Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care 12:15 - Aug 24 with 1444 viewsowainglyndwr

About our fans having their tickets taken away.
Has anything been sorted yet ?
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 12:53 - Aug 24 with 1364 viewspencoedjack

No nothing he’s ringing them today.

If a Swans fand sat in the home end @ Leeds I wonder who would be thrown our
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 12:59]
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 13:18 - Aug 24 with 1302 viewsowainglyndwr

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 12:53 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

If they have trouble with their tickets I hope Swans fans support them and complain in the 1000s
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 14:55 - Aug 24 with 1197 viewsangryjack

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 13:18 - Aug 24 by owainglyndwr

If they have trouble with their tickets I hope Swans fans support them and complain in the 1000s

They pulled an aquatance of mine in the other week on someone's hearsay that he been racist no evidence and the person couldn't even say what seat it came from and threatened take his season ticket off him,,he denied it now they put him on probation for a year when he done nothing,,,Mike Ash is a joke
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 15:18 - Aug 24 with 1129 viewsFlashberryjack

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 12:53 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

I think we all know the answer to that I'm afraid.

The trust should be heavily involved with this, if true what I've read, it's an absolute disgrace.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 15:46 - Aug 24 with 1080 viewspencoedjack

They are not allowed to attend tomorrows game & have to go to a meeting next week to decide 'the next plan of action'
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 15:48 - Aug 24 with 1073 viewsPhil_S

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 15:46 - Aug 24 by pencoedjack

They are not allowed to attend tomorrows game & have to go to a meeting next week to decide 'the next plan of action'

Mark - can you ask one of them to drop me an email (phil.sumbler@swanstrust.co.uk) - keen to hear from them in terms of what happened on the night, what was said and who they have spoken to at the club.

Rather than play this out in public if they can drop me that email I will make sure the relevant people hear what has happened, something doesn't sit right in all of this. I know I mentioned in the other thread about contacting Lucy Norman which still feels right but them not attending the Brstol City game just doesn't feel like a fair hearing has been given - would be good to understand too who has made that decision and communicated it to them

This post has been edited by an administrator
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 16:34 - Aug 24 with 958 viewspencoedjack

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 15:48 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Mark - can you ask one of them to drop me an email (phil.sumbler@swanstrust.co.uk) - keen to hear from them in terms of what happened on the night, what was said and who they have spoken to at the club.

Rather than play this out in public if they can drop me that email I will make sure the relevant people hear what has happened, something doesn't sit right in all of this. I know I mentioned in the other thread about contacting Lucy Norman which still feels right but them not attending the Brstol City game just doesn't feel like a fair hearing has been given - would be good to understand too who has made that decision and communicated it to them

Hi Phil

Sent Craig your email address he will be in touch.

Thanks Mark
FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 18:04 - Aug 24 with 859 viewsowainglyndwr

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 15:48 - Aug 24 by Phil_S

Well done Phil
We are really concerned about this and what if there are some Bristol fans in our end tomorrow
Login to get fewer ads

FAW Pencoed Jack and others who care on 19:23 - Aug 24 with 756 viewsItchySphincter

What happened Jarv, I haven’t heard anything?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024