Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What if we had lost our first four games ? 19:03 - Aug 24 with 1248 viewsOldjack

Do you think we'd have got loanees in ?

My gut feeling says no ,it's all about cost cutting for our wonderful owners, Why has Treacherous Huw not taken a pay cut ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 19:10 - Aug 24 with 1224 viewsBadlands

Lose one game and the usual suspects will crawl out.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:13 - Aug 24 with 1126 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan, Steve and Jase don't give a f*ck now we're not in the premier league. If we'd have lost 4 they would be telling us we have to economise . Huw is busy lighting his cigars with £50 notes.

No loan signings coming by the looks mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:23 - Aug 24 with 1105 viewsOldjack

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:13 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Alan, Steve and Jase don't give a f*ck now we're not in the premier league. If we'd have lost 4 they would be telling us we have to economise . Huw is busy lighting his cigars with £50 notes.

Regardless of the results ,i'll wager no one will join us.I want to know what's gonna happen to the money we've made on this fire sale

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:41 - Aug 24 with 1065 viewsFlashberryjack

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:13 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

After the start we've had with a threadbare team, we'd be absolutely crazy not to bring in at least two loan players.

But that's Huw's style, never strengthen from a strong position, always panic buy from a weak position.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 10:23 - Aug 25 with 907 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:41 - Aug 24 by Flashberryjack

After the start we've had with a threadbare team, we'd be absolutely crazy not to bring in at least two loan players.

But that's Huw's style, never strengthen from a strong position, always panic buy from a weak position.

Huw has no say. Jason and Steve are trying to repair the financial disaster Huw's transfer "acumen" has wreaked on the club. Pearly Pearlman flatters to deceive but there will be no loans forthcoming. May outgoing but not incoming . The two figureheads have no interest in sport, only money. I'd be amazed to see them here again as I reckon they'll sell the club at the end of this season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 10:55 - Aug 25 with 877 viewsLoyal

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 19:10 - Aug 24 by Badlands

And rightly so, the club was sold underhand and led by Huw Jenkins, the yanks knew about it and said nothing. Fck em, no excuses. They should never feel comfortable.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 860 viewspeenemunde

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 21:23 - Aug 24 by Oldjack

Regardless of the results ,i'll wager no one will join us.I want to know what's gonna happen to the money we've made on this fire sale

Selling players doesn’t necessarily equate to profit.
Swansea’s wage bill compared to turnover was huge.
Unsustainable following relegation, a fact that a lot of Swans fans simply don’t understand.
What if we had lost our first four games ? on 11:09 - Aug 25 with 846 viewsWhiterockin

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 11:01 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

Unsustainable following relegation, a fact that a lot of Swans fans simply don’t understand.

Unsustainable yes but there has to be a balance. We are are only one injury, in a key position, away from a disaster and that is not an exaggeration.
Login to get fewer ads

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 11:11 - Aug 25 with 836 viewsOldjack

yes i agree ,but most of the high earners have gone now .They have parachute payments along with profits from the fire sale ,not to mention tv coverage plus other incomes .The trust accountants will need to leave no stone unturned no matter how small to keep on top of theses money grabbers

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 11:49 - Aug 25 with 791 viewspeenemunde

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 11:11 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

yes i agree ,but most of the high earners have gone now .They have parachute payments along with profits from the fire sale ,not to mention tv coverage plus other incomes .The trust accountants will need to leave no stone unturned no matter how small to keep on top of theses money grabbers

There are still huge liabilities that have to be met.
Hopefully we can beat Bristol city today and concentrate on matters on the pitch, instead of going around in circles crying about spilt milk.

Come on you Swans 👍
What if we had lost our first four games ? on 12:33 - Aug 25 with 725 viewsKrisP

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 19:10 - Aug 24 by Badlands

It only took a draw away at Birmingham for some.
What if we had lost our first four games ? on 12:36 - Aug 25 with 721 viewsjack247

It’s as if relegation has taken them completely by surprise
What if we had lost our first four games ? on 18:14 - Aug 25 with 658 viewsOldjack

What if we had lost our first four games ? on 12:33 - Aug 25 by KrisP

It only took a draw away at Birmingham for some.

it was the way we went about our business that day ,pathetic it was

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024