Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. 11:46 - Aug 22 with 2270 viewsswanforthemoney

It’s been blocked by new buildings on the old bus station.
Bit of a shame IMHO.

I stand in the North Stand

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 11:50 - Aug 22 with 2260 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 12:29 - Aug 22 with 2202 viewsCooperman

Back to watching trains then.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 20:17 - Aug 24 with 1926 viewsPentyrchJack

Go on the City Line and you can see the blue lego stadium

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 20:31 - Aug 24 with 1900 viewsbluey_the_blue

Lego doesn't rust...
View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 21:35 - Aug 24 with 1839 viewspikeypaul

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 20:31 - Aug 24 by bluey_the_blue

Lego doesn't rust...

But it melts very easily.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 21:43 - Aug 24 with 1826 viewsbluey_the_blue

View of Millennium Stadium from mainline railway. on 21:35 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

But it melts very easily.

Well, at the moment there isn't much red hot action...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024