Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kicking off down wind street 12:37 - Aug 25 with 28232 viewspeenemunde

Jacks confronting the Bristol fans
Kicking off down wind street on 12:39 - Aug 25 with 12455 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why?
Kicking off down wind street on 12:41 - Aug 25 with 12412 viewsicecoldjack

What a surprise !

The only people in the whole of the country not aware of this happening seem to be the local plod ! been bouncing around on the forums all week so it ain't a shock .
Kicking off down wind street on 12:44 - Aug 25 with 12373 views1983

To me to you to me to you to me to you 👀

Kicking off down wind street on 12:44 - Aug 25 with 12368 viewspeenemunde

Kicking off down wind street on 12:41 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

What a surprise !

The only people in the whole of the country not aware of this happening seem to be the local plod ! been bouncing around on the forums all week so it ain't a shock .

There are loads of police already there.
Kicking off down wind street on 12:53 - Aug 25 with 12240 viewssainthelens

Kicking off down wind street on 12:44 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

I predicted it and you rubbished it....fckn bell end.
Kicking off down wind street on 12:55 - Aug 25 with 12205 viewsNeathJack

Police van just went hurtling through Hafod in that direction m
Kicking off down wind street on 12:57 - Aug 25 with 12176 viewsicecoldjack

Kicking off down wind street on 12:44 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

So is it kicking off while the Police are there or did the boys in blue(not cardiff city) arrive in time to stop some terrified windows from being smashed ?

I feel sorry for the genuine fans who end up getting treated like 2 nd class citizens because some want to cause trouble, most want a few pints a few laughs and to watch a good game of football.

Can't we just pick the best 40 "top boys" from each club and set them lose on each other at a secure venue, charge at the door and make it the perfect pre match warm up, while the rest can enjoy the afternoon and what ever it brings ?
Kicking off down wind street on 13:00 - Aug 25 with 12126 viewsshandyjack

people need to grow up, fighting in the streets ffs, what's wrong with this country

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Kicking off down wind street on 13:01 - Aug 25 with 12096 viewsdickythorpe

Old bill won't take long to sort it. Why do these idiots not realise that they are being recorded?
Nothing to be proud of whatsoever. Idiots.
Kicking off down wind street on 13:03 - Aug 25 with 12072 viewspeenemunde

Kicking off down wind street on 12:53 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

I didn’t rubbish it. I just thought it was pathetic to want the Bristol fans to come over to the railway.
From what i saw as I was walking through wind st when it happened, was Bristol fans drinking peacefully in Yates and a few other pubs on wind st, and all of a sudden approx 50 jacks appeared and the police knew who they were, but still let them go into Yates and within 10 mins it went off.
My daughters loved it 🤣
Kicking off down wind street on 13:03 - Aug 25 with 12057 viewsploppy

Is this the 1970s?
Kicking off down wind street on 13:12 - Aug 25 with 11921 viewspeenemunde

Kicking off down wind street on 13:01 - Aug 25 by dickythorpe

Old bill won't take long to sort it. Why do these idiots not realise that they are being recorded?
Nothing to be proud of whatsoever. Idiots.

They do realise, but when you have a “I don’t give a f*ck attitude” being recorded means nothing at the time.
Kicking off down wind street on 13:16 - Aug 25 with 11853 viewsdickythorpe

Kicking off down wind street on 13:12 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

They do realise, but when you have a “I don’t give a f*ck attitude” being recorded means nothing at the time.

That's why they are idiots. But in the aftermath it really causes problems. I've met hundreds of " I couldn't give a feck" wannabes........ And you know what?...... They become wrecks of men in later life.
Sheep.
Kicking off down wind street on 13:20 - Aug 25 with 11791 viewsCroftyjack

Kicking off down wind street on 13:03 - Aug 25 by ploppy

Is this the 1970s?

70s ...was like it in 80s 90s and naughties too ...always been why do fans pretend it's a past issue...it's football it's tribal that's what makes it better than most sports...not promoting violence but tribalism is a social thing.
Kicking off down wind street on 13:54 - Aug 25 with 11432 viewsbonymine

I was in the Grand Hotel Bar half an hour ago having a beer a load of Brizzle fans came in started the usual Akways shit on the Welsh side of the bridge bollux etc I went outshde to meet a mate a copper I know said they were bringing the rest of them up from Wind St to the Grand to keep them all in one place.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kicking off down wind street on 13:56 - Aug 25 with 11408 viewsAguycalledJack

Kicking off down wind street on 13:54 - Aug 25 by bonymine

I was in the Grand Hotel Bar half an hour ago having a beer a load of Brizzle fans came in started the usual Akways shit on the Welsh side of the bridge bollux etc I went outshde to meet a mate a copper I know said they were bringing the rest of them up from Wind St to the Grand to keep them all in one place.

Buses are on the strand waiting to take them up.
Kicking off down wind street on 14:11 - Aug 25 with 11219 viewsMorristonmike

What do they expect? Fck of back to Bristol not wanted here.
Kicking off down wind street on 14:30 - Aug 25 with 11030 viewsbyron

Kicking off down wind street on 13:03 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

I didn’t rubbish it. I just thought it was pathetic to want the Bristol fans to come over to the railway.
From what i saw as I was walking through wind st when it happened, was Bristol fans drinking peacefully in Yates and a few other pubs on wind st, and all of a sudden approx 50 jacks appeared and the police knew who they were, but still let them go into Yates and within 10 mins it went off.
My daughters loved it 🤣

Stbellend, Loyal and his crew, no doubt there were only half as many wurzels in there anyway else they wouldn’t have had the balls. Sad in 2018, just let them have a drink ffs...
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 14:33]

Benny

Kicking off down wind street on 16:26 - Aug 25 with 10665 viewsjackrabbit

Kicking off down wind street on 13:03 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

My daughters loved it 🤣

Yawn...😮
Kicking off down wind street on 17:05 - Aug 25 with 10437 viewsSirjohnalot

Kicking off down wind street on 16:26 - Aug 25 by jackrabbit

Yawn...😮

Absolutely pathetic, the lot of them. They’ll be caught on CCTV, arrested, brought to court, and given very lengthy Football Banning Orders and damn right. This type of violence and criminality is not ‘tribal’ (it’s a bloody game) it’s not ‘a social thing’ it’s a bunch of drunken morons intent on fighting,

Belongs in the dark ages, and for someone on the forum to say ‘what do they expect” ? Really ? I hope you are silly teenager, otherwise you need to think long and hard about the way in which you lead your life
Kicking off down wind street on 17:09 - Aug 25 with 10393 viewsKilkennyjack

Kicking off down wind street on 17:05 - Aug 25 by Sirjohnalot

Absolutely pathetic, the lot of them. They’ll be caught on CCTV, arrested, brought to court, and given very lengthy Football Banning Orders and damn right. This type of violence and criminality is not ‘tribal’ (it’s a bloody game) it’s not ‘a social thing’ it’s a bunch of drunken morons intent on fighting,

Belongs in the dark ages, and for someone on the forum to say ‘what do they expect” ? Really ? I hope you are silly teenager, otherwise you need to think long and hard about the way in which you lead your life

👏

Beware of the Risen People

Kicking off down wind street on 17:17 - Aug 25 with 10313 viewspeenemunde

It is pathetic, especially when there are families out shopping, but not sure if the police let the situation develop so they can make arrests at a later time.

What happened was easily avoidable, because anyone who knows anything about “football culture” could tell it was about to kick-off.
Kicking off down wind street on 17:23 - Aug 25 with 10250 viewsSirjohnalot

Kicking off down wind street on 17:17 - Aug 25 by peenemunde

It is pathetic, especially when there are families out shopping, but not sure if the police let the situation develop so they can make arrests at a later time.

What happened was easily avoidable, because anyone who knows anything about “football culture” could tell it was about to kick-off.

From what I know of police in Greater Manchester and when they appear in court, police gather the intelligence so they can hammer as much of them the same time. Makes more sense letting them appear in one place as opposed to sparodic violence around the city.

Makes no sense to me why you’d want to fight people because they support another team as opposed to having a beer after the match and chatting about the game.
Kicking off down wind street on 17:25 - Aug 25 with 10222 viewsMorristonmike

I can say what I like don't need you telling me what I can and can't say try quoting me or saying my name. You gutless boring cnt.

Bit more of you. Before you try and give one of them a reach around. I seen on this website people were going on about Bristol fans coming down to kick of. So yes what did they expect?? Get your head out your arse
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 17:29]
Kicking off down wind street on 17:32 - Aug 25 with 10123 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kicking off down wind street on 12:53 - Aug 25 by sainthelens

You did in fairness. And yes, he's a complete bell end.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024