Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV 19:24 - Aug 25 with 2191 viewsGroo

Hi Phil,

As your back on the trust board I'm hoping feedback to you can be in some way passed to the club.

Like a few others I had issues with SwansTV and did not get what I paid for.

In my case, I started watching the game but after just 3 minutes the screen froze, I did what many people would do when if freezes, I just refreshed the screen.

After refresh I was taken back to the pay for entry page, I could not get back to the stream unless I paid again!!

Once your in this position there is nothing or no-one who can help.

The maddening thing, the email you get from SwansTV when you buy the stream ticket is from a noreply email address which obvously you cannot contact.

To add insult to injury, a line in the email says "If you have need any further assistance or support, please get in touch with us.". But has no way to get in touch!!

There is no contact info, no phone number, no email, nothing.

On the Swans Official site the only option is to fill in the Contact Us page where there is no SwansTV option.

I have entered my complaint there under ticketing asking for a refund but have no idea if I will get a response.

I think the fans need better than this.

Groo does what Groo does best

FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 20:01 - Aug 25 with 2132 viewsPolskijack

The FAQ's on the site are here.
https://live.swanseacity.com/faq.html

It gives an email address for problems and refunds which from what you say you should get. Don't hold your breath though. Fortunately for me, it was perfect for this and the Leeds game but I know that's no consolation.
FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 20:06 - Aug 25 with 2102 viewsGroo

Thanks for the info,be nice if their automated email gave this info

Groo does what Groo does best

FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 01:35 - Aug 26 with 1920 viewsAnotherJohn

Hidden away nicely. The condition that requires reporting of issues during the game sneakily avoids vulnerability to refund requests. I only hope that the email address works for cancelling rolling monthly subscriptions, which I have just tried to do. What a cowboy operation we have become! Wonder what the trading standards department would think.
FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 17:22 - Aug 26 with 1701 viewsPhil_S

Apologies only just seen this

The best person to raise this with at the club is Jonathan Wilsher who is head of all media - I will get him pointed in direction of the threads

For those overseas I am sure he will try and help (Jonathan in my experience has always been very helpful) for those using a VPN in the UK then you may not want to admit it... ;-)
FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 11:33 - Aug 27 with 1487 viewsPhil_S

Got an update from Jonathan Wilsher for you

there always seems to be niggling issues when you have so many third parties involved in the streaming such as website host, app host, streaming partner and the EFL. Every game seems to be improving though, with fewer complaints / queries. Hopefully this will continue going forward.

We employ StreamAMG as our live streaming partner. They deal with any technical queries / issues and refund requests etc. Subscribers should contact them in the first instance as they can examine any issues and advise on rectifying any problems. They are on swanstvlive@streamamg.com

There is also a FAQ on our website

If supporters are still experiencing problems after contacting StreamAMG, or do not receive a reply, they can contact us at the club via media@swanseacity.com.
FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 11:42 - Aug 27 with 1466 viewsIAN05

FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 11:33 - Aug 27 by Phil_S

there always seems to be niggling issues when you have so many third parties involved in the streaming such as website host, app host, streaming partner and the EFL. Every game seems to be improving though, with fewer complaints / queries. Hopefully this will continue going forward.

We employ StreamAMG as our live streaming partner. They deal with any technical queries / issues and refund requests etc. Subscribers should contact them in the first instance as they can examine any issues and advise on rectifying any problems. They are on swanstvlive@streamamg.com

If supporters are still experiencing problems after contacting StreamAMG, or do not receive a reply, they can contact us at the club via media@swanseacity.com.

What is it with our club and failing to take ownership, if you white label something and sell as yours you should take accountability for it.

We've seen this approach so often with ticketing, merchandise, Online, catering etc etc.if you don't have the appropriate SLA's in place to guarantee performance then don't sell it as your own.
FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 12:16 - Aug 27 with 1427 viewsLoyal

FAO Phil Sumbler. Swans TV on 11:33 - Aug 27 by Phil_S

Fcking hopeless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024