Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man on pitch !!! 16:24 - Aug 25 with 11710 viewsbazzool

Was he looking for huw lol
Man on pitch !!! on 17:03 - Aug 26 with 3321 viewsPhil_S

Man on pitch !!! on 16:43 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

Fair point if we’re including subs I agree with you.

Although I think Grimes was marginally better than Carroll who took ineffectiveness to a whole new level of ineffective.

Now that I cannot argue with

Why we decided to replace Carroll with Grimes and not Fer though is bizarre (second time I have read that word today...) If a player on the bench is not up to playing 45 minutes then he shouldn't be on the bench at all
Man on pitch !!! on 17:05 - Aug 26 with 3311 viewsdickythorpe

Man on pitch !!! on 17:02 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

McBurnie was poor yesterday. He was dropping back rather than looking for space. Even Trundle criticised it.

Celina was also poor yesterday, although I like him a lot from what I’ve seen so far.

Celina will be a hit or a miss. No inbetween whatsoever I feel. Should have scored on Tuesday night if we are brutally honest.
Man on pitch !!! on 17:06 - Aug 26 with 3311 viewsjasper_T

Man on pitch !!! on 17:03 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Now that I cannot argue with

Why we decided to replace Carroll with Grimes and not Fer though is bizarre (second time I have read that word today...) If a player on the bench is not up to playing 45 minutes then he shouldn't be on the bench at all

You'd have preferred we not bring on Fer when we did?
Man on pitch !!! on 18:27 - Aug 26 with 3207 viewsattila_the_hun

wasn't the guy who ran on the pitch the same guy who came on the pitch at the Liberty a few years back to have a go at Craig Bellamy? so I don't think those banning orders really work

"I'm Free"

Man on pitch !!! on 18:41 - Aug 26 with 3192 viewsPhil_S

Man on pitch !!! on 17:06 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

You'd have preferred we not bring on Fer when we did?

No he should have come on when Grimes did
Man on pitch !!! on 08:28 - Aug 27 with 3030 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man on pitch !!! on 17:02 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

McBurnie was poor yesterday. He was dropping back rather than looking for space. Even Trundle criticised it.

Celina was also poor yesterday, although I like him a lot from what I’ve seen so far.

Having no big presence (like Fer) behind him in midfield really stifles his game. We have to earn the right for Celina to be at his dazzling best by dominating the midfield. Carroll has not got the ability to do so and Fulton can't do it on his own.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man on pitch !!! on 19:30 - Aug 29 with 2833 viewsBadlands

Another last night and players stopped for selfies with him.
Club could be in trouble.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Man on pitch !!! on 21:56 - Aug 29 with 2694 viewsChief

Man on pitch !!! on 19:30 - Aug 29 by Badlands

There was a pitch invader last night?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Man on pitch !!! on 00:37 - Aug 30 with 2622 viewsBadlands

Man on pitch !!! on 21:56 - Aug 29 by Chief

There was a pitch invader last night?

Late in injury time .. the ref blew up ahead of full stoppage time rather than stop play in order to restart for half a minute after the invader had been dealt with.

Man on pitch !!! on 08:22 - Aug 30 with 2529 viewsbuilthjack

Man on pitch !!! on 19:30 - Aug 29 by Badlands

They let Man City off last season after 5000 fans ran on the pitch after our game up there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man on pitch !!! on 10:46 - Aug 30 with 2461 viewsMogzzy9

Caught the pitch invader in the act. 11:13 of the video

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Man on pitch !!! on 11:09 - Aug 30 with 2421 viewsLeonWasGod

Man on pitch !!! on 00:37 - Aug 30 by Badlands

Late in injury time .. the ref blew up ahead of full stoppage time rather than stop play in order to restart for half a minute after the invader had been dealt with.

Yeah, stupid tvvat of a kid. Got a bit of a hammering by security when he came back to the stand - 2 or 3 big lumps flattened him
Man on pitch !!! on 11:26 - Aug 30 with 2407 viewsLoyal

Man on pitch !!! on 11:09 - Aug 30 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, stupid tvvat of a kid. Got a bit of a hammering by security when he came back to the stand - 2 or 3 big lumps flattened him

He was beaten up for running on the pitch?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man on pitch !!! on 12:11 - Aug 30 with 2365 viewsLeonWasGod

Man on pitch !!! on 11:26 - Aug 30 by Loyal

He was beaten up for running on the pitch?

Baseball bats and everything

Nah, they just rugby tackled him as he was stupidly trying to do a bit of a runner. Stupid really, I imagine he'll have a lengthy ban now.
Man on pitch !!! on 15:19 - Aug 30 with 2302 viewsLoyal

Man on pitch !!! on 12:11 - Aug 30 by LeonWasGod

Baseball bats and everything

Nah, they just rugby tackled him as he was stupidly trying to do a bit of a runner. Stupid really, I imagine he'll have a lengthy ban now.

It's odd, I'm not sure why these untrained fck wits called stewards do all this. I mean what part of their training involves rugby tackling people. It's not as if the cnt is going anywhere 😂 seriously - Use of an untrained move not determined as appropriate regardless of the act will most certainly leave them wide open for redress. Not dissimilar to the coppers when they apply unapproved holds or cuffing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man on pitch !!! on 15:49 - Aug 30 with 2275 viewsMogzzy9

Man on pitch !!! on 15:19 - Aug 30 by Loyal

It's odd, I'm not sure why these untrained fck wits called stewards do all this. I mean what part of their training involves rugby tackling people. It's not as if the cnt is going anywhere 😂 seriously - Use of an untrained move not determined as appropriate regardless of the act will most certainly leave them wide open for redress. Not dissimilar to the coppers when they apply unapproved holds or cuffing.

I thought they were paid to watch the crowd. I'm pretty sure he didn't get a beating but he probably felt it when he was tackled. Why run that far onto the pitch to then stop, give up and hold up your hands ready to be taken away.

The unedited video shows where the invader got onto the pitch. There were 2 or 3 police officers multiple stewards and other members of the club stood in the area where he got onto the pitch. None reacted to him only the lads giving chase.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Man on pitch !!! on 16:05 - Aug 30 with 2268 viewsBadlands

I'm the first to call foul when unnecessary force is used but the steward used a reasonable tactic - he'd sidestepped a couple of times so was going to make the most of his 5 minutes of fame.
Next time it could be someone with a grievance and could injure players.
Nordfelt and whoever should be warned by the club for posing with him.

Man on pitch !!! on 16:10 - Aug 30 with 2261 viewsLeonWasGod

Man on pitch !!! on 16:05 - Aug 30 by Badlands

I'm the first to call foul when unnecessary force is used but the steward used a reasonable tactic - he'd sidestepped a couple of times so was going to make the most of his 5 minutes of fame.
Next time it could be someone with a grievance and could injure players.
Nordfelt and whoever should be warned by the club for posing with him.

Don't disagree. It was a forceful tackle to the ground, but could have and should have been unnecessary had the guy just given up. Just to clarify he wasn't beaten up, just tackled to the ground!

It was the Palace keeper, bizarrely. I think he was pissed, stoned, or very stupid (the invader, not the palace keeper).
Man on pitch !!! on 20:25 - Aug 30 with 2198 viewsBadlands

Man on pitch !!! on 16:10 - Aug 30 by LeonWasGod

Don't disagree. It was a forceful tackle to the ground, but could have and should have been unnecessary had the guy just given up. Just to clarify he wasn't beaten up, just tackled to the ground!

It was the Palace keeper, bizarrely. I think he was pissed, stoned, or very stupid (the invader, not the palace keeper).

Quite right abut Palace keeper.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024