Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? 23:07 - Aug 21 with 4191 viewsscruffyjack

There are some clueless f***kers on here, but they do make me chortle.
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:15 - Aug 21 with 3290 viewsBluebird

As i said in a previous post i made a few weeks ago Mcburnie is a cracking player who i think will get better. I reckon after this season you will get big offers for him.
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:40 - Aug 21 with 3234 viewsscruffyjack

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:15 - Aug 21 by Bluebird

As i said in a previous post i made a few weeks ago Mcburnie is a cracking player who i think will get better. I reckon after this season you will get big offers for him.

Well said, and this is from a bluebird! The silence is deafening!
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:43 - Aug 21 with 3216 viewsDarran

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:15 - Aug 21 by Bluebird

Knowing our lot he’ll be gone before the window closes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:53 - Aug 21 with 3193 viewsLoyal

He has gone from abysmal to heroic in a few days, its easy to knock others in hindsight. Pays your money haves your say eh?

And don't encourage that Fcking Cardiff turd on here. And you Darren. Fcking fckr.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 23:54]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:55 - Aug 21 with 3181 viewsDarran

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:53 - Aug 21 by Loyal

He has gone from abysmal to heroic in a few days, its easy to knock others in hindsight. Pays your money haves your say eh?

And don't encourage that Fcking Cardiff turd on here. And you Darren. Fcking fckr.

What?

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:57 - Aug 21 with 3174 viewsLoyal

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:55 - Aug 21 by Darran

What?

What 🤔

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:57 - Aug 21 with 3175 viewsRancid

Guesting.Bluenile will be anyway.
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:59 - Aug 21 with 3162 viewsDarran

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:57 - Aug 21 by Loyal

What 🤔

Are you drunk?

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:00 - Aug 22 with 3152 viewsLoyal

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:59 - Aug 21 by Darran

Are you drunk?

I don't drink, you know that. 🙄

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:03 - Aug 22 with 3141 viewsEasternJack

He played badly in a bad team performance on Friday. He played brilliantly in a great team performance tonight.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:05 - Aug 22 with 3127 viewsLoyal

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:03 - Aug 22 by EasternJack

He played badly in a bad team performance on Friday. He played brilliantly in a great team performance tonight.

Spot on. Townhill numpty doesn't understand stuff like that, be careful 😅

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:06 - Aug 22 with 3123 viewsscruffyjack

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:53 - Aug 21 by Loyal

F**cking hindsight, read my previous posts re McBurnie. You, obviously, have not watched a lot of him for the under 23’s or Barnsley. Have you ever kicked a ball yourself?
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:07 - Aug 22 with 3114 viewsBadlands

Played well tonight.
That's 1 in 4.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:08 - Aug 22 with 3108 viewsLoyal

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:06 - Aug 22 by scruffyjack

F**cking hindsight, read my previous posts re McBurnie. You, obviously, have not watched a lot of him for the under 23’s or Barnsley. Have you ever kicked a ball yourself?

I'll kick your Fcking balls.

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:10 - Aug 22 with 3086 viewsLoyal

I'm only jesting scruffer. Chill down.

In reply.

Yes I've seen the reserves many times. No I dont follow Barnsley and yes for Carmarthen Town.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 0:12]

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:16 - Aug 22 with 3052 views34dfgdf54

Don’t want to put a dampener on it, but am I right in saying he wasn’t playing against one centre half today? Injury crisis which meant they had to play people out of position?

Not trying to knock him, he was immense, just saying he won’t always find it as easy to shield and hold up the ball as well as he did today.
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:18 - Aug 22 with 3039 viewsjasper_T

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:16 - Aug 22 by 34dfgdf54

Don’t want to put a dampener on it, but am I right in saying he wasn’t playing against one centre half today? Injury crisis which meant they had to play people out of position?

Not trying to knock him, he was immense, just saying he won’t always find it as easy to shield and hold up the ball as well as he did today.

Berardi and Ayling are battlers but not proper centre halves, no.

Jansen and Cooper might have been a very different prospect.
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:21 - Aug 22 with 3029 viewsHighjack

He hasn’t got any knockers. He’s a bloke. Stop trying to body shame him it’s not his fault he’s flat chested.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 01:31 - Aug 22 with 2901 viewsScottishEddie

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 23:59 - Aug 21 by Darran

Are you drunk?

I can’t believe he’s 45!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 02:15 - Aug 22 with 2864 viewsLoyal

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 01:31 - Aug 22 by ScottishEddie

I can’t believe he’s 45!

I can't believe your Scottish

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 06:30 - Aug 22 with 2753 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:06 - Aug 22 by scruffyjack

He was dominated by the two Birmingham CBs and had poor service. I said he's not a natural hold up striker (he's much more of a poacher). Is that alright with you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 07:05 - Aug 22 with 2701 viewsCatullus

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 06:30 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

He was dominated by the two Birmingham CBs and had poor service. I said he's not a natural hold up striker (he's much more of a poacher). Is that alright with you?

He works damn hard and he's improving, what's not to like?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 08:04 - Aug 22 with 2617 views34dfgdf54

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 07:05 - Aug 22 by Catullus

Problem is, he'll have another few games like Birmingham away and everyone will be slagging him off again.

Don't get carried away either way is what I think. Cannot fault the guys finishing ability though, that header was class.
Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 08:12 - Aug 22 with 2589 viewsvetchonian

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 00:07 - Aug 22 by Badlands

Played well tonight.
That's 1 in 4.

And has scored 3 goals in 4 games!
12 goal in 21 Championship games to date.... a better scoring record at this level than a certain Lee Trundle

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 09:17 - Aug 22 with 2481 viewsWarwickHunt

Where are all the Mcburnie knockers? on 07:05 - Aug 22 by Catullus

That stupid fûcking beard for starters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024