Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis 13:09 - Aug 24 with 7962 viewsHighjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-45294504

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:27 - Aug 24 with 5159 viewsdickythorpe

I hope they sort this quicker than our Welsh counterparts did over carl sergeant claims!!
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:32 - Aug 24 with 5152 viewsHighjack

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:27 - Aug 24 by dickythorpe

I hope they sort this quicker than our Welsh counterparts did over carl sergeant claims!!

The process seems to be similar in that he’s unable to know details of the allegations made against him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:41 - Aug 24 with 5145 viewsBatterseajack

LOL at the thread title
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:48 - Aug 24 with 5135 viewsHighjack

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:41 - Aug 24 by Batterseajack

LOL at the thread title

Alas I cannot take credit for this one.

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:52 - Aug 24 with 5129 viewsCatullus

I absolutely despise Salmond, he's always seemed dodgy to me. I hope justice is done, whatever that entails.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 15:56 - Aug 24 with 5059 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure why he's got an extra d, nothing wrong with Salmon?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 17:16 - Aug 24 with 5011 viewsmajorraglan

I am not sure if we are being told the whole story and we have all the facts, but wrong doing needs to be investigated, victims need to be supported and have confidence in the process and investigation, and nobody, whoever they are should be above the law.
That said, alleged offenders also have rights, they should be told the exact nature of their alleged act(s) so they can defend themselves from potential malicious allegations. These rights exist in criminal law and I believe similar principles should apply in similar processes. I am not Alex Salmon’s biggest fan, but I would have thought he has a right to know what acts he’s being accused of and the evidence. Seems wrong to me that the Scottish Govt are going to publish the details and outcome when he hasn’t seen the evidence.
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:11 - Aug 24 with 4978 viewsHighjack

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 15:56 - Aug 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

Not sure why he's got an extra d, nothing wrong with Salmon?

There’s always something a bit fishy about the SNP

Login to get fewer ads

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:21 - Aug 24 with 4968 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:11 - Aug 24 by Highjack

.....and looks like someone may have been caught!

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:22 - Aug 24 with 4966 viewsHighjack

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:21 - Aug 24 by JACKMANANDBOY

.....and looks like someone may have been caught!

He’s been floundering for a while. It’s about time he was hooked.

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 19:01 - Aug 24 with 4926 viewswaynekerr55

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:52 - Aug 24 by Catullus

I absolutely despise Salmond, he's always seemed dodgy to me. I hope justice is done, whatever that entails.

Another "man of the people", living rent free in a 15 bed mansion in Edinburgh when he was SNP leader

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 19:05 - Aug 24 with 4920 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:22 - Aug 24 by Highjack

He’s been floundering for a while. It’s about time he was hooked.

These allegations are not just for the halibut.

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 19:07 - Aug 24 with 4918 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:11 - Aug 24 by Highjack

Salmond, Sturgeon.

I think you’re right.

The scales of justice could see the end of him. Fin.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:26 - Aug 30 with 4724 viewsHighjack

Salmond resigns!

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:35 - Aug 30 with 4709 viewsdickythorpe

Pushed or jumped off his PErch (2 gags in one)
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 14:23 - Aug 30 with 4677 viewsAce_Jack

rumours about his wandering hand syndrome have been flying around for years.
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 16:07 - Aug 30 with 4618 viewswestwalesed

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:32 - Aug 24 by Highjack

The process seems to be similar in that he’s unable to know details of the allegations made against him.

I've no time for him at all I've always found him to be pompous, but I fail to see how any system can be "fair" when the person who is the alleged perpetrator is unable to know what he or she is accused of?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 4121 viewsmajorraglan

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 16:07 - Aug 30 by westwalesed

I've no time for him at all I've always found him to be pompous, but I fail to see how any system can be "fair" when the person who is the alleged perpetrator is unable to know what he or she is accused of?

The Scottish Government have lost their legal case against Salmond. The Scottish Government now have to pick up his legal bill with total costs estimated at £500k. His case was crowd funded so he is giving the money raised via crowd funding to good causes. Salmond is calling for a senior Civil Servant to resign, but Sturgeon doesn’t see it that way. Unbelievable how senior staff can get things like this wrong.

There is still a police investigation on going.
Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 16:16 - Jan 9 with 3976 viewswestwalesed

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 17:52 - Jan 8 by majorraglan

The Scottish Government have lost their legal case against Salmond. The Scottish Government now have to pick up his legal bill with total costs estimated at £500k. His case was crowd funded so he is giving the money raised via crowd funding to good causes. Salmond is calling for a senior Civil Servant to resign, but Sturgeon doesn’t see it that way. Unbelievable how senior staff can get things like this wrong.

There is still a police investigation on going.

And as always there will always be the question of "what if" that sticks. His name will have been tarnished.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 22:28 - Jan 12 with 3827 viewsKilkennyjack

Nice guy, and always stands up for his nation.

Beware of the Risen People

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 18:58 - Jan 13 with 3689 viewsFlashberryjack

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 13:27 - Aug 24 by dickythorpe

What did Carl Sergeant do ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 20:52 - Jan 13 with 3650 viewsunion_jack

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 22:28 - Jan 12 by Kilkennyjack

Nice guy, and always stands up for his nation.

🤣 I see what you did there!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 21:02 - Jan 13 with 3643 viewsWxmJax

Your opinion of him has nothing to do with these I'm sure :-)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1570958/Donald-Trumps-1bn-golf-course-re

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/05/usa.scotland

There was a documentary out at the time as well. Horrible people, an eye-opener.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 10:01 - Jan 24 with 3402 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Salmond arrested and charged (no details yet)

The net closes in!
[Post edited 24 Jan 2019 10:04]

Salmond and his alleged misuse of his SNPenis on 10:19 - Jan 24 with 3375 viewspikeypaul

I hope he's kept some of the £100,000 he begged of the Internet for his next defence.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024