have their fckn profit. It's not brain surgery, this league is do able for us. C mon board, just give us a fckn chance !!

They can only cash in if the club is in the PL with a new TV deal so in the eventuality of that never happening it's going to be all about managing a bad debt for them. From a business point of view they're doing fairly well at the moment so I'd be very surprised if we saw any significant incomings anytime soon. I just can't see it happening.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Another great performance... on 08:31 - Aug 22 with 1723 viewssainthelens

Another great performance... on 08:22 - Aug 22 by ItchySphincter

They can only cash in if the club is in the PL with a new TV deal so in the eventuality of that never happening it's going to be all about managing a bad debt for them. From a business point of view they're doing fairly well at the moment so I'd be very surprised if we saw any significant incomings anytime soon. I just can't see it happening.

Isn't that a contradiction in terms my friend? They are doing well from a business point of view....but while we arnt in the PL it's managing a bad debt??
Sorry, don't get that.
Another great performance... on 09:21 - Aug 22 with 1572 viewsItchySphincter

Another great performance... on 08:31 - Aug 22 by sainthelens

Isn't that a contradiction in terms my friend? They are doing well from a business point of view....but while we arnt in the PL it's managing a bad debt??
Sorry, don't get that.

I don't like writing long posts.......

Since we have been relegated we have become a bad debt. Thererfore, following this summer's hatchet job regarding the playing staff they have gone some way to recalibrating incomins vs outgoings.

See, simple, no contradiction, you just need a brain slightly bigger than a smartie to comprehend.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Another great performance... on 09:33 - Aug 22 with 1531 viewssainthelens

Another great performance... on 09:21 - Aug 22 by ItchySphincter

I don't like writing long posts.......

Since we have been relegated we have become a bad debt. Thererfore, following this summer's hatchet job regarding the playing staff they have gone some way to recalibrating incomins vs outgoings.

See, simple, no contradiction, you just need a brain slightly bigger than a smartie to comprehend.

I was merely asking the question...not expecting a little abuse in return.
So just go fck yourself.
Another great performance... on 09:35 - Aug 22 with 1521 viewsSTID2017

Another great performance... on 09:33 - Aug 22 by sainthelens

I was merely asking the question...not expecting a little abuse in return.
So just go fck yourself.

"Brain bigger than a smartie"
Made me laugh, though I felt it was unnecessary SH

Another great performance... on 09:42 - Aug 22 with 1490 viewssainthelens

Another great performance... on 09:35 - Aug 22 by STID2017

"Brain bigger than a smartie"
Made me laugh, though I felt it was unnecessary SH

Innit...you try and get a proper debate and that's what happens. Says a lot about the guy. And I thought Smartie pants were clever.
Another great performance... on 09:52 - Aug 22 with 1453 viewsSwansNZ

Another great performance... on 07:18 - Aug 22 by Magic_Michu

The Americans are more likely to realise that we have some value in Fer and McBurnie and loan them out to our closest rivals 😂
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 7:19]

it's the new Swansea way

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Another great performance... on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 1448 viewsmonmouth

Another great performance... on 09:42 - Aug 22 by sainthelens

Innit...you try and get a proper debate and that's what happens. Says a lot about the guy. And I thought Smartie pants were clever.

Blue smarties are the best.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Another great performance... on 09:56 - Aug 22 with 1428 viewsSTID2017

Another great performance... on 09:53 - Aug 22 by monmouth

Blue smarties are the best.

How very dare you on a Swans site !

Another great performance... on 10:49 - Aug 22 with 1376 viewsswanforthemoney

I enjoyed that match SO much.
The most enjoyable game in a few years for me. Genuinely I’d rather watch this than the performances in the Premier League. More excitement in the first 20 minutes than the whole of last season. I couldn’t believe it when I looked up at the clock and it only showed 21 minutes gone.
I might regret writing this but fair play to Leeds and fans for help making the atmosphere and a good, open game.
Commiserations to those of you who didn’t renew.

I stand in the North Stand

Another great performance... on 10:54 - Aug 22 with 1360 viewsSwansea83

I really enjoyed that game. I'm not sure if you guys feel this but I don't hear many people moaning at our players. It seems to be more positive.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 11:02]

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024