Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some inspiration for Saturday 10:43 - Aug 23 with 1754 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Some inspiration for Saturday on 11:23 - Aug 23 with 1682 viewsItchySphincter

Just watched the video and then scrolled down to your pic - while I was watching the goals my abiding memory was of Tinnion sat in the dugout with his head in his hands for about 30 mins after the game. Hard not to feel sorry for him.

We played someone the week before or the week after (Barnsley?) and stuck five on them, Kev Mcleod was on fire for a couple of weeks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Some inspiration for Saturday on 13:07 - Aug 23 with 1552 viewsDr_Winston

Some inspiration for Saturday on 11:23 - Aug 23 by ItchySphincter

Just watched the video and then scrolled down to your pic - while I was watching the goals my abiding memory was of Tinnion sat in the dugout with his head in his hands for about 30 mins after the game. Hard not to feel sorry for him.

We played someone the week before or the week after (Barnsley?) and stuck five on them, Kev Mcleod was on fire for a couple of weeks.

Walsall. And Merson has never forgiven us.

We scored a pile of goals in general that season though. Think we put nine past Chesterfield over the two games we had.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024