Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top Players to be sold in January 19:21 - Aug 28 with 4330 viewsperplex

The likes of Fer and Bony are to be sold in January as the owners continue to make as much profit for themselves as possible while they can .
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 19:23]
Top Players to be sold in January on 19:26 - Aug 28 with 4254 viewsHighjack

No shit Sherlock

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Top Players to be sold in January on 20:04 - Aug 28 with 4020 viewsperplex

Meanwhile the fans will continue to accept things apart from the weekly 20 second greedy bastaad chant and the impressive planet swans lot will huff and puff and get nowhere as usual.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 20:05]
Top Players to be sold in January on 20:12 - Aug 28 with 3948 viewspikeypaul

Top Players to be sold in January on 20:04 - Aug 28 by perplex

Meanwhile the fans will continue to accept things apart from the weekly 20 second greedy bastaad chant and the impressive planet swans lot will huff and puff and get nowhere as usual.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 20:05]

Correct.

And E20/The resuerection whoever he decides to be that day will come here and tell us how well everything is being run at the Liberty.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Top Players to be sold in January on 08:46 - Aug 29 with 3402 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Top Players to be sold in January on 20:12 - Aug 28 by pikeypaul

Correct.

And E20/The resuerection whoever he decides to be that day will come here and tell us how well everything is being run at the Liberty.

It's feeling like Groundhog Day already.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Top Players to be sold in January on 08:51 - Aug 29 with 3374 viewsWhiterockin

I would be interested to know the profit the "owners" have accumulated, because the trust as 21% "owners" should have a large dividend coming their way.
Top Players to be sold in January on 08:53 - Aug 29 with 3365 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Top Players to be sold in January on 08:51 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

I would be interested to know the profit the "owners" have accumulated, because the trust as 21% "owners" should have a large dividend coming their way.

More than one way to take money out of a business unfortunately, that very high wage bill is worth investigating for example.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Top Players to be sold in January on 08:57 - Aug 29 with 3343 viewsWhiterockin

Top Players to be sold in January on 08:53 - Aug 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

More than one way to take money out of a business unfortunately, that very high wage bill is worth investigating for example.

If there was any skulduggery with the wages, we would not receive the parachute payments and that is a fact.
Top Players to be sold in January on 09:12 - Aug 29 with 3276 views34dfgdf54

Top Players to be sold in January on 08:57 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

If there was any skulduggery with the wages, we would not receive the parachute payments and that is a fact.

Correct, they won't release parachute payments if there is any suspicion owners will snaffle it.

The Trust would be able to monitor all that.

I agree with the OP though, if we are not in contention come January, which to be honest I don't anticipate, Fer and Bony will be off.
Login to get fewer ads

Top Players to be sold in January on 09:22 - Aug 29 with 3231 viewspikeypaul

Top Players to be sold in January on 09:12 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

Correct, they won't release parachute payments if there is any suspicion owners will snaffle it.

The Trust would be able to monitor all that.

I agree with the OP though, if we are not in contention come January, which to be honest I don't anticipate, Fer and Bony will be off.

Even with the miracle it would take that we were in contention in January
those two along with anyone else of any value will be sold.

Amazing that there are still people about that does not realise the Yanks and Jenkins are out to totally rape the club to line their own pockets.

But hey the res aka E20 will be along shortly to defend them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Top Players to be sold in January on 09:47 - Aug 29 with 3148 views34dfgdf54

Top Players to be sold in January on 09:22 - Aug 29 by pikeypaul

Even with the miracle it would take that we were in contention in January
those two along with anyone else of any value will be sold.

Amazing that there are still people about that does not realise the Yanks and Jenkins are out to totally rape the club to line their own pockets.

But hey the res aka E20 will be along shortly to defend them.

I do think it has got to the stage where they are just trying to get their investment back and get the club up moved on, there's no long term future for them here in my opinion.

But the club would be of alot more value in the Premier League and if we look like we have a chance, I think they'll ride it out with our best players still here, I'll be very amazed if they release any sort of funds for us to strengthen though.
Top Players to be sold in January on 10:28 - Aug 29 with 3048 viewsthornabyswan

Top Players to be sold in January on 09:47 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

I do think it has got to the stage where they are just trying to get their investment back and get the club up moved on, there's no long term future for them here in my opinion.

But the club would be of alot more value in the Premier League and if we look like we have a chance, I think they'll ride it out with our best players still here, I'll be very amazed if they release any sort of funds for us to strengthen though.

Any player at any club could be sold in January all players have a price.
Fer could still go in this window as well as could any of our other players.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Top Players to be sold in January on 10:30 - Aug 29 with 3035 viewsLeonWasGod

Top Players to be sold in January on 09:47 - Aug 29 by 34dfgdf54

I really, really, really hope there's no long term future for them. Been a disaster from day 1.
Top Players to be sold in January on 13:10 - Aug 29 with 2722 viewshobo

While accepting first offers for Dhanda and Rodon, £600k each
Top Players to be sold in January on 13:42 - Aug 29 with 2648 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fer won't go, but Bony probably will.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Top Players to be sold in January on 14:42 - Aug 29 with 2487 viewsBadlands

Why make this shit up?
Loan period not yet at an end.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Top Players to be sold in January on 18:09 - Aug 29 with 2326 viewsperplex

Top Players to be sold in January on 13:42 - Aug 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Fer won't go, but Bony probably will.

Why wont Fer go, you do realise what the owners can make for themselves profit wise has become far more important than anything else.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 18:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024