Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dani Gomez Real Madrid 10:24 - Aug 26 with 8621 viewsSwansea93

We're interested according to Alan Nixon

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:54 - Aug 26 with 5897 views3swan

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/08/blogs/swansea-in-pursuit-of-real-madrid-forward
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 11:06 - Aug 26 with 5811 viewsChief

Very sceptical of this. Firstly because I doubt we'll sign anyone let alone anyone from Real Madrid. Secondly if we did get him, I have serious doubts whether this inexperienced player would hack it in the championship. I'm not getting excited.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 12:02 - Aug 26 with 5639 viewsawayjack

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 11:06 - Aug 26 by Chief

Very sceptical of this. Firstly because I doubt we'll sign anyone let alone anyone from Real Madrid. Secondly if we did get him, I have serious doubts whether this inexperienced player would hack it in the championship. I'm not getting excited.

Ignore the Real bit - he plays for Castilla in Spanish 2nd tier with 6 goals in 25 matches last season. Realistic as he’s cheap but agree not inspiring. Small and lightweight.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 12:16 - Aug 26 with 5562 viewshobo

I've no problem bringing him in on a free with a view to transitioning him into the first team in the next couple of seasons. Loaning him however would be a complete waste of a loan
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 12:30 - Aug 26 with 5460 viewsChief

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 12:02 - Aug 26 by awayjack

Ignore the Real bit - he plays for Castilla in Spanish 2nd tier with 6 goals in 25 matches last season. Realistic as he’s cheap but agree not inspiring. Small and lightweight.

Yea true - like former Barca player Andrea Orlandi

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 13:01 - Aug 26 with 5319 viewsBillyChong

Prolific goal scorer then
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 18:29 - Aug 26 with 4750 viewsLeonWasGod

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 13:01 - Aug 26 by BillyChong

Prolific goal scorer then

More prolific than Jordan Ayew, if that’s any encouragement 😂
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:21 - Aug 26 with 4563 viewsBadlands

Plays for Real's reserves in the Spanish 3rd tier. (Reserves of Spains top two tier clubs - 80 team split into 4 regions) A few teams are their first option but many are under 21 or under 23s
Castilla is the name of Real's Reserve team with players aged 18 - 21!

He's 5' 8" @ 70 kg (Same as Carroll)

I have a feeling Potter (who I really wanted to come to us) is afraid of older professional or stronger personalities.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:44 - Aug 26 with 4448 viewsNeathJack

Alan Nixon is the journalistic equivalent of a blind man throwing hundreds of darts at a dart board and occasionally hitting the bullseye.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:47 - Aug 26 with 4422 viewsjasper_T

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:44 - Aug 26 by NeathJack

Alan Nixon is the journalistic equivalent of a blind man throwing hundreds of darts at a dart board and occasionally hitting the bullseye.

Yeah, except the darts, the board and his own arm are phoning him up to tell him where to throw.

Football journos are a PR tool used by clubs and agents alike.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:51 - Aug 26 with 4391 viewsLeonWasGod

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:21 - Aug 26 by Badlands

Plays for Real's reserves in the Spanish 3rd tier. (Reserves of Spains top two tier clubs - 80 team split into 4 regions) A few teams are their first option but many are under 21 or under 23s

I have a feeling Potter (who I really wanted to come to us) is afraid of older professional or stronger personalities.

Or he’s been given 50p to spend in the sweetshop by his multi-millionaire uncles.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 07:54 - Aug 27 with 3938 viewsMagic_Michu

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 12:30 - Aug 26 by Chief

Yea true - like former Barca player Andrea Orlandi

Orlandi did actually play for Barcelona though... even played a cup final which they won alongside Eto and Co.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 07:59 - Aug 27 with 3921 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 19:21 - Aug 26 by Badlands

Someone else must be managing Leroy Fer then. Unless he's become a shrinking violet

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 08:21 - Aug 27 with 3862 viewsChief

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 07:54 - Aug 27 by Magic_Michu

Orlandi did actually play for Barcelona though... even played a cup final which they won alongside Eto and Co.

In their version of the FAW premier cup yeah

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 09:47 - Aug 28 with 3379 viewsexiledinenglandjack

AS reporting that this is going to go through
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 09:58 - Aug 28 with 3314 viewsthornabyswan

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 09:47 - Aug 28 by exiledinenglandjack

AS reporting that this is going to go through

Is this for the under 23s or first team then.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:00 - Aug 28 with 3303 viewsawayjack

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 09:58 - Aug 28 by thornabyswan

Is this for the under 23s or first team then.

I’m guessing cover for Ollie until / if Bony gets fit.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:10 - Aug 28 with 3235 viewsThrasher6

Borini was very similar when he came here...and that turned out ok...so lets not be too negative about this

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:19 - Aug 28 with 3176 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Alan Nixon - what percentage of his predictions guesses are correct?

Not a lot !!!
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:20 - Aug 28 with 3162 viewsJango

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:10 - Aug 28 by Thrasher6

Borini was very similar when he came here...and that turned out ok...so lets not be too negative about this

Our strongest 11 when all fit is capable of competing with the very best in this league. 2 or 3 players who can improve or offer adequate cover and we’re on the right track. We are not gonna get big named experienced pros due to the financial situation so signings like this is our only way to go.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:26 - Aug 28 with 3120 viewsthornabyswan

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:20 - Aug 28 by Jango

Our strongest 11 when all fit is capable of competing with the very best in this league. 2 or 3 players who can improve or offer adequate cover and we’re on the right track. We are not gonna get big named experienced pros due to the financial situation so signings like this is our only way to go.

Yes as long as it's Potter and his scouts selecting the players then it's fine by me whoever they are.
Hopefully this one will go through.
But the key position is central midfield as the Birmingham and Bristol games have shown.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:51 - Aug 28 with 3010 viewsBadlands

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:20 - Aug 28 by Jango

Not looking for a big name player but experienced pros without contracts are available as are more experienced older players from second tier leagues and lesser leagues.
Not sure what to make of Gomez
Celtic turned their nose up at Gomez after reportedly agreeing £3 million (current estimates are £200,000) & he was benched from March for refusing to sign an extension. He signed the extension in July!
'It?s finally over. Dani Gómez has finally agreed terms to a new contract with Real Madrid. The player personally announced the news on social media, and whilst he stated his content with the deal both he and his younger brother received, he did not specify the length of his new contract. The youngster has found himself frozen out of the club for over six months now after talk of failed contract negotiations. He ended up playing barely any minutes after a great start to the season, not even making the Castilla match-day squad for the final eight fixtures. His first team progress was also completely cut, as he missed out on a handful of opportunities that certainly would have come his way. The only place he could manage to find refuge was with Guti?s Juvenil A, where he continued to play in the UEFA Youth League and rewarded that decision by scoring seven goals during the competition.'

Sounds to me he's not wanted by Real or he's being taught a lesson (going on loan not coming to Swansea).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 11:23 - Aug 28 with 2861 views34dfgdf54

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:19 - Aug 28 by AlfieMooresSon

Alan Nixon - what percentage of his predictions guesses are correct?

Not a lot !!!

Asoro, Jordi, If I remember correctly also Celina too.

Not to sure what to think of this particular signing, again, a striker who will struggle to play up front on his own in this league. I have a feeling Potter wants to go 3-5-2 long term.
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 11:26 - Aug 28 with 2838 viewshobo

Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 10:10 - Aug 28 by Thrasher6

Borini had made 8 appearances for Chelsea before we took him on loan, with a much better scoring record for the reserves than this chap
Dani Gomez Real Madrid on 11:27 - Aug 28 with 2815 viewsperplex

Small cheap and lightweight, perfect fit for us then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024