Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh to AEK 10:25 - Aug 26 with 3259 viewsSwansea93

AEK has reached an agreement with Swansea for the transfer of Luciano Narsingh for € 2m. It remains to find the terms of the contract

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Narsingh to AEK on 11:04 - Aug 26 with 3069 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If this is true let's have the money go towards a permanent CDM (loan to permanent transfer, obviously).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Narsingh to AEK on 11:10 - Aug 26 with 3025 viewsbarry_island

Would have thought IKEA Athens a more likely destination.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Narsingh to AEK on 11:16 - Aug 26 with 2968 viewsLoyal

Narsingh to AEK on 11:10 - Aug 26 by barry_island

Would have thought IKEA Athens a more likely destination.

He would fit in well there as his on field instructions are a bit fckd.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Narsingh to AEK on 11:36 - Aug 26 with 2851 viewsmajorraglan

Another one off the books and cash saving, it will be interesting now to see if the squad is reinforced.

From what I can gather he cost £4m and if the op is right that the sale price is €2m, then that equates to a loss of approximately £2.2m in his time with the club. I get the fact the books have to be balanced, but what is galling is the loses being made on some of the transfers.
Narsingh to AEK on 11:50 - Aug 26 with 2741 viewsdobjack2

Narsingh to AEK on 11:36 - Aug 26 by majorraglan

Another one off the books and cash saving, it will be interesting now to see if the squad is reinforced.

From what I can gather he cost £4m and if the op is right that the sale price is €2m, then that equates to a loss of approximately £2.2m in his time with the club. I get the fact the books have to be balanced, but what is galling is the loses being made on some of the transfers.

Also shows how much the price for a foreign player goes up when a premier league team is interested.
Narsingh to AEK on 12:13 - Aug 26 with 2583 viewsawayjack

Narsingh to AEK on 11:36 - Aug 26 by majorraglan

It’s called a firesale. Our Board are desperate to sell assets quickly, so don’t get close to market rates. Fabianski was probably only sale close to market value, partly because it was done early and partly because keepers value rocketed this summer.
Narsingh to AEK on 12:19 - Aug 26 with 2537 viewshobo

Awful signing. Anyone who had watched PSV prior to him joining us knew what we were getting. It's rather worrying how our 'scouts' didn't. Or was it just Huw scouring Wikipedia?
Narsingh to AEK on 12:19 - Aug 26 with 2532 viewsawayjack

Looks like Dyer off to Rangers. If Routs to QPR gets done that’s another £5m+ wages saved for these three, so just maybe we’ll spend a little on some cheap loans.
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh to AEK on 12:41 - Aug 26 with 2448 viewsjack247

If that’s the case then great, he’s obviously got no future here if we’re starting Asoro with James on the bench.im guessing Dyer and/or Routledge are off too,

We need a defensive midfielder and a striker.
Narsingh to AEK on 12:43 - Aug 26 with 2428 viewsjackal

Narsingh to AEK on 12:41 - Aug 26 by jack247

If that’s the case then great, he’s obviously got no future here if we’re starting Asoro with James on the bench.im guessing Dyer and/or Routledge are off too,

We need a defensive midfielder and a striker.

Not to mention 2 centre backs.
Narsingh to AEK on 16:17 - Aug 26 with 2086 viewsLeonWasGod

Another balls up of a signing; signed for £4m sold for £2m and barely used whilst he was here despite showing some promise in the odd cameo.

I’ll be glad when the end of August comes and we can forget all about transfer windows for a bit.
Narsingh to AEK on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 2038 viewsFlashberryjack

Narsingh to AEK on 11:04 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

If this is true let's have the money go towards a permanent CDM (loan to permanent transfer, obviously).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Narsingh to AEK on 16:48 - Aug 26 with 1905 viewscmajack

Narsingh to AEK on 11:50 - Aug 26 by dobjack2

Also shows how much the price for a foreign player goes up when a premier league team is interested.

It goes up when they know dimwit jenkins is interested. We have sold loads of players on the cheap, because apparently we haven't got the upper hand in transfer dealings being that we were relegated. Yet hull (also a relegated club) managed to squeeze top dollar out of us for clucas even though he was barely worth half that. You do the maths.
Narsingh to AEK on 17:19 - Aug 26 with 1769 viewssnork44

Narsingh to AEK on 11:04 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Unfortunately the money will probably go into the bank accounts of our wonderful owners who will more than likely transfer it to the bank of one their 27 fellow investors. All Steve and Jason care about is is some sort of return of their investments, they couldn't give a flying fudge about Swansea City. We have signed Carter-Vickers and that is all we are going to get , to be honest I was surprised we got him.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Narsingh to AEK on 17:23 - Aug 26 with 1724 viewspencoedjack

Narsingh to AEK on 12:19 - Aug 26 by hobo

Awful signing. Anyone who had watched PSV prior to him joining us knew what we were getting. It's rather worrying how our 'scouts' didn't. Or was it just Huw scouring Wikipedia?

Yep I posted on here what my PSV mate told me at the time.

Was called negative by the usual suspects
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024