Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American investment is ruining this club 16:56 - Aug 25 with 3065 viewsdeanscfc

I know, nothing new here but it's just getting more ridiculous by the day. Bad decision after bad decision. Are they actually expecting to do ok in the championship by selling off any decent players and fielding a team of kids? We could genuinely end up in league 1 next season, when we should be going for promotion. Actually we should never have gone down to the championship in the first place..it was totally avoidable with some common sense in the transfer market. Hard to get excited by a team when the board has shown the total opposite to the ambition they could have shown.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:06 - Aug 25 with 3009 viewsjasper_T

Were the previous owners doing any better?
American investment is ruining this club on 17:09 - Aug 25 with 2963 viewsPozuelosSideys

#expectationmanagement

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

American investment is ruining this club on 17:14 - Aug 25 with 2925 viewsdeanscfc

American investment is ruining this club on 17:06 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Were the previous owners doing any better?

Until they sold out, yes.

When you run a football club as if its any other type of business then there'll be big problems. Trouble is, it doesn't seem like our board are even any good at business either. Imagine, not only not investing, but purposely weaking your main business asset. Thick as f*ck.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:15 - Aug 25 with 2904 viewsdeanscfc

American investment is ruining this club on 17:09 - Aug 25 by PozuelosSideys

#expectationmanagement

My expectations are consistent with the deliberate weakening of our playing side. I.e. i expect us to keep falling and for the club to keep losing value.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:16 - Aug 25 with 2896 viewsTheFranchise

American investment is ruining this club on 17:14 - Aug 25 by deanscfc

Until they sold out, yes.

When you run a football club as if its any other type of business then there'll be big problems. Trouble is, it doesn't seem like our board are even any good at business either. Imagine, not only not investing, but purposely weaking your main business asset. Thick as f*ck.

They haven't made a good decision since signing Ki.

The Americans are no worse than the management before them.

They invested in a club, they're not investing in the the club.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:18 - Aug 25 with 2865 viewsPozuelosSideys

American investment is ruining this club on 17:15 - Aug 25 by deanscfc

My expectations are consistent with the deliberate weakening of our playing side. I.e. i expect us to keep falling and for the club to keep losing value.

I was referring to the bit you said about not getting excited by the team when you have issues with the owners. You wouldnt be posting this if we had sneaked a late draw

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

American investment is ruining this club on 17:20 - Aug 25 with 2847 viewsdeanscfc

American investment is ruining this club on 17:18 - Aug 25 by PozuelosSideys

I was referring to the bit you said about not getting excited by the team when you have issues with the owners. You wouldnt be posting this if we had sneaked a late draw

I would...why on earth should drawing at home against Bristol City be seen as a good result when we were a premier league team last year?
American investment is ruining this club on 17:22 - Aug 25 with 2816 viewsPozuelosSideys

American investment is ruining this club on 17:20 - Aug 25 by deanscfc

I would...why on earth should drawing at home against Bristol City be seen as a good result when we were a premier league team last year?

Hence.. my first post about expectation management..

This is a project. Potter said so himself. You cant build a side virtually from scratch and get promoted to the PL - at least its unlikely, even if you chuck gazillions at it

The Yanks need to loosen the purse strings in this loan window tho i agree. Theyd be pretty thick not to see the value in it for them

Login to get fewer ads

American investment is ruining this club on 17:24 - Aug 25 with 2793 viewsBrynmill_Jack

American investment is ruining this club on 17:20 - Aug 25 by deanscfc

I know you're disappointed but you've got your thread title all wrong. They haven't invested anything. They just bought us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

American investment is ruining this club on 17:27 - Aug 25 with 2767 viewsBloodyhills

American investment is ruining this club on 17:24 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I know you're disappointed but you've got your thread title all wrong. They haven't invested anything. They just bought us.

That's right, the money went into the pockets of the shareholders and not into the club.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

American investment is ruining this club on 17:28 - Aug 25 with 2751 viewsdeanscfc

American investment is ruining this club on 17:22 - Aug 25 by PozuelosSideys

This is a project. Potter said so himself. You cant build a side virtually from scratch and get promoted to the PL - at least its unlikely, even if you chuck gazillions at it

The Yanks need to loosen the purse strings in this loan window tho i agree. Theyd be pretty thick not to see the value in it for them

As I say, my expectations are pretty low right now.

A project? In a project you surely have to realise that selling off all your main assets isn't going to bode very well. Not just talking about this season either but in general. If the board were project managers with someone above them they would have been sacked a long time ago for their total incompetence.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:28 - Aug 25 with 2745 viewsdeanscfc

American investment is ruining this club on 17:24 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair point.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:31 - Aug 25 with 2730 viewsdobjack2

American investment is ruining this club on 17:22 - Aug 25 by PozuelosSideys

I don’t think that they have any idea of what this division needs just to keep out of trouble.

Playing weekend and midweek takes its toll on players. Teams with weak squads can quickly drop down the table with a couple of injuries, suspensions and loss of form/fatigue to key players.
American investment is ruining this club on 17:36 - Aug 25 with 2690 viewsBrynmill_Jack

American investment is ruining this club on 17:27 - Aug 25 by Bloodyhills

That's right, the money went into the pockets of the shareholders and not into the club.

Don't worry, the Res will be along its moment to tell us just how lucky and undeserving c*nts that we are.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

American investment is ruining this club on 18:02 - Aug 25 with 2553 viewsLoyal

When the OP says investment...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

American investment is ruining this club on 18:55 - Aug 25 with 2452 viewsWatchman

Investment mwhahahaha if anyone thinks that investment is truly on the cards and has ever been on the cards then they need to book an appointment with their GP

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

American investment is ruining this club on 19:31 - Aug 25 with 2361 viewsGroo

What investment?

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024