Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not the brightest. 12:19 - Aug 28 with 2320 viewsWxmJax

Allegedly, a signed Wrexham shirt from 1992 has gone missing from The Turf pub which is joined to the Racecourse ground. The said shirt has then been shown being burnt on social media by a Chester fan. The lad apparently works at Airbus, where a fair few Wrexham lads also work. It's not going to end well if true.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Not the brightest. on 12:27 - Aug 28 with 2279 viewsLoyal

Could they write in Wrexham in 1992?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not the brightest. on 14:04 - Aug 28 with 2028 viewsowainglyndwr

Not the brightest. on 12:27 - Aug 28 by Loyal

Remember playing Chester in either the play offs or was is a cup semi final .
In the papers and on paper advert stands they said there was a law that went back hundreds of years that you could kill a Welsh man on a Sunday with a bow and arrow.
Swans fans caused loads of problems that Sunday
Not the brightest. on 17:10 - Aug 28 with 1778 viewsTenbySwan

If you've been to Chester you'll know that they have unique streets of shops that have an upstairs and downstairs of shops, the upstairs shops being accessible up narrow steps.

Originally there were only upstairs shops only to prevent the rich Chester traders from being robbed by Welshmen who would go over the border at night.

The shops would have sentries at the top of the steps with clubs etc to hit back the marauders

Full story in George Burrow's 'Wild Wales', including one of them kidnapping the Mayor of Chester if I recall correctly and taking him back to their town and murdering him!
Not the brightest. on 18:35 - Aug 28 with 1653 viewsSgorioFruit

Not the brightest. on 17:10 - Aug 28 by TenbySwan

If you've been to Chester you'll know that they have unique streets of shops that have an upstairs and downstairs of shops, the upstairs shops being accessible up narrow steps.

Originally there were only upstairs shops only to prevent the rich Chester traders from being robbed by Welshmen who would go over the border at night.

The shops would have sentries at the top of the steps with clubs etc to hit back the marauders

Full story in George Burrow's 'Wild Wales', including one of them kidnapping the Mayor of Chester if I recall correctly and taking him back to their town and murdering him!

I’ve read that book twice.
Will most probably pick it up to read again.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Not the brightest. on 20:36 - Aug 28 with 1504 viewsWxmJax

Not the brightest. on 12:27 - Aug 28 by Loyal

Well I've been doing missionary work up here since well before then so if they couldn't then I wouldn't have been doing my job properly and would have been called back to HQ years ago. As you were.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Not the brightest. on 01:45 - Aug 29 with 1297 viewsLoyal

Not the brightest. on 14:04 - Aug 28 by owainglyndwr

In the papers and on paper advert stands they said there was a law that went back hundreds of years that you could kill a Welsh man on a Sunday with a bow and arrow.

I reckon that was the game Richie Appleby played well.
The 2nd leg was a night game, Ampadu hit Steve Jones in a mistimed tackle.
Jones was never right again.
Ambulance on the pitch.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not the brightest. on 08:24 - Aug 29 with 1186 viewsSmellyplumz

Not the brightest. on 20:36 - Aug 28 by WxmJax

Well I've been doing missionary work up here since well before then so if they couldn't then I wouldn't have been doing my job properly and would have been called back to HQ years ago. As you were.

God bless you my son.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Not the brightest. on 08:43 - Aug 29 with 1144 viewsKilkennyjack

Airbus will not be pleased.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Not the brightest. on 09:54 - Aug 29 with 1099 viewsProfessor

Not the brightest. on 17:10 - Aug 28 by TenbySwan

was there yesterday getting a 'scale and polish'. Shops have gone a bit downhill since the re-development of Liverpool and Manchester. Drove past Airbus in Broughton too. Right horrible area on Deeside-Saltney, Sandycroft, Queensferry etc. (Broughton Village not so bad) but lovely once you cross the A55 inland. Sandycroft has a 2 million bird per week poultry slaughterhouse too. Still, plenty working in Airbus from North Wales, Chester and Wirral. He could burn a Tranmere one as well if he really wants to get lynched
Not the brightest. on 19:00 - Aug 29 with 905 viewsCatullus

Not the brightest. on 14:04 - Aug 28 by owainglyndwr

Play offs I think, 96/97

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024