Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. 12:27 - Aug 27 with 8780 viewsLoyal

We have no money left as a club. OK we can afford shit loads of big wages off the pitch plus other stuff people would hit the roof if they knew about it.
The point is the story now... Right at the end of August and the loan market closing all of a sudden Dineen spiit the beans regards Ryan Woods. We have no money, we can't buy him.

So, We are left with what?

How can a club with no money do any business unless the selling club agrees to a small down-payment now?

This club has been mismanaged, the yanks have taken the reigns and the person responsible still gets 60k a month.

Its brilliant, seriously you couldn't make it up.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 12:28]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:30 - Aug 27 with 5875 viewsSmellyplumz

Down the leagues we go

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:32 - Aug 27 with 5829 viewsTheResurrection

Oh FFS change the facking record.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 14:20 - Aug 27 with 5502 viewsLoyal

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:32 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

It's DINEEN that's stated it in the last 24 hours. Maybe there wouldn't be a record to change if they told the Fcking truth for once.

Heres a change of record.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 15:14 - Aug 27 with 5345 viewsChippy69

The man's a fecking parasite

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 17:25 - Aug 27 with 5032 viewsoldcob

If Dineen says we're broke we must be rolling in it. Not faithful to the truth really is he?
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 18:08 - Aug 27 with 4840 viewssainthelens

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 12:32 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

Take yer head put of your arse.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 18:13 - Aug 27 with 4788 viewsmagicdaps10

Kaplan said he had money when he bought us

Also

January, tje investors were ready to put 10m into the coffees to help us stay up......conveniently that was never needed.

Where is all thus money then?

Another reason we were sold was because these yanks could take the hit better if we ever got relegated.....yeah, looks like they are taking the hit well.

Lie after lie after lie, contradictions time and time again but yet they continue with their deceit and fuvkwuts continue to defend them on here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 20:02 - Aug 27 with 4497 viewsOldjack

Why anyone gives theses liars a second glance ,baffles me ,they've shown their true colours many a time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 20:37 - Aug 27 with 4365 viewswestside

The Yanks said they were investing £110 million into the club, were taking the club to the next level, had the resources to do what they wanted and weren't afraid to spend money.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:29 - Aug 27 with 4087 viewsDyfnant

Rumoured £99M annual wage bill as of the end of May, around half of which was non playing staff.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 4012 viewsUxbridge

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:29 - Aug 27 by Dyfnant

Rumoured £99M annual wage bill as of the end of May, around half of which was non playing staff.

Not a chance.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:43 - Aug 27 with 3983 viewsSlugster664

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:39 - Aug 27 by Uxbridge

Not a chance.

So then Andy, what's the financial situation with the club?

STID

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:47 - Aug 27 with 3950 viewsmajorraglan

That would be a real concern for me, if that was the case I would be questioning who are the people drawing the remaining half f the wages?
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:54 - Aug 27 with 3896 viewsDan_Swan

I'm no fan of the current, or previous regime for that matter but I really am struggling to believe there's any truth in that whatsoever.

Still following Dr's orders!

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:02 - Aug 27 with 3856 viewsUxbridge

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 22:43 - Aug 27 by Slugster664

So then Andy, what's the financial situation with the club?

I'll put some things out there mate, although most of this is just common sense or things that have been said previously.

Relegation leads to a financial hole, i.e. The difference between TV money in the Prem vs the parachute payments. To cover that, you need to either sell players or borrow money to cover it, gambling the future basically. I'm not in favour of the latter personally.

Past accounts have shown that the player wage bills have been the vast majority of the income coming in, and that was unsustainable in the championship. Cuts were needed. Plus frankly many players would have wanted to play at the higher level.

I don't know the exact picture at this moment in time (that is in progress) , but the squad obviously has glaring weaknesses which we desperately need to fill during the loan window. The Trust has said that publicly and also privately to the club. Have they listened? We'll find out on Friday.

A lot of what has happened was necessary. Have things been handled exactly as would have liked? No. Will things improve this week? Don't know.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:23 - Aug 27 with 3763 viewsjack_lord

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:02 - Aug 27 by Uxbridge

I'll put some things out there mate, although most of this is just common sense or things that have been said previously.

Relegation leads to a financial hole, i.e. The difference between TV money in the Prem vs the parachute payments. To cover that, you need to either sell players or borrow money to cover it, gambling the future basically. I'm not in favour of the latter personally.

Past accounts have shown that the player wage bills have been the vast majority of the income coming in, and that was unsustainable in the championship. Cuts were needed. Plus frankly many players would have wanted to play at the higher level.

I don't know the exact picture at this moment in time (that is in progress) , but the squad obviously has glaring weaknesses which we desperately need to fill during the loan window. The Trust has said that publicly and also privately to the club. Have they listened? We'll find out on Friday.

A lot of what has happened was necessary. Have things been handled exactly as would have liked? No. Will things improve this week? Don't know.

Absolutely mate.

We, as supporters, are looking at Stoke and West Brom and wondering why arent they selling everything they have got because they got relegated as well and they have similar size support.

It goes to show that the backers we have are full of 5 h 1 7. There is obviously a hole and there is an an abyss. We had a whole that a failed roofer is getting close to the wage of a premier goalkeeper to make sodding awful decisions that would be vilified at any other organisation.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:26 - Aug 27 with 3756 viewsDarran

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:02 - Aug 27 by Uxbridge

Didn’t they tell you on Saturday?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:37 - Aug 27 with 3710 viewsUxbridge

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:26 - Aug 27 by Darran

Didn’t they tell you on Saturday?

We'll see what happens this week. I'll judge things by actions rather than words.

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:46 - Aug 27 with 3679 viewsomarjack

Disgusting lies, all of it.

The Americans can afford to invest much more than what they did. They just refuse to do so.

Dineen is a muppet with zero credibility. So his sap stories about how poor the board is are nothing but a load of sh!t.

And his admittance that he's been nothing but a puppet nowadays, trying to look less culpable is pitiful.

Is the club generating enough income and turnover to finance a healthy, competitive championship squad? Not likely.

But I could say the same about Stoke, WBA, Boro and the rest of the clubs that didn't strip the f*cking essence of the club to the core after relegation. How do they do it? THEY F*CKING INVEST FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS.

Some will say, oh look at Villa, they avoided a disaster at the nick of time. Well I'm not asking to smash transfer records and overspend. I'm asking for a bit more investment. Woods or someone with similar qualities, a good striker, And should have kept either Amat or Fernandez. Could have been done with extra 10-12 m. Instead we're heading towards a sh!tstorm it seems.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 00:00 - Aug 28 with 3628 viewsLeonWasGod

We might be skint, but it's hardly news is it? The transfer window was a pretty big clue.
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 00:10 - Aug 28 with 3589 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 23:23 - Aug 27 by jack_lord

Absolutely mate.

We, as supporters, are looking at Stoke and West Brom and wondering why arent they selling everything they have got because they got relegated as well and they have similar size support.

It goes to show that the backers we have are full of 5 h 1 7. There is obviously a hole and there is an an abyss. We had a whole that a failed roofer is getting close to the wage of a premier goalkeeper to make sodding awful decisions that would be vilified at any other organisation.

Because Stoke are being bankrolled by some and WBA have had a long history of being in the PL and bouncing between the top 2 divisions, their whole set up is designed that way.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:11 - Aug 28 with 3255 viewsMagic_Michu

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 00:10 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Because Stoke are being bankrolled by some and WBA have had a long history of being in the PL and bouncing between the top 2 divisions, their whole set up is designed that way.

But we’re being bankrolled by huge American investers who have the financial resources to take us to the next level. 🤣

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:17 - Aug 28 with 3209 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:11 - Aug 28 by Magic_Michu

But we’re being bankrolled by huge American investers who have the financial resources to take us to the next level. 🤣

If the Americans “put in” £20m to spend on transfers you do realise that would be a further debt don’t you? Not a kind gift?
It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:21 - Aug 28 with 3197 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:11 - Aug 28 by Magic_Michu

If our fans genuinely thought this would happen, even though not a single person said it, then I can only assume the latest outpouring of tears is due to realising their own stupidity.

Why on earth did anyone think they were going to bankroll us when at no point was the ever in the table... ever.

This next level stuff peddled about is so desperate it’s embarrassing. At no point did anyone say we were getting investment to take us to the next level. It’s convenient to pretend they did so you can get angry, a bit like the phantom “of we get relegated I’ll quit” statement and also the “Potter was lies to so much he was made ill” stuff - but it doesn’t make them true.

Same goes for the laughable £50m plus annual wage bill to non playing staff

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:32 - Aug 28 with 3159 viewsE20Jack

It's a fact... DINEEN spills the shit. on 08:17 - Aug 28 by AngelRangelQS

If the Americans “put in” £20m to spend on transfers you do realise that would be a further debt don’t you? Not a kind gift?

None of them understand, that’s 99% of the problem.

People still think Clucas paid for Rooney.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024