Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds 00:56 - Aug 22 with 2188 viewsomarjack

First of all I'd like to say, I'm proud of the performance. outstanding in the most part. And what a shame we couldn't get the 3 pts. But I'm proud just the same.

Erwin Mulder: I say this guy should be our number 1. He's more confident than Nordfeldt, He hasn't disappointed since Kris's injury. Although Hernandez's ball was easy enough but mistakes happen. He's been solid and confident.

Kyle Naughton:I'm going to be criticised because of this one, But I thought he was solid today. The championship will certainly be more to his level, Although I surely prefer Roberts to him. But as we saw today, both of them can play at the same time.

Mike Van der Hoorn: He was his usual self today. Very reliable and calm. Although his mistake cost us the extra 2 pts. It's alright, Things like that happen.

Joe Rodon: What can I say? He's been f*cking great since he jumped into the spotlights. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but seriously, f*ck Mawson. We've got Rodon. He's in the same mold, And even better imo because he's less cocky, which results into a more reliable performance.

Martin Olsson: I've been gushing praise for everyone so far, But it saddens me to say, Olsson has been awful so far in all of our matches (I didn't watch Preston so I don't know about that one), He's as slow as ear wax, Loses the ball too much, can't pass properly. And most notably, He was culpable in both of the goals, Especially the first one, as he was incapable of keeping up with Ayling.

Connor Roberts: This guy has been superb for us. even in our last days in the PL, he hasn't disappointed. And tonight he's been his usual self. I can also see a future leader in him.

Jay Fulton: I don't want to be mean or anything, But I always forget this guy exists on the field. Still, he puts in dedicated performances like tonight's. But his abilities aren't special. Still, I think he did ok today.

Bersant Celina: Our own version of De Bruyne, He was really good today. His dribbling caused them all sorts of headaches. He was a bit selfish though as usual. And that late chance he missed, it was easier than a penalty. What a shame.

Leroy Fer: Outstanding, superb all around. He's exactly the kind of midfielder we need. He's a real beast at a championship level. And hopefully he'll stay out of injuries (my heart skipped a beat when Baker fouled him).

Barrie McKay: This guy surprised all of us. Although he was terrible at Birmingham. Today he proved the critics wrong and he's done really well. Can't point out exact details, as he's that kind of stealthy player.

Ollie McBurnie: 2 goals, no need to say more. He was immense tonight. And what I said about McKay applies to him as well.

subs:

Tom Carroll: He's another weak link in the squad. Still, I think he's a nice guy and hopefully he'll step up. He was kind of invisible in the short time he played.

Jeff Montero: His usual self, He ran at the full backs full speed. But he seems to be short on ideas on what to do with the ball. Still, a decent impact sub.

Joel Asoro: Fast f*cker, Can't say more about him.

Graham Potter: Imo, he's done things wrong tonight in the end. Surely, He wanted Fer off because he's still recovering from injury and he didn't think playing a full 90 mins is a good idea. But Tom Carroll FFS? Matt Grimes would have been a slightly better choice.
Montero for McKay, umm, a bit unnecessary. But Asoro for Olsson was a decent sub, But had little impact, as the match was in its last few minutes.

All and all it was a pleasure to watch. And we showed Bielsa that maybe he can thrash Stoke and batter Derby, But Swansea are at a whole different level.

[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 1:02]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 02:00 - Aug 22 with 2118 viewsTheResurrection

What a pile of bollocks. How old is this immature prick?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 02:22 - Aug 22 with 2092 viewsLoyal

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 02:00 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

He is clearly a swans fan Chris, I've up arrowed you by mistake but take it as a compliment. Scottish Eddie... Eh.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 03:21 - Aug 22 with 2041 viewsSwan91

Really don't agree with quite a bit of this.

seemed to have forgot to mention olssons involvement for the second goal,

Rodon's mistake which led to their 2nd goal (also last 10 minutes or so he looked out of it.. making quite a few mistakes). Overall though had a good performance at this level.

there are some more things but too lazy to post all.
Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 06:14 - Aug 22 with 1945 viewsdameedna

Man for man we were better than Leeds. It was the other way round at Brum and Preston also outplayed us in midfield.

Most of the mistakes were positive moves and at times Leeds rode their luck playing out from defence.

We really should have rattled in four or five and for a change it looks like we are going to give most teams a hard time and possiby a good drubbing.

A better ref and more assertive linesmen and Leeds would have beeen pulled back more.
Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 09:24 - Aug 22 with 1780 viewsDr_Winston

Rodon just as culpable as VdH for their second goal. He's young. It'll happen now and again.

Olsson needs to stop backing off and off and making wingers decisions for them looking at that first goal though. Think Potter wasn't too impressed based on his post game comments.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 09:30 - Aug 22 with 1737 viewsEarl_Strickland

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 02:00 - Aug 22 by TheResurrection

Ooh the feckin irony!
You right more crap than Mills & Boon.
Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 09:52 - Aug 22 with 1647 viewsmonmouth

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 09:24 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

Rodon just as culpable as VdH for their second goal. He's young. It'll happen now and again.

Olsson needs to stop backing off and off and making wingers decisions for them looking at that first goal though. Think Potter wasn't too impressed based on his post game comments.

We have to forgive and forget mistakes from this team. They will learn and develop. I thoroughly enjoyed last night, other than the motorway closures on the way home. I got lost in port talbot ffs. How can that happen? It is so brilliant to say ‘what a wonderful game of football’.

How can anyone evaluate Olsson without mentioning ‘that’ cross? It was amazing. I’m so encouraged by last night. I’m expecting inconsistency but bloody hell, that football, and especially movement, runs off the ball, and knowing what each other were doing or going to do. Plus ambition to try things even if they don’t come off. Just peachy. More please.

Shows the paucity of ideas of the ‘shape’ men like Clement, Monk, Carvalhal and the rest. We’re getting the joy back. I hope a few defeats won’t knock the stuffing out. We need to support this play, whatever the short term results.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 10:24 - Aug 22 with 1583 views34dfgdf54

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 09:52 - Aug 22 by monmouth

We have to forgive and forget mistakes from this team. They will learn and develop. I thoroughly enjoyed last night, other than the motorway closures on the way home. I got lost in port talbot ffs. How can that happen? It is so brilliant to say ‘what a wonderful game of football’.

How can anyone evaluate Olsson without mentioning ‘that’ cross? It was amazing. I’m so encouraged by last night. I’m expecting inconsistency but bloody hell, that football, and especially movement, runs off the ball, and knowing what each other were doing or going to do. Plus ambition to try things even if they don’t come off. Just peachy. More please.

Shows the paucity of ideas of the ‘shape’ men like Clement, Monk, Carvalhal and the rest. We’re getting the joy back. I hope a few defeats won’t knock the stuffing out. We need to support this play, whatever the short term results.

Same here Mon, had to drive past Sandfields and all that just to get on the motorway, didn't want to get up this morning.

Agreed with Ollson's cross, but the winger, and the right back, had him on toast when we were defending.

I never had a season ticket during the premier league years as I still played myself, so did mainly away games, I can't remember home games, especially in the last few years having that sort of atmosphere, I may be wrong though.
Login to get fewer ads

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 11:25 - Aug 22 with 1471 viewsTheResurrection

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 02:22 - Aug 22 by Loyal

He is clearly a swans fan Chris, I've up arrowed you by mistake but take it as a compliment. Scottish Eddie... Eh.

Unless I'm very much mistaken Scottish Eddie has been posting on here before you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 12:08 - Aug 22 with 1387 viewsDr_Winston

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 09:52 - Aug 22 by monmouth

Fair point on Olsson. I'd love to see him back as the rampaging LB he was when Clement first took over and before he got neutered.

Wouldn't necessarily lump Carvalhal in with "theory" managers like Clement and Monk. Carlos had something else about him, but was badly hurt by his lack of options when Fer got injured.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Detailed analysis of Swansea vs Leeds on 12:39 - Aug 22 with 1316 viewscostalotta

Not sure I agree with everything you’ve written but still I enjoyed reading that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024