Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? 14:00 - Aug 23 with 5840 viewsE20Jack

What do you chose in this silly hypothetical scenario?

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 14:01]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 16:27 - Aug 23 with 867 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 16:26 - Aug 23 by swan65split

How do you know its hundreds?

Where did I say I knew it was hundreds?

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:35 - Aug 23 with 858 viewsswan65split

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 16:23 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

I reckon you are looking at hundreds.

The biggest poison in the group currently are these people perpetuating their faux negativity happily at the expense of the club in return for revenge.

Painfully sad.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:36 - Aug 23 with 848 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:35 - Aug 23 by swan65split

So I didn’t then?

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:38 - Aug 23 with 849 viewsswan65split

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:36 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

So I didn’t then?

reckon
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:41 - Aug 23 with 841 viewsDarran

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:38 - Aug 23 by swan65split

reckon

He knows mun,he’s canvassed people at the Liberty on a match day even though he’s never been there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:42 - Aug 23 with 840 viewsswan65split

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:41 - Aug 23 by Darran

He knows mun,he’s canvassed people at the Liberty on a match day even though he’s never been there.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:22 - Aug 23 with 789 viewsItchySphincter

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 15:23 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

Depends the reason for said poll.

Currently it is proving anything but.

Point scoring then.

It doesn’t matter if you got a 100% vote in favour of a points deduction, it still wouldn’t be representative of what fans want.

You’re trying to load a poll so that you appear to be correct and they’re playing in to your hands, you know it and I know it.

All that’s being discussed on here is opinions, there will be no actions as a result, therefore your behaviour is as devisive as anyone else’s.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:24 - Aug 23 with 784 viewsPhil_S

Which one of the never going to happen hypothetical questions did you vote for?
Login to get fewer ads

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 763 viewsbuilthjack

What a ridiculous poll. The worse yet.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:50 - Aug 23 with 756 viewspeenemunde

They were entitled to sell their shares and anyone who says they wouldn’t have are just telling lies or just fooling themselves.
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:51 - Aug 23 with 756 viewsjack247

I’m amazed anyone is voting for the points deduction to be honest.

If it was 6 point deduction and the hedge fund sell us to genuine investors, or even better, people who want to run us within our means but are capable of running a football club, I’d take it.

I don’t care how rich Huw Jenkins is or if the Americans make a profit when they move us on. SCFC is all that should matter.
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 20:08 - Aug 23 with 740 viewsItchySphincter

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:50 - Aug 23 by peenemunde

They were entitled to sell their shares and anyone who says they wouldn’t have are just telling lies or just fooling themselves.

I agree with the knuckle dragger on this one, with the caveat that the devil is in the detail.

It's not that they sold per se, it's the way that they sold, and by doing so taking away some hard earned protection that may have been offered by the trust in times of need.

There is no question that they could have sold and not been seen as devious in doing so. They still might have faced opposition but they probably wouldn't have been accused of being so dishonest.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 20:20 - Aug 23 with 730 viewslonglostjack

What an absolutely bloody stupid poll.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 22:28 - Aug 23 with 671 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? (n/t) on 16:41 - Aug 23 by Darran

Never been where?

You are not lying again are you?

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 22:31 - Aug 23 with 668 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:22 - Aug 23 by ItchySphincter

Point scoring then.

It doesn’t matter if you got a 100% vote in favour of a points deduction, it still wouldn’t be representative of what fans want.

You’re trying to load a poll so that you appear to be correct and they’re playing in to your hands, you know it and I know it.

All that’s being discussed on here is opinions, there will be no actions as a result, therefore your behaviour is as devisive as anyone else’s.

It is simply a topical poll. You may call it “point scoring” if you want, but it is simply demonstrating that people are out for revenge at all costs, even at cost to the club - this was denied of course.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 665 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 19:51 - Aug 23 by jack247

I’m amazed anyone is voting for the points deduction to be honest.

If it was 6 point deduction and the hedge fund sell us to genuine investors, or even better, people who want to run us within our means but are capable of running a football club, I’d take it.

I don’t care how rich Huw Jenkins is or if the Americans make a profit when they move us on. SCFC is all that should matter.

I’m not surprised in the least. Hence the creation of said stupid poll.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 22:41 - Aug 23 with 657 viewsDarran

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 20:08 - Aug 23 by ItchySphincter

I agree with the knuckle dragger on this one, with the caveat that the devil is in the detail.

It's not that they sold per se, it's the way that they sold, and by doing so taking away some hard earned protection that may have been offered by the trust in times of need.

There is no question that they could have sold and not been seen as devious in doing so. They still might have faced opposition but they probably wouldn't have been accused of being so dishonest.

If the Mods were up to standard they’d delete the thread to save the thread starter from further embarrassment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:04 - Aug 23 with 643 viewsspiderboy

Madness!
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:08 - Aug 23 with 640 viewsbuilthjack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:04 - Aug 23 by spiderboy

Madness!

One step beyond

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:18 - Aug 23 with 628 viewsirishswan546

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 16:23 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

I reckon you are looking at hundreds.

The biggest poison in the group currently are these people perpetuating their faux negativity happily at the expense of the club in return for revenge.

Painfully sad.

Still only 19 votes in total, so not looking like you will get hundreds in total voting let alone voting for 6pts hit.

The reason being is most people who don't like the board or previous owners would never let their dislike get in the way of the team.

Have no time for the 12 who voted for the 6 pts hit but it's hardly a significant number.

If you wanted a poll in the hundreds you should have added a neutral option.
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:20 - Aug 23 with 624 viewsbermudajack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:08 - Aug 23 by builthjack

One step beyond

Don’t care about sellouts, don’t care about American Hedgefunds, don’t care about Jenkins... just care about my club... the the pointless answer to the pointless question is NO...
Not even for 1 point would I care to acknowledge them...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:20 - Aug 23 with 624 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:04 - Aug 23 by spiderboy

Madness!

60%.

Many now I am sure are not going to vote due to the responses

If left untampered with regards to people's thoughts. this would be a landslide.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:24 - Aug 23 with 621 viewsirishswan546

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:20 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

60%.

Many now I am sure are not going to vote due to the responses

If left untampered with regards to people's thoughts. this would be a landslide.

12 people voted for 6pts. Still wrong but hardly a significant number.

I didn't vote not because of comments but because I would never choose an option that would hurt the club and there wasn't an option in your poll I agreed with.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 23:25]
6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:41 - Aug 23 with 592 viewsE20Jack

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:24 - Aug 23 by irishswan546

12 people voted for 6pts. Still wrong but hardly a significant number.

I didn't vote not because of comments but because I would never choose an option that would hurt the club and there wasn't an option in your poll I agreed with.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 23:25]

12 out of 20 yeah.

It's not about agreeing with one. It is simply choosing which one you would pick if faced with the options given.

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 23:55 - Aug 23 with 587 viewsItchySphincter

6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash? on 22:31 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

It is simply a topical poll. You may call it “point scoring” if you want, but it is simply demonstrating that people are out for revenge at all costs, even at cost to the club - this was denied of course.

Who is "people" exactly?

These people that are out for revenge at all costs, even at cost to club - who are they, other than the handful you've lulled into a vote propping up your opinion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024