Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German soldier deported ? 14:47 - Aug 26 with 2830 viewstrampie

Should Palij have been deported ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

German soldier deported ? on 16:19 - Aug 26 with 1813 viewsCatullus

If he's not being prosecuted then what's the point? That said, I don't think anyone guilty of such atrocities should be allowed to escape prosecution, whatever their age or medical conditions.
If he was facing a trial then yes, absolutely yes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

German soldier deported ? on 17:21 - Aug 26 with 1771 viewstrampie

German soldier deported ? on 16:19 - Aug 26 by Catullus

If he's not being prosecuted then what's the point? That said, I don't think anyone guilty of such atrocities should be allowed to escape prosecution, whatever their age or medical conditions.
If he was facing a trial then yes, absolutely yes.

What is he said to have done ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

German soldier deported ? on 17:24 - Aug 26 with 1761 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 17:21 - Aug 26 by trampie

What is he said to have done ?

You started this thread without researching what he was accused of?
German soldier deported ? on 17:27 - Aug 26 with 1748 viewsDarran

Is there any reason he shouldn’t have been deported? Hopefully they kick the cùnt out of the plane halfway across the Atlantic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

German soldier deported ? on 18:10 - Aug 26 with 1686 viewstrampie

German soldier deported ? on 17:24 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

You started this thread without researching what he was accused of?

That is the point, he is not being put on trial, what is he said to have done ?

German soldier deported ? on 18:37 - Aug 26 with 1649 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 18:10 - Aug 26 by trampie

It's up to Germany whether he's put on trial, and up to the U.S if they wish to deport someone. They do not need proof, although he has been under investigation for over 20 years. You know the rest.
German soldier deported ? on 18:40 - Aug 26 with 1638 viewsCatullus

German soldier deported ? on 18:10 - Aug 26 by trampie

Would have been quicker for you to google it, here you go....

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-secret-life-of-form

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

German soldier deported ? on 18:41 - Aug 26 with 1636 viewsAguycalledJack

I believe they closed the investigation on him in 2015. Germany won’t prosecute on basis of lack of evidence.
Login to get fewer ads

German soldier deported ? on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 1617 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 18:41 - Aug 26 by AguycalledJack

I believe they closed the investigation on him in 2015. Germany won’t prosecute on basis of lack of evidence.

They closed the investigation as they found they had enough evidence to deport him. Germany now accepts he is a German citizen so have to accept him. Prosecution or not, at least he'll die knowing everyone around him knows what a total evil fvcker he is.
German soldier deported ? on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 1608 viewstrampie

German soldier deported ? on 18:40 - Aug 26 by Catullus

Would have been quicker for you to google it, here you go....

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-secret-life-of-form

There was millions of German soldiers in the war, millions of German people behind Hitler and the war machine, there was thousands of guards of camps, what is he supposed to have done that would warrant America's action ?

German soldier deported ? on 19:45 - Aug 26 with 1573 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 19:04 - Aug 26 by trampie

There was millions of German soldiers in the war, millions of German people behind Hitler and the war machine, there was thousands of guards of camps, what is he supposed to have done that would warrant America's action ?

He lied about being a Polish farmer to gain entry into the U.S. Germany have accepted this. Anything else is up to Germany, they have decided there is not enough evidence to prosecute. Whatever he may have done or not is irrelevant, but at a guess i'd say that simply being a guard in a Nazi camp would warrant the U.S to decide he wasn't someone they wanted to have around. No matter what his age.
German soldier deported ? on 19:57 - Aug 26 with 1552 viewstrampie

German soldier deported ? on 19:45 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

He lied about being a Polish farmer to gain entry into the U.S. Germany have accepted this. Anything else is up to Germany, they have decided there is not enough evidence to prosecute. Whatever he may have done or not is irrelevant, but at a guess i'd say that simply being a guard in a Nazi camp would warrant the U.S to decide he wasn't someone they wanted to have around. No matter what his age.

USA took thousands of Nazi's in, they took all the Nazi scientists they could to develop nuclear bombs, rockets, jet aircraft etc .

As regards ordinary Joes lots would have lied to get in, the argument I heard the other day is that soldiers doing wrong like some Brits in Northern Ireland holding them to account is fine but soldiers doing their job...….hmm, the argument I heard the other day concluded that it sounds like certain groups like the ones that are after Corbyn are up to their tricks again.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 20:02]

German soldier deported ? on 20:03 - Aug 26 with 1534 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 19:57 - Aug 26 by trampie

USA took thousands of Nazi's in, they took all the Nazi scientists they could to develop nuclear bombs, rockets, jet aircraft etc .

As regards ordinary Joes lots would have lied to get in, the argument I heard the other day is that soldiers doing wrong like some Brits in Northern Ireland holding them to account is fine but soldiers doing their job...….hmm, the argument I heard the other day concluded that it sounds like certain groups like the ones that are after Corbyn are up to their tricks again.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 20:02]

Oh, i see where your going now. I thought we were discussing an individual case, when all the while you wanted to bring in British soldiers and Jeremy Corbyn. Crack on, i'm out!
German soldier deported ? on 20:04 - Aug 26 with 1526 viewsexiledclaseboy

German soldier deported ? on 20:03 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

Oh, i see where your going now. I thought we were discussing an individual case, when all the while you wanted to bring in British soldiers and Jeremy Corbyn. Crack on, i'm out!

He’s blaming the Jews. Not unusual for nationalists the world over.

Poll: Tory leader

German soldier deported ? on 20:10 - Aug 26 with 1507 viewstrampie

Its a fair question what did he do ?

Also why are Brit Nats on the same side as these Ukrainian Nazi's ?, UK on the same side as the baddies all the time.

German soldier deported ? on 20:11 - Aug 26 with 1504 viewsFlashberryjack

German soldier deported ? on 20:03 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

That was his intent from the start mate, I'm surprised the usual suspects haven't joined in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

German soldier deported ? on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1498 viewstrampie

German soldier deported ? on 20:04 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

He’s blaming the Jews. Not unusual for nationalists the world over.

I'm not blaming anybody, have you heard who is the driving force in deporting the ethnic Ukrainian ?

German soldier deported ? on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 1459 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 20:14 - Aug 26 by trampie

I'm not blaming anybody, have you heard who is the driving force in deporting the ethnic Ukrainian ?

Jeremy Corbyn?
German soldier deported ? on 20:41 - Aug 26 with 1434 viewstrampie

I wonder if he even speaks German ?, he wasn't a German citizen, seems like he was an American citizen until they made him stateless but still let him live in the US.

America was said to have given Nazi's well paid jobs and houses to work for the American state, the argument is that Palij was a sacrificial offering, a political pawn.

German soldier deported ? on 20:43 - Aug 26 with 1428 viewsbluey_the_blue

German soldier deported ? on 20:14 - Aug 26 by trampie

Leanne Wood?
German soldier deported ? on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 1411 viewspeenemunde

German soldier deported ? on 19:45 - Aug 26 by Garyjack

You guessed wrong.
The USA wouldn’t have landed on the moon, without help from Nazi scientists,
Many of them went to live and work in America for NASA after the Second World War.
German soldier deported ? on 20:56 - Aug 26 with 1403 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 20:41 - Aug 26 by trampie

I wonder if he even speaks German ?, he wasn't a German citizen, seems like he was an American citizen until they made him stateless but still let him live in the US.

America was said to have given Nazi's well paid jobs and houses to work for the American state, the argument is that Palij was a sacrificial offering, a political pawn.

A 95yr old man being a sacrificial offering? A political pawn! You're off your head!
German soldier deported ? on 21:00 - Aug 26 with 1389 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 20:54 - Aug 26 by peenemunde

You guessed wrong.
The USA wouldn’t have landed on the moon, without help from Nazi scientists,
Many of them went to live and work in America for NASA after the Second World War.

No I don't think I did. A scientist and a guard in a Nazi death camp do not equate to the same thing.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 21:02]
German soldier deported ? on 21:01 - Aug 26 with 1381 viewstrampie

Operation Paperclip, the Americans took thousands of Nazi's and their families.

I remember being told once that the Americans took Nazi scientists and gave them money and houses and a new life, the Russians just put a gun to their heads and gave them a simple choice with no frills, lol.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 21:20]

German soldier deported ? on 21:07 - Aug 26 with 1359 viewsGaryjack

German soldier deported ? on 21:01 - Aug 26 by trampie

Operation Paperclip, the Americans took thousands of Nazi's and their families.

I remember being told once that the Americans took Nazi scientists and gave them money and houses and a new life, the Russians just put a gun to their heads and gave them a simple choice with no frills, lol.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 21:20]

Who told you that? Was it someone on here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024