Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? 15:57 - Aug 25 with 2798 viewsdeanscfc

Title says it all. How much longer do we have to sit witness continually strange decisions..both in the transfer window and on the pitch. It's as if we want to be poor.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 16:00 - Aug 25 with 2763 viewsRancid

He had his ears syringed yesterday so was rested as a precaution.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 16:01 - Aug 25 with 2746 viewsdeanscfc

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 16:00 - Aug 25 by Rancid

He had his ears syringed yesterday so was rested as a precaution.

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 17:18 - Aug 25 with 2620 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When he came on they couldn't handle him unless they put three defenders on him.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 17:21 - Aug 25 with 2602 viewsdeanscfc

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 17:18 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

When he came on they couldn't handle him unless they put three defenders on him.

The club has lost the plot. He should never have gone out on loan last season.

Maybe one of the americans has misread things and think they get more money if we are in league two.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 19:45 - Aug 25 with 2478 viewsicecoldjack

Montero has yet to show he can play 90 minutes since being at the club, so if we start him then that leaves us with 2 tactical subs .

I don't thinking overly strange to not start a player who won't last the pace and who never looks for the ball, as an impact player there's nobody better .

A lot of tough calls for potter to make that's for sure, personally I'd be playing jeff, but I can see why the manager reluctant right now.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 19:47 - Aug 25 with 2469 viewsNeath_Jack

After he got a kick in the first few minutes of coming on, he didn't want to know for a while. I honestly thought he was injured again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 19:51 - Aug 25 with 2445 viewsOldjack

Hamstring ,he gets a lot of problems with them ,hence he's now not worked to hard ,something similar with Leroy aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 19:52 - Aug 25 with 2442 viewsBadlands

Looked very unhappy after a kick nd spent much of the time rubbing his hamstring.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 20:16 - Aug 25 with 2385 viewsbonymine

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 19:51 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

Hamstring ,he gets a lot of problems with them ,hence he's now not worked to hard ,something similar with Leroy aswell

He plays when he wants that’s his problem ....never ever a 90 minute player and even for 30+ mins he drifts in and out of games until his ‘hammy’ goes when he feels that things ain’t going his way....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 20:19 - Aug 25 with 2358 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Before today, the overwhelming consensus was that the smart move is to continue to bring him off the bench as a "super sub," remaining mindful of his hammies that are apparently filled with nitroglycerine.

Funny how one loss can bring out the 2nd guessers.

That said, I'd like to see us occasionally use him in the starting XI when he is feeling 100%.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 20:22 - Aug 25 with 2316 viewsOldjack

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 20:16 - Aug 25 by bonymine

He plays when he wants that’s his problem ....never ever a 90 minute player and even for 30+ mins he drifts in and out of games until his ‘hammy’ goes when he feels that things ain’t going his way....

He did have one cracking game against the Gooners ,but as you say if a defender gets the better of him he tends to give up ,also when teams do their homework on him they'll snuff him out straight away by ganging up on him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 22:39 - Aug 25 with 2221 viewsLeonWasGod

Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 19:51 - Aug 25 by Oldjack

Yep. Potter said last week we havd to be careful how we manage his hamstring(?s). Which could be fine if he’s coming back from injury. If not it makes you wonder what the point is of keeping someone in the squad who can only play two 20 minute cameos in 5 games, no matter how good he is. I like Montero, but if he can’t play regularly we’d be better using Dyer or Narsingh rather than trying to ship them out with all the others.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 09:06 - Aug 26 with 2097 viewsgiantstoneater

He is a very frustrating player to watch his first involvement saw him beat a couple of players easily but then just spooned the ball straight into the keepers hands. I wish he would make a diagonal run now and again and move into the ball rather than wait for it to reach him. He also waits for the cover to come across before making a move rather than utilise the space that's already there for him. As for our other wide men Mckay and Asoro have been a mixed bag and both looked like little lost boys and they need to toughen up.
Not creating a thing, yet most creative player (Montero) on bench. Why??? on 09:58 - Aug 26 with 2038 viewsnantywatcher

I think the OP needs to get out a dictionary and read the definition of "creative"
Beating three players and then passing the ball to their goalkeeper is anything but creative. Walking around in a dream for 30 minutes is not creative. The only player I've seen who needs to have pockets sewn in his shorts because he spends so much time on the pitch watching a football match being played around him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024