Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. 17:10 - Aug 24 with 2596 viewsA_Fans_Dad

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/video-training-ground-25

That is his second session this week
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/bony-boost

Fingers crossed.
Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 17:22 - Aug 24 with 2546 viewsBadlands

Do you think he's going to play for us or are we seeing his recovery 'speeded up' for a quick sale / loan to the continent?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 17:36 - Aug 24 with 2477 viewsDarran

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 17:22 - Aug 24 by Badlands

Do you think he's going to play for us or are we seeing his recovery 'speeded up' for a quick sale / loan to the continent?

Sub against Bristol. Start against Palace. Gone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 17:43 - Aug 24 with 2429 viewsshandyjack

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 17:36 - Aug 24 by Darran

Sub against Bristol. Start against Palace. Gone.

that's very cynical of you Darran :)

Poll: Expectation for the season

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:03 - Aug 24 with 2245 viewsDarran

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 17:43 - Aug 24 by shandyjack

that's very cynical of you Darran :)

Shand I’ll be honest with you,it wouldnt surprise me to see any player go before the window closes.

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:08 - Aug 24 with 2216 viewsmonmouth

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:03 - Aug 24 by Darran

Shand I’ll be honest with you,it wouldnt surprise me to see any player go before the window closes.

Aye, I'll be glad to get to sept with Fer and VDH still here.

Bony will go if anyone wants him. If there's time then I'd think they would scrabble around for another forward from somewhere, or i'd bloody hope they would.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:11 - Aug 24 with 2199 viewsNeathJack

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:03 - Aug 24 by Darran

When does the Chinese transfer window shut?

May well be shipped out there in a month or so if it's still open and he's proved some fitness which would then leave us with just OMB.
Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:14 - Aug 24 with 2178 viewsHeadmaster

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:08 - Aug 24 by monmouth

Bony will go if anyone wants him. If there's time then I'd think they would scrabble around for another forward from somewhere, or i'd bloody hope they would.

They won't. Honestly, I can see Carter-Vickers being the only loan signing we'll make, regardless of any outgoings.
Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:15 - Aug 24 with 2165 viewsicecoldjack

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:08 - Aug 24 by monmouth

I'm not so sure RE Bony myself, clubs can pick him up for nothing in January in terms of pre-contract agreement, so why not wait to see how his fitness issues are and see how he goes ?

There is a chance he may break down again or be very tidy indeed, there is risk attached to both situations but unless a club is really desperate i don't think he's going anywhere for now.

IMO his best chance of hitting the big time is to score a shed full in the championship and stay fit, if that happens he has a great chance of a lucrative free transfer in the summer .
Login to get fewer ads

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:19 - Aug 24 with 2147 viewsDarran

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised to see it happen if there was a loan deal with a view to buy in January for any player.

This window is a bit weird mind.

Nice to see Bony in training with the rest of the boys. on 19:45 - Aug 24 with 2041 viewsairedale

Bony looking fit as a fiddle while Fer’s knee strapped up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024