Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff’s Goals so far. 17:54 - Aug 26 with 6131 viewsKinsey

How many goals have they scored so far this season?

Asking for a mate!
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 17:59 - Aug 26 with 3977 viewsthornabyswan

playing Arsenal next week a repeat of the 1927 cup final the last time they won anything.
I wonder if BBC Wales will repeat the game in full be a nice touch.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:02 - Aug 26 with 3944 viewsmonmouth

They've scored as many as we did in our first 4 premier league games, and they've managed it in one game less. Happy to help.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:07 - Aug 26 with 3900 viewsBluebird

Don't worry about us because the worse that could happen is we end up in your league.
But i will say i like the championship so it's not all bad..
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:08 - Aug 26 with 3891 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 17:59 - Aug 26 by thornabyswan

playing Arsenal next week a repeat of the 1927 cup final the last time they won anything.
I wonder if BBC Wales will repeat the game in full be a nice touch.

I watched us play yesterday...we're in no position to mock.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:10 - Aug 26 with 3885 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:08 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

I watched us play yesterday...we're in no position to mock.

I watched it as well it's called football banter mate.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:11 - Aug 26 with 3871 viewsmajorraglan

The way it’s going both clubs will have more than enough to worry about over the coming months.

Personally I am not interested in Cardiff, my concern is what is and what may happen in Swansea over the next few ,onths.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:43 - Aug 26 with 3725 viewsbyron

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:11 - Aug 26 by majorraglan

The way it’s going both clubs will have more than enough to worry about over the coming months.

Personally I am not interested in Cardiff, my concern is what is and what may happen in Swansea over the next few ,onths.

You, like us have a few tough games coming up, into the trenches we go.....🙏

Benny

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:58 - Aug 26 with 3644 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:43 - Aug 26 by byron

You, like us have a few tough games coming up, into the trenches we go.....🙏

2 points from 3 relatively easy games in not great (even for a stupid t wat like you) especially when you have played part of 2 of those games against 10 men

Even our rubbish side of last season managed a draw at Huddersfield last season and we played 80 odd mins with 10 men
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:07 - Aug 26 with 3600 viewsjackrabbit

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:02 - Aug 26 by monmouth

They've scored as many as we did in our first 4 premier league games, and they've managed it in one game less. Happy to help.

Yes I remember some of the comments on the CCMB messageboard after our first PL game ever - a Monday night trip to the Etihad where Man City gave a debut appearance to an unknown striker - a chap called Sergio Aguero, who had cost more than the whole Swans team put together. They won 4-0 and if I remember correctly, Aguero scored a hat-trick. The comments on CCMB were about how we were 'an embarrassment to Wales'. It took us a few more games before, I think, Danny Graham broke our duck with our first PL goal. Even if we were an embarrassment, which we weren't, at least we were entertaining! Would you have fancied paying the best part of 50 quid to watch 'Uddersfeeld v Caadiff yesterday? I'd rather have a pub crawl with Jeremy Corbyn and Phillip Hammond.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:10 - Aug 26 with 3568 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:02 - Aug 26 by monmouth

The stats are kinda wierd though, show we look fairly solid.

Another 35 0-0 results and we could stay up...

We've created chances, just not taken them. I'd give Ward the start up front, Reid playing off him and see what happens.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:20 - Aug 26 with 3529 viewssainthelens

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:10 - Aug 26 by bluey_the_blue

The stats are kinda wierd though, show we look fairly solid.

Another 35 0-0 results and we could stay up...

We've created chances, just not taken them. I'd give Ward the start up front, Reid playing off him and see what happens.

That is comedy gold.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:21 - Aug 26 with 3520 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 18:10 - Aug 26 by thornabyswan

I watched it as well it's called football banter mate.

No it's not, it's called making comments that leave yourself wide open to ridicule by the very people you are trying to poke fun at, but hey! you carry on mate.

Hello

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:25 - Aug 26 with 3492 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:21 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

No it's not, it's called making comments that leave yourself wide open to ridicule by the very people you are trying to poke fun at, but hey! you carry on mate.

You need to lighten up a bit

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:28 - Aug 26 with 3467 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:25 - Aug 26 by thornabyswan

You need to lighten up a bit

I'm cool my friend.....sorry for my misguided advise.

Hello

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:50 - Aug 26 with 3344 viewstaffpunk

We've scored none, but I think you've got far more to worry about than we have, on and off the field. We are in a higher division than you, and have 10,000 more people watching us every home game. I'm not expecting to stay up, but who knows, a long way to go yet.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 20:47 - Aug 26 with 3226 viewsbyron

Don’t tell them ffs, they did it all last season and then we had a whopper of a time in May. I don’t think I’ve recovered properly, somethings missing upstairs.

Benny

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 21:00 - Aug 26 with 3180 viewsplasjack

The question should be how many goals will they score after 38 games, not enough to keep them out of the bottom three, unless a miracle happens, and on the first three games performance it could be last spot.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 21:20 - Aug 26 with 3098 viewspeenemunde

I honestly don’t care if Cardiff stay up.
The rivalry seems to have gone down a notch or two recently.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 21:31 - Aug 26 with 3065 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 21:00 - Aug 26 by plasjack

The question should be how many goals will they score after 38 games, not enough to keep them out of the bottom three, unless a miracle happens, and on the first three games performance it could be last spot.

Cardiff and Hudddersfield will finish bottom 2 this season just my opinion.

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 23:45 - Aug 26 with 2877 viewssainthelens

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:50 - Aug 26 by taffpunk

We've scored none, but I think you've got far more to worry about than we have, on and off the field. We are in a higher division than you, and have 10,000 more people watching us every home game. I'm not expecting to stay up, but who knows, a long way to go yet.

Oh stop it now please. No wins, no goals disharmony on the horizon, Colin on the brink of a breakdown...acceptance of relegation by Xmas. Yeah you are in a really good place.
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 07:08 - Aug 27 with 2764 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:28 - Aug 26 by Flashberryjack

I'm cool my friend.....sorry for my misguided advise.

You can either wallow or embrace the Championship and the young side Potter is putting together.

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 07:39 - Aug 27 with 2732 viewsraynor94

This in spades, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 07:51 - Aug 27 with 2711 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Innit. Tw*t of a thread.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 07:54 - Aug 27 with 2700 viewspeenemunde

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 19:50 - Aug 26 by taffpunk

You have 10,000 more because you have a bigger stadium and what has that got to do with staying up or going down ?
Newcastle had an average of over 50,000 and went down.

Still early days and you may stay up, who knows, but we went down last season because we couldn’t score goals and even create chances.

Back in 2011 our first 3 or 4 matches we scored a total of zero goals and still managed to stay up comfortably in the end, so it’s certainly not panic stations for you lot yet.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 7:57]
Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 08:00 - Aug 27 with 2678 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff’s Goals so far. on 07:39 - Aug 27 by raynor94

This in spades, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

There was a similar thread last week when there was a light hearted comment about Tans trousers.
It's a football forum if you can't poke fun at your rivals what is the point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024